|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
(a) elderly people
2. The answer to #48 said that humans were distinguished from _________ by the human's ability to improve himself.
3. Where did Alfred Binet study human intelligence and how to measure it?
4. "G" was considered to be _________.
(b) gender based
5. The German psychologist W. Stern argued that mental age should be ____________ by chronological age.
(b) added to
Short Answer Questions
1. Binet was commissioned in 1904 to find a way to identify children who ______________.
2. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
3. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
4. Havelock found that _________ males were more effeminate.
5. Bean compared the _______ of blacks and whites to prove his view of the inferiority of blacks.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)