|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
2. How many rules did Binet come up with in order to decrease the likelihood of his test being misused?
3. Members of the inferior group were always compared with ________ children.
4. Most scientists, it seems, won't accept the argument for genetics being responsible for _______ in behavior between groups.
5. What has Gould tried to do, regarding negatives in this book?
(a) Use them as much as possible
(b) Avoid them
(c) Highlight them briefly
(d) Explain them
Short Answer Questions
1. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
2. But most of the factors identified by biological determinism were NOT the result of __________.
3. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
4. Who did Goddard classify was having a mental age below 3?
5. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)