|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Alfred Binet study human intelligence and how to measure it?
2. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
3. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
4. Who considered that other factors like general health and body size might also affect brain size?
5. Binet was commissioned in 1904 to find a way to identify children who ______________.
(a) were autistic
(b) were unteachable
(c) needed special help in school
(d) were bad at math
Short Answer Questions
1. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
2. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
3. E.D. Cope based his theory in #92 on the idea that the ____________ brought on earlier maturation.
4. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
5. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)