|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
(a) Hereditary Genus
(b) Hereditary and Race
(c) Hereditary Genius
(d) Hereditary Explorations
2. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
3. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
4. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
(a) Red liners
(b) Hard liners
(c) Racial ranking experts
(d) Soft liners
5. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Galton measure in order to ascertain the intelligence of people?
2. Sir Cyril Burt was a medical tester who studied ___________.
3. What does 'g' stand for in a graph for factor analysis?
4. Where did Francis Galton have a display in 1884?
5. "[T]he child represents a ____________ adult ancestor."
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)