|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
2. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
(c) the right sums
(d) proper graphs
3. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
4. What did Galton measure in order to ascertain the intelligence of people?
(a) Their wrist
(b) The space between their eyes
(c) Their leg length
(d) Their skull
5. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
2. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
3. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
4. Louis Pierre Gratiolet wanted to prove that __________ brains were bigger than __________ brains.
5. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)