|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. E.D. Cope thought that _______ Europeans were inferior to others.
2. What technique is explained in terms of geometry and matrix algebra?
(b) Factor analysis
(d) Advanced algebra
3. Louis Pierre Gratiolet wanted to prove that __________ brains were bigger than __________ brains.
(a) German, American
(b) German, French
(c) French, German
(d) American, French
4. On what did Bean gather information?
(a) Corpus callosum
(b) Family intelligence
(c) Shoe size
(d) Social status
5. The unilinear _________ is a form of racial ranking and many results from racial prejudice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were like white adolescents?
2. What group of students/people, as discovered by their intelligence level in response to Binet's test, was most dangerous and trainable?
3. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
4. No matter how strong a correlation is, it says nothing about _________.
5. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)