|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of weaknesses is Gould looking to find in the arguments of other scientists presented in this book?
2. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
3. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
4. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
5. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
(a) Hard liners
(b) Red liners
(c) Soft liners
(d) Racial ranking staff
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
2. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
3. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
4. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
5. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)