|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
(b) data sets
(d) scientific researchers
2. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
3. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
4. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
(a) microcosm expert
(c) species expert
5. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
(a) scientific errors
(b) racial ranking
(c) scientists in general
(d) medical findings
Short Answer Questions
1. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
2. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
3. What did Gould see Broca had formed before he ever started his research?
4. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
5. The argument of _______________ is the basis for believing that measuring the intelligence of an individual allows a measure of worth or value to be attached.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)