|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One problem that resulted from Binet's test was this idea: If intelligence was ____________, it was inevitable.
2. Intelligence, according to Goddard, came from ________ and nothing else.
(b) family lines
3. How many reasons did Burt feel could be used for discounting the effects of environment?
4. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
(a) scientists in general
(b) racial ranking
(c) medical findings
(d) scientific errors
5. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(a) Crania Inca
(b) Crania Astounda
(d) Crania Americana
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
2. Gould says the claims of inferiority are limited to ____________ even thought race, sex, and social class are tied together.
3. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
4. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
5. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)