|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(d) out of date
2. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(c) No one
3. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
4. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
5. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
(a) microcosm expert
(b) species expert
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Goddard classify was having a mental age below 3?
2. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
3. Goddard believed the mental deficients should be prevented from ____________.
4. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
5. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)