|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
2. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
(b) the right sums
(d) proper graphs
3. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
4. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
5. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
2. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
3. Where did Francis Galton have a display in 1884?
4. On what did Bean gather information?
5. Louis Pierre Gratiolet wanted to prove that __________ brains were bigger than __________ brains.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)