|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
(a) future, present
(b) present, future
(c) common, enlightened
(d) poor, rich
2. People with ______ had smaller brain sizes than those who were suddenly killed in accidents.
(d) low iron
3. Who was Francis Galton's cousin?
(a) Stephen Gould
(b) Charles Darwin
(c) Paul Broca
(d) Benjamin Franklin
4. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Stephen Gould
(c) Samuel Morton
5. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. ______________ is a way of measuring the relationship between variables.
2. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
3. Who considered that other factors like general health and body size might also affect brain size?
4. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
5. One problem that resulted from Binet's test was this idea: If intelligence was ____________, it was inevitable.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)