|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alfred Binet study human intelligence and how to measure it?
2. What technique did Burt say he developed, although it was really Charles Spearman who created this technique?
(a) Factor counting
(b) Statistical analysis
(c) Factor analysis
(d) Algebraic formulation
3. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
4. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
(c) Racial ranking
5. Binet was commissioned in 1904 to find a way to identify children who ______________.
(a) were unteachable
(b) were autistic
(c) were bad at math
(d) needed special help in school
Short Answer Questions
1. Bean compared the _______ of blacks and whites to prove his view of the inferiority of blacks.
2. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
3. E.D. Cope based his theory in #92 on the idea that the ____________ brought on earlier maturation.
4. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
5. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)