|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
(a) Hereditary Genius
(b) Hereditary and Race
(c) Hereditary Genus
(d) Hereditary Explorations
2. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
3. "______________ proved an irresistible criterion for any scientist who wanted to rank human groups as higher or lower."
4. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
5. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
(a) Society will stop changing.
(b) Society will become revolutionary.
(c) Society will remain stable.
(d) Society will become enlightened.
Short Answer Questions
1. One problem that resulted from Binet's test was this idea: If intelligence was ____________, it was inevitable.
2. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
3. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
4. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
5. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)