|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bean compared the _______ of blacks and whites to prove his view of the inferiority of blacks.
(c) arm lengths
2. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
(b) white children
(c) white adolescents
(d) black children
3. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
4. Within what century did science become fascinated with numbers?
5. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
2. Most of the factors identified by biological determinism were the result of ____________.
3. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
4. "s" was considered the product of _________ by both Spearman and Burt.
5. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)