|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
2. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
(a) racial ranking
(b) medical findings
(c) scientists in general
(d) scientific errors
3. "G" was considered to be _________.
(d) gender based
4. What kind of disease can cause the brain to diminish in size before death?
5. Humans are unique, Gould thinks, and that uniqueness comes from the ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose advice does Gould feel he has followed during the course of this book?
2. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
3. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
4. Havelock Ellis was a scientist who claimed the superiority of __________ during this period.
5. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)