|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Binet was worried, however, that his testing might cause the child to be ___________ in school.
(a) made fun of
(b) an outcast
(d) separated from others
2. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
(a) scientific questions
(c) data sets
(d) study conditions
3. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
(c) Cranial-sacral therapy
4. What did Binet devise in order to help test the school children?
(a) A picture book
(b) A set of math problems
(c) A series of tasks
(d) Story problems
5. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
2. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
3. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
4. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
5. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)