|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Binet was worried, however, that his testing might cause the child to be ___________ in school.
(b) an outcast
(c) separated from others
(d) made fun of
2. What did Binet devise in order to help test the school children?
(a) A set of math problems
(b) A picture book
(c) Story problems
(d) A series of tasks
3. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
4. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
(c) hair length
(d) eye color
5. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
(a) future, present
(b) present, future
(c) poor, rich
(d) common, enlightened
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of disease can cause the brain to diminish in size before death?
2. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
3. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
4. The answer to #114 became a way to measure the ___________ of the children, and thus their IQ levels.
5. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)