|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Galton measure in order to ascertain the intelligence of people?
(a) Their leg length
(b) Their skull
(c) Their wrist
(d) The space between their eyes
2. The argument of _______________ is the basis for believing that measuring the intelligence of an individual allows a measure of worth or value to be attached.
(a) biological transfiguration
(b) biological evolution
(c) biological determinism
(d) biological destiny
3. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(b) growth stages
4. Which race was ranked last in the eyes of the practitioners of racial ranking?
5. How many rules did Binet come up with in order to decrease the likelihood of his test being misused?
Short Answer Questions
1. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
2. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
3. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
4. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
5. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)