|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Gunnar Myrdal
(c) Stephen Gould
2. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
3. Franklin P. Mall __________ and __________ Bean's work.
(a) idolized, copied
(b) understood, appreciated
(c) repeated, agreed with
(d) repeated, refuted
4. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
5. E.D. Cope based his theory in #92 on the idea that the ____________ brought on earlier maturation.
(a) cooler climate
(b) many wartimes
(c) lack of sun
(d) warmer climate
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
2. What was Lombroso's theory known as?
3. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
4. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
5. Gould says the claims of inferiority are limited to ____________ even thought race, sex, and social class are tied together.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)