|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
2. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
(a) frontal lobe
(b) corpus callosum
3. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
4. "Mental testing becomes a theory for enhancing ___________ through proper education."
5. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
2. Goddard believed the mental deficients should be prevented from ____________.
3. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
4. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
5. How many rules did Binet come up with in order to decrease the likelihood of his test being misused?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)