|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
2. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
3. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
4. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
(b) elderly people
5. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(d) growth stages
Short Answer Questions
1. On what did Bean gather information?
2. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
3. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
4. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
5. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)