|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
2. In a factor analysis graph, the two vectors lie ___________.
(a) away from each other
(b) One on top of the other
(c) close to each other
(d) on opposite sides of the graph
3. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
4. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
(a) non causal
5. Factor analysis is a _______ method technique.
Short Answer Questions
1. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
2. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
3. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
4. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
5. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)