|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Francis Galton have a display in 1884?
(a) His home
(b) Nobel Prize banquet
(c) World Fair
(d) International Exposition
2. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(d) No one
3. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
4. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
(b) New York
5. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
(a) Hereditary and Race
(b) Hereditary Genus
(c) Hereditary Explorations
(d) Hereditary Genius
Short Answer Questions
1. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
2. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
3. What does Gould want to find in science that will support the idea that biological determinism is a result of social prejudice?
4. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
5. Franklin P. Mall __________ and __________ Bean's work.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)