|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
2. Gould says the claims of inferiority are limited to ____________ even thought race, sex, and social class are tied together.
(a) one setting
(b) one scientist
(c) one group
(d) one study
3. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
4. ______________ is a way of measuring the relationship between variables.
(a) A square ratio
5. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what did Bean gather information?
2. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
3. Sir Cyril Burt was a medical tester who studied ___________.
4. Cesare Lombroso thought that ____________ behavior is hereditary.
5. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)