|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(a) Crania Americana
(b) Crania Astounda
(d) Crania Inca
2. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
(d) New York
3. ___________ can be the result of cultural factors and biology can still be useful in its explanation.
(c) Bad science
4. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
(a) listen to
5. When did craniometry first appear in the study of intelligence?
(a) Late 19th century
(b) Early 18th century
(c) Last 18th century
(d) Early 19th century
Short Answer Questions
1. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
2. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
3. Sir Cyril Burt was a medical tester who studied ___________.
4. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
5. Most scientists, it seems, won't accept the argument for genetics being responsible for _______ in behavior between groups.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)