|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which race was ranked last in the eyes of the practitioners of racial ranking?
2. Negative correlation is given by vectors going in ____________ directions.
(a) the same
3. What was Lombroso's theory known as?
4. The answer to #114 became a way to measure the ___________ of the children, and thus their IQ levels.
(a) mental capacity
(c) age level
5. What technique is explained in terms of geometry and matrix algebra?
(a) Advanced algebra
(c) Factor analysis
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
2. One problem that resulted from Binet's test was this idea: If intelligence was ____________, it was inevitable.
3. Humans are limited by their biological ____________.
4. "s" was considered the product of _________ by both Spearman and Burt.
5. Gould sees various reasons for biological ___________.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)