|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
2. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
(a) Racial ranking
3. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
(a) He didn't say this.
4. What kind of disease can cause the brain to diminish in size before death?
5. Who considered that other factors like general health and body size might also affect brain size?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
2. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
3. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
4. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
5. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)