|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
(a) study conditions
(b) scientific questions
(c) data sets
2. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(b) out of date
3. Who considered that other factors like general health and body size might also affect brain size?
4. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
(b) Racial ranking
5. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
(d) Cranial-sacral therapy
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
2. Louis Pierre Gratiolet wanted to prove that __________ brains were bigger than __________ brains.
3. The argument of _______________ is the basis for believing that measuring the intelligence of an individual allows a measure of worth or value to be attached.
4. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
5. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)