|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates says that class is ____________.
2. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
(a) scientists in general
(b) racial ranking
(c) medical findings
(d) scientific errors
3. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
4. "______________ proved an irresistible criterion for any scientist who wanted to rank human groups as higher or lower."
5. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
(a) white adolescents
(b) white children
(c) black children
Short Answer Questions
1. Binet spend a lot of time measuring skulls to see the correlation between size and intelligence, like Broca claimed, but his findings did not correlate with the __________ designation of smart and dumb.
2. Cesare Lombroso thought that ____________ behavior is hereditary.
3. The German psychologist W. Stern argued that mental age should be ____________ by chronological age.
4. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
5. How many rules did Binet come up with in order to decrease the likelihood of his test being misused?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)