|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(a) out of date
2. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
3. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
4. The answer to #114 became a way to measure the ___________ of the children, and thus their IQ levels.
(a) age level
(d) mental capacity
5. Factor analysis is a _______ method technique.
Short Answer Questions
1. "s" was considered the product of _________ by both Spearman and Burt.
2. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
3. E.D. Cope thought that _______ Europeans were inferior to others.
4. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
5. According to Gould, Broca's studies were __________ by his choice of what to observe to provide that white brains were larger than black brains.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)