|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
2. What did Gould see Broca had formed before he ever started his research?
3. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
(c) Racial ranking
4. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
5. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
2. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
3. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
4. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
5. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)