|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What outside factors are being alluded to in #151?
2. Which race was ranked last in the eyes of the practitioners of racial ranking?
3. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(b) growth stages
4. Who were like white adolescents?
(a) White children
(b) Adult blacks
(c) Adult Mongolians
(d) Black children
5. Finding the errors and pointing them out is a part of ______ science, according to Gould.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Goddard classify was having a mental age below 3?
2. Intelligence, according to Goddard, came from ________ and nothing else.
3. Gould sees various reasons for biological ___________.
4. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
5. "G" was considered to be _________.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)