|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Havelock Ellis was a scientist who claimed the superiority of __________ during this period.
(d) elderly people
2. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
3. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
(b) corpus callosum
(c) frontal lobe
4. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
(c) Cranial-sacral therapy
5. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
(a) eye color
(d) hair length
Short Answer Questions
1. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
2. Who did Goddard classify was having a mental age below 3?
3. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
4. What did Galton measure in order to ascertain the intelligence of people?
5. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)