|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(a) Crania Astounda
(b) Crania Americana
(c) Crania Inca
2. Who was Francis Galton's cousin?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Paul Broca
(c) Stephen Gould
(d) Charles Darwin
3. E.D. Cope based his theory in #92 on the idea that the ____________ brought on earlier maturation.
(a) warmer climate
(b) lack of sun
(c) cooler climate
(d) many wartimes
4. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
5. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did craniometry first appear in the study of intelligence?
2. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
3. The principal components approach allowed Burt to identify _________ factors.
4. People with ______ had smaller brain sizes than those who were suddenly killed in accidents.
5. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)