|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Binet tried to devise a system of testing that would distinguish between the ____________ intelligence and the learned intelligence.
2. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
(a) black race
(b) white child
(c) white race
(d) white female
3. H.H. Goddard was the first to do what with Binet's test?
(a) Use it on black children
(b) Follow all the rules
(c) Print it and turn it into a book
(d) Bring it to America
4. "An anatomical theory for ranking __________ - based on entire bodies, not only on heads, - had been found."
5. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
2. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
3. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
4. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
5. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)