|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould does not believe in the ___________ theory.
(c) blank slate
2. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
3. ___________ can be the result of cultural factors and biology can still be useful in its explanation.
(d) Bad science
4. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
5. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
(d) Cranial-sacral therapy
Short Answer Questions
1. Goddard believed the mental deficients should be prevented from ____________.
2. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
3. The principal components approach allowed Burt to identify _________ factors.
4. Where was Leon Kamin, the researcher who discovered Burt's flaws, a psychologist at?
5. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)