|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did craniometry first appear in the study of intelligence?
(a) Late 19th century
(b) Early 19th century
(c) Last 18th century
(d) Early 18th century
2. Socrates says that class is ____________.
3. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
4. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(b) No one
5. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gould want to find in science that will support the idea that biological determinism is a result of social prejudice?
2. What did Gould see Broca had formed before he ever started his research?
3. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
4. Who considered that other factors like general health and body size might also affect brain size?
5. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)