|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Goddard classify was having a mental age below 3?
2. Who was Francis Galton's cousin?
(a) Stephen Gould
(b) Paul Broca
(c) Benjamin Franklin
(d) Charles Darwin
3. Most scientists, it seems, won't accept the argument for genetics being responsible for _______ in behavior between groups.
4. Socrates says that class is ____________.
5. One problem that resulted from Binet's test was this idea: If intelligence was ____________, it was inevitable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
2. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
3. "Mental testing becomes a theory for enhancing ___________ through proper education."
4. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
5. Members of the inferior group were always compared with ________ children.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)