|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(a) Crania Inca
(b) Crania Astounda
(d) Crania Americana
2. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(b) growth stages
3. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
4. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
5. Bean compared the _______ of blacks and whites to prove his view of the inferiority of blacks.
(c) arm lengths
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Galton measure in order to ascertain the intelligence of people?
2. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
3. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
4. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
5. Who was Francis Galton's cousin?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)