|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Positive Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
2. One problem that resulted from Binet's test was this idea: If intelligence was ____________, it was inevitable.
3. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
4. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Stephen Gould
(d) Samuel Morton
5. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
(b) elderly people
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
2. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
3. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
4. People with ______ had smaller brain sizes than those who were suddenly killed in accidents.
5. Members of the inferior group were always compared with ________ children.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)