|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spearman also found there is a _______ substrate for intelligence except that this can be affected by outside factors.
2. Gould does not believe in the ___________ theory.
(d) blank slate
3. Gould does not want to, however, replace one form of _____________ with another.
4. Where did Alfred Binet study human intelligence and how to measure it?
5. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Unlike Binet, Goddard used __________ to label and to categorize.
2. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
3. Socrates says that class is ____________.
4. One problem that resulted from Binet's test was this idea: If intelligence was ____________, it was inevitable.
5. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)