|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
2. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
(a) species expert
(c) microcosm expert
3. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(a) out of date
4. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
5. What does Gould want to find in science that will support the idea that biological determinism is a result of social prejudice?
(a) Faulty logic
(b) Errors in correlation
(c) Cultural influences
(d) Bad data systems
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
2. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
3. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
4. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
5. Socrates says that class is ____________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)