|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Franklin P. Mall __________ and __________ Bean's work.
(a) idolized, copied
(b) understood, appreciated
(c) repeated, agreed with
(d) repeated, refuted
2. Binet was worried, however, that his testing might cause the child to be ___________ in school.
(a) made fun of
(b) separated from others
(d) an outcast
3. What did Gould see Broca had formed before he ever started his research?
4. What kind of disease can cause the brain to diminish in size before death?
5. Where did Alfred Binet study human intelligence and how to measure it?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
2. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
3. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
4. What technique is explained in terms of geometry and matrix algebra?
5. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)