|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Samuel Morton
(d) Stephen Gould
2. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
3. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
(b) Racial ranking
4. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
5. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
2. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
3. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
4. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
5. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)