|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
2. The answer to #48 said that humans were distinguished from _________ by the human's ability to improve himself.
3. Each person is assigned a single ________ that determines his ranking on the scale.
4. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
5. According to Gould, science must be viewed in its ________ context since culture and environment also influence facts and theories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
2. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
3. Socrates says that class is ____________.
4. Louis Pierre Gratiolet wanted to prove that __________ brains were bigger than __________ brains.
5. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)