|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within what century did science become fascinated with numbers?
2. What has Gould tried to do, regarding negatives in this book?
(a) Use them as much as possible
(b) Highlight them briefly
(c) Avoid them
(d) Explain them
3. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
4. Where did Francis Galton have a display in 1884?
(a) World Fair
(b) His home
(c) International Exposition
(d) Nobel Prize banquet
5. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
2. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
3. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
4. Humans are limited by their biological ____________.
5. Binet spend a lot of time measuring skulls to see the correlation between size and intelligence, like Broca claimed, but his findings did not correlate with the __________ designation of smart and dumb.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)