|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
(c) the right sums
(d) proper graphs
2. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
3. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
4. What did Gould see Broca had formed before he ever started his research?
5. What kind of disease can cause the brain to diminish in size before death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
2. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
3. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
4. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
5. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)