|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
2. What kinds of measures did Binet turn his attention to when he realized skull measuring wasn't effective?
(d) Fingers and toes
3. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
4. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
5. Within what century did science become fascinated with numbers?
Short Answer Questions
1. "______________ proved an irresistible criterion for any scientist who wanted to rank human groups as higher or lower."
2. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
3. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
4. The answer to #48 said that humans were distinguished from _________ by the human's ability to improve himself.
5. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)