|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bean compared the _______ of blacks and whites to prove his view of the inferiority of blacks.
(d) arm lengths
2. Within what century did science become fascinated with numbers?
3. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
4. The German psychologist W. Stern argued that mental age should be ____________ by chronological age.
(b) added to
5. "[T]he child represents a ____________ adult ancestor."
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
2. Where did Alfred Binet study human intelligence and how to measure it?
3. According to Gould, Broca's studies were __________ by his choice of what to observe to provide that white brains were larger than black brains.
4. Where was Leon Kamin, the researcher who discovered Burt's flaws, a psychologist at?
5. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)