|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
(a) poor, rich
(b) common, enlightened
(c) present, future
(d) future, present
2. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(a) Crania Inca
(b) Crania Astounda
(d) Crania Americana
3. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
(d) elderly people
4. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
(a) proper graphs
(d) the right sums
5. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
(a) water supply
Short Answer Questions
1. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
2. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
3. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
4. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
5. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)