|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
(b) Cranial-sacral therapy
2. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
3. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
(a) white child
(b) white female
(c) black race
(d) white race
4. Negative correlation is given by vectors going in ____________ directions.
(d) the same
5. Which race was ranked last in the eyes of the practitioners of racial ranking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
2. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
3. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
4. What technique is explained in terms of geometry and matrix algebra?
5. Binet also noticed differences between the figures collected by himself and by his student, ___________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)