|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
2. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
(a) the right sums
(c) proper graphs
3. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
4. Who was Francis Galton's cousin?
(a) Stephen Gould
(b) Paul Broca
(c) Benjamin Franklin
(d) Charles Darwin
5. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(d) growth stages
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
2. Who were like white adolescents?
3. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
4. Socrates says that class is ____________.
5. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)