|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
2. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
(a) Red liners
(b) Hard liners
(c) Racial ranking staff
(d) Soft liners
3. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
4. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
(a) corpus callosum
(c) frontal lobe
5. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
2. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
3. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
4. The argument of _______________ is the basis for believing that measuring the intelligence of an individual allows a measure of worth or value to be attached.
5. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)