|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Hereditarian Theory of IQ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
(c) elderly people
2. The general intellectual knowledge of the child was calculated by subtracting the ________ age from his true chronological age.
(a) head size
3. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
4. Unlike Binet, Goddard used __________ to label and to categorize.
5. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
2. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
3. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
4. The German psychologist W. Stern argued that mental age should be ____________ by chronological age.
5. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)