|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The principal components approach allowed Burt to identify _________ factors.
2. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
3. Which label could also live independently and reproduce and be a threat to racial health?
4. In a factor analysis graph, the two vectors lie ___________.
(a) One on top of the other
(b) close to each other
(c) on opposite sides of the graph
(d) away from each other
5. What does 'g' stand for in a graph for factor analysis?
(b) General intelligence
(c) Good intelligence
Short Answer Questions
1. Binet also noticed differences between the figures collected by himself and by his student, ___________.
2. Binet tried to devise a system of testing that would distinguish between the ____________ intelligence and the learned intelligence.
3. What does Gould want to find in science that will support the idea that biological determinism is a result of social prejudice?
4. Burt seemed to have increased his sample of patients from fewer then 20 to more than ________ in a number of publications. This irregularity began the undoing of his work's findings.
5. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)