|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #114 became a way to measure the ___________ of the children, and thus their IQ levels.
(a) age level
(c) mental capacity
2. Binet believed that not all intelligence was ___________.
(a) the same
3. E.D. Cope based his theory in #92 on the idea that the ____________ brought on earlier maturation.
(a) many wartimes
(b) warmer climate
(c) lack of sun
(d) cooler climate
4. ______________ is a way of measuring the relationship between variables.
(b) A square ratio
5. Binet was commissioned in 1904 to find a way to identify children who ______________.
(a) needed special help in school
(b) were bad at math
(c) were unteachable
(d) were autistic
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
2. Negative correlation is given by vectors going in ____________ directions.
3. One problem that resulted from Binet's test was this idea: If intelligence was ____________, it was inevitable.
4. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
5. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)