|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
(a) medical findings
(b) scientific errors
(c) scientists in general
(d) racial ranking
2. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(d) growth stages
3. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
(a) scientific researchers
(b) data sets
4. What group of students/people, as discovered by their intelligence level in response to Binet's test, was most dangerous and trainable?
5. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Galton measure in order to ascertain the intelligence of people?
2. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
3. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
4. Which race was ranked last in the eyes of the practitioners of racial ranking?
5. It was discovered that there was no general _________ of intelligence as Spearman once thought.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)