|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
2. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
(a) medical findings
(b) scientists in general
(c) scientific errors
(d) racial ranking
3. What kind of disease can cause the brain to diminish in size before death?
4. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
5. According to Gould, science must be viewed in its ________ context since culture and environment also influence facts and theories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
2. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
3. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
4. Gould says the claims of inferiority are limited to ____________ even thought race, sex, and social class are tied together.
5. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)