|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The __________ of inferior groups must be like __________ of superior groups..."
(a) adults, children
(b) children, children
(c) children, adults
(d) adults, adults
2. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
3. Cesare Lombroso thought that ____________ behavior is hereditary.
4. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
5. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
(a) white child
(b) black race
(c) white race
(d) white female
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
2. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
3. Within what century did science become fascinated with numbers?
4. Negative correlation is given by vectors going in ____________ directions.
5. Binet believed that not all intelligence was ___________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)