|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
(a) species expert
(c) microcosm expert
2. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
3. Where did Alfred Binet study human intelligence and how to measure it?
4. The general intellectual knowledge of the child was calculated by subtracting the ________ age from his true chronological age.
(d) head size
5. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
(b) conflict ridden
Short Answer Questions
1. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
2. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
3. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
4. H.H. Goddard was the first to do what with Binet's test?
5. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)