|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
(a) future, present
(b) poor, rich
(c) present, future
(d) common, enlightened
2. "An anatomical theory for ranking __________ - based on entire bodies, not only on heads, - had been found."
3. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(c) growth stages
4. One problem that resulted from Binet's test was this idea: If intelligence was ____________, it was inevitable.
5. On what did Bean gather information?
(a) Family intelligence
(b) Corpus callosum
(c) Shoe size
(d) Social status
Short Answer Questions
1. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
2. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
3. People with ______ had smaller brain sizes than those who were suddenly killed in accidents.
4. Which label could also live independently and reproduce and be a threat to racial health?
5. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)