|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Intelligence, according to Goddard, came from ________ and nothing else.
(b) family lines
2. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
(b) New York
3. Havelock Ellis was a scientist who claimed the superiority of __________ during this period.
(d) elderly people
4. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
(d) He didn't say this.
5. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
Short Answer Questions
1. Binet tried to devise a system of testing that would distinguish between the ____________ intelligence and the learned intelligence.
2. What did Galton measure in order to ascertain the intelligence of people?
3. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
4. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
5. What kind of disease can cause the brain to diminish in size before death?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)