|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
(a) future, present
(b) poor, rich
(c) present, future
(d) common, enlightened
2. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
(b) New York
3. Burt seemed to have increased his sample of patients from fewer then 20 to more than ________ in a number of publications. This irregularity began the undoing of his work's findings.
4. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
5. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
(a) Society will become enlightened.
(b) Society will remain stable.
(c) Society will become revolutionary.
(d) Society will stop changing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Franklin P. Mall __________ and __________ Bean's work.
2. What does 'g' stand for in a graph for factor analysis?
3. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
4. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
5. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)