|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
(a) corpus callosum
(b) frontal lobe
2. What kinds of measures did Binet turn his attention to when he realized skull measuring wasn't effective?
(b) Fingers and toes
3. Humans are limited by their biological ____________.
4. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
(c) sensory motor
5. Unlike Binet, Goddard used __________ to label and to categorize.
Short Answer Questions
1. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
2. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
3. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
4. The German psychologist W. Stern argued that mental age should be ____________ by chronological age.
5. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)