|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
(a) non causal
2. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
3. E.D. Cope thought that _______ Europeans were inferior to others.
4. A perfect correlation graph between two variables would show ________________.
(a) shaded areas in the corners
(b) up and down lines
(c) overlapping vectors
(d) one line
5. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
Short Answer Questions
1. Intelligence, according to Goddard, came from ________ and nothing else.
2. Binet believed that not all intelligence was ___________.
3. Who considered that other factors like general health and body size might also affect brain size?
4. What does 'g' stand for in a graph for factor analysis?
5. Unlike Binet, Goddard used __________ to label and to categorize.
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)