|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
(a) white adolescents
(b) black children
(d) white children
2. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
(b) listen to
3. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
4. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
5. The argument of _______________ is the basis for believing that measuring the intelligence of an individual allows a measure of worth or value to be attached.
(a) biological determinism
(b) biological transfiguration
(c) biological destiny
(d) biological evolution
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
2. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
3. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
4. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
5. Gould says the claims of inferiority are limited to ____________ even thought race, sex, and social class are tied together.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)