|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within what century did science become fascinated with numbers?
2. Who considered that other factors like general health and body size might also affect brain size?
3. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
4. People with ______ had smaller brain sizes than those who were suddenly killed in accidents.
(c) low iron
5. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
(c) He didn't say this.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould, overall, sees his efforts as __________.
2. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
3. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
4. Biological determinism is looking for the __________ basis of human nature.
5. Louis Pierre Gratiolet wanted to prove that __________ brains were bigger than __________ brains.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)