|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
(c) sensory motor
2. Unlike Binet, Goddard used __________ to label and to categorize.
3. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
4. The argument of _______________ is the basis for believing that measuring the intelligence of an individual allows a measure of worth or value to be attached.
(a) biological destiny
(b) biological transfiguration
(c) biological evolution
(d) biological determinism
5. Binet tried to devise a system of testing that would distinguish between the ____________ intelligence and the learned intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of disease can cause the brain to diminish in size before death?
2. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
3. Intelligence, according to Goddard, came from ________ and nothing else.
4. Goddard believed the mental deficients should be prevented from ____________.
5. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)