|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
(d) listen to
2. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
(a) microcosm expert
(b) species expert
3. What group of students/people, as discovered by their intelligence level in response to Binet's test, was most dangerous and trainable?
4. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
5. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
(a) sexual characteristics
(b) hair coloring
(c) skin coloring
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould want to find in science that will support the idea that biological determinism is a result of social prejudice?
2. Binet was commissioned in 1904 to find a way to identify children who ______________.
3. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
4. On what did Bean gather information?
5. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)