|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technique did Burt say he developed, although it was really Charles Spearman who created this technique?
(a) Algebraic formulation
(b) Factor counting
(c) Factor analysis
(d) Statistical analysis
2. Gould, overall, sees his efforts as __________.
3. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
4. Gould does not want to, however, replace one form of _____________ with another.
5. It was discovered that there was no general _________ of intelligence as Spearman once thought.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
2. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
3. What did Galton measure in order to ascertain the intelligence of people?
4. Most of the factors identified by biological determinism were the result of ____________.
5. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)