|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
2. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
(a) scientists in general
(b) medical findings
(c) scientific errors
(d) racial ranking
3. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
4. Motor functions are performed at the _________ of the brain.
(a) left side
(b) right side
5. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
2. Binet also noticed differences between the figures collected by himself and by his student, ___________.
3. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
4. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
5. E.D. Cope based his theory in #92 on the idea that the ____________ brought on earlier maturation.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)