|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
(d) New York
2. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
3. Motor functions are performed at the _________ of the brain.
(a) left side
(d) right side
4. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
5. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
(a) Theoretic discourse
(d) Scientific study
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
2. Franklin P. Mall __________ and __________ Bean's work.
3. What kind of disease can cause the brain to diminish in size before death?
4. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
5. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)