|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
(c) listen to
2. Binet was commissioned in 1904 to find a way to identify children who ______________.
(a) were bad at math
(b) were autistic
(c) needed special help in school
(d) were unteachable
3. People with ______ had smaller brain sizes than those who were suddenly killed in accidents.
(a) low iron
4. What group of students/people, as discovered by their intelligence level in response to Binet's test, was most dangerous and trainable?
5. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
(a) hair length
(c) eye color
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
2. "______________ proved an irresistible criterion for any scientist who wanted to rank human groups as higher or lower."
3. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
4. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
5. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)