|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
(a) Red liners
(b) Hard liners
(c) Racial ranking experts
(d) Soft liners
2. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
3. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
(a) Society will stop changing.
(b) Society will become revolutionary.
(c) Society will become enlightened.
(d) Society will remain stable.
4. What kind of disease can cause the brain to diminish in size before death?
5. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Motor functions are performed at the _________ of the brain.
2. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
3. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
4. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
5. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)