|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
(a) study conditions
(c) scientific questions
(d) data sets
2. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
3. The answer to #48 said that humans were distinguished from _________ by the human's ability to improve himself.
4. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
5. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
(a) Racial ranking experts
(b) Soft liners
(c) Hard liners
(d) Red liners
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of weaknesses is Gould looking to find in the arguments of other scientists presented in this book?
2. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
3. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
4. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
5. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)