|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
2. On what did Bean gather information?
(a) Family intelligence
(b) Corpus callosum
(c) Shoe size
(d) Social status
3. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
4. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(c) No one
5. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
(a) data sets
(b) scientific questions
(d) study conditions
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gould see Broca had formed before he ever started his research?
2. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
3. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
4. Motor functions are performed at the _________ of the brain.
5. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)