|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The argument of _______________ is the basis for believing that measuring the intelligence of an individual allows a measure of worth or value to be attached.
(a) biological destiny
(b) biological transfiguration
(c) biological evolution
(d) biological determinism
2. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
3. Socrates says that class is ____________.
4. What does Gould want to find in science that will support the idea that biological determinism is a result of social prejudice?
(a) Errors in correlation
(b) Bad data systems
(c) Faulty logic
(d) Cultural influences
5. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
2. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
3. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
4. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
5. According to Gould, Broca's studies were __________ by his choice of what to observe to provide that white brains were larger than black brains.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)