|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
(a) Soft liners
(b) Red liners
(c) Hard liners
(d) Racial ranking staff
2. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
(b) water supply
3. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
4. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
5. Members of the inferior group were always compared with ________ children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
2. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
3. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
4. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
5. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)