|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
2. According to Gould, Broca's studies were __________ by his choice of what to observe to provide that white brains were larger than black brains.
3. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
4. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
(b) water supply
5. The argument of _______________ is the basis for believing that measuring the intelligence of an individual allows a measure of worth or value to be attached.
(a) biological destiny
(b) biological determinism
(c) biological transfiguration
(d) biological evolution
Short Answer Questions
1. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
2. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
3. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
4. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
5. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)