|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
(b) Racial ranking
2. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
(a) study conditions
(b) scientific questions
(c) data sets
3. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
4. What did Gould see Broca had formed before he ever started his research?
5. According to Gould, science must be viewed in its ________ context since culture and environment also influence facts and theories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
2. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
3. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
4. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
5. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)