|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
(a) Hereditary Genius
(b) Hereditary Explorations
(c) Hereditary and Race
(d) Hereditary Genus
2. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
(b) sensory motor
3. According to Gould, Broca's studies were __________ by his choice of what to observe to provide that white brains were larger than black brains.
4. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
(a) white race
(b) black race
(c) white child
(d) white female
5. What kinds of measures did Binet turn his attention to when he realized skull measuring wasn't effective?
(b) Fingers and toes
Short Answer Questions
1. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
2. What technique is explained in terms of geometry and matrix algebra?
3. What has Gould tried to do, regarding negatives in this book?
4. Members of the inferior group were always compared with ________ children.
5. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)