|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
(c) aggression towards women
2. "Mental testing becomes a theory for enhancing ___________ through proper education."
3. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(c) out of date
4. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
5. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
(a) Hard liners
(b) Soft liners
(c) Red liners
(d) Racial ranking experts
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
2. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
3. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
4. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
5. Binet also noticed differences between the figures collected by himself and by his student, ___________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)