|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Franklin P. Mall __________ and __________ Bean's work.
(a) repeated, refuted
(b) understood, appreciated
(c) repeated, agreed with
(d) idolized, copied
2. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
(c) listen to
3. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
(a) black children
(c) white adolescents
(d) white children
4. Motor functions are performed at the _________ of the brain.
(c) right side
(d) left side
5. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
(a) common, enlightened
(b) present, future
(c) future, present
(d) poor, rich
Short Answer Questions
1. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
2. Who were like white adolescents?
3. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
4. What kinds of weaknesses is Gould looking to find in the arguments of other scientists presented in this book?
5. On what did Bean gather information?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)