|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
2. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
3. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
(d) elderly people
4. People with ______ had smaller brain sizes than those who were suddenly killed in accidents.
(a) low iron
5. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Francis Galton have a display in 1884?
2. What did Galton measure in order to ascertain the intelligence of people?
3. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
4. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
5. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)