|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gould see Broca had formed before he ever started his research?
2. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
3. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(c) growth stages
4. Franklin P. Mall __________ and __________ Bean's work.
(a) repeated, refuted
(b) idolized, copied
(c) understood, appreciated
(d) repeated, agreed with
5. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
(c) Racial ranking
Short Answer Questions
1. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
2. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
3. Socrates says that class is ____________.
4. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
5. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)