|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were like white adolescents?
(a) White children
(b) Black children
(c) Adult blacks
(d) Adult Mongolians
2. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
3. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
(a) Racial ranking staff
(b) Red liners
(c) Soft liners
(d) Hard liners
4. The answer to #48 said that humans were distinguished from _________ by the human's ability to improve himself.
5. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
2. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
3. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
4. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
5. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)