|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Francis Galton's cousin?
(a) Stephen Gould
(b) Charles Darwin
(c) Benjamin Franklin
(d) Paul Broca
2. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
(a) elderly people
3. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
4. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
5. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
2. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
3. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
4. Bean compared the _______ of blacks and whites to prove his view of the inferiority of blacks.
5. Within what century did science become fascinated with numbers?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)