|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
2. Finding the errors and pointing them out is a part of ______ science, according to Gould.
3. Binet believed that not all intelligence was ___________.
(c) the same
4. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
5. What does Gould want to find in science that will support the idea that biological determinism is a result of social prejudice?
(a) Errors in correlation
(b) Faulty logic
(c) Cultural influences
(d) Bad data systems
Short Answer Questions
1. "The __________ of inferior groups must be like __________ of superior groups..."
2. When Burt's sample increased, his correlation between pairs for IQ _________.
3. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
4. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
5. What was Lombroso's theory known as?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)