|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
(b) listen to
2. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
3. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
4. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
(a) poor, rich
(b) present, future
(c) common, enlightened
(d) future, present
5. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
Short Answer Questions
1. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
2. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
3. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
4. Who considered that other factors like general health and body size might also affect brain size?
5. On what did Bean gather information?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)