|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
2. Factor analysis is a _______ method technique.
3. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
4. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
(a) Hereditary Explorations
(b) Hereditary Genus
(c) Hereditary Genius
(d) Hereditary and Race
5. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
(b) scientific researchers
(c) data sets
Short Answer Questions
1. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
2. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
3. Binet also noticed differences between the figures collected by himself and by his student, ___________.
4. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
5. What does 'g' stand for in a graph for factor analysis?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)