|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
(a) the right sums
(d) proper graphs
2. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
3. Where did Francis Galton have a display in 1884?
(a) His home
(b) International Exposition
(c) World Fair
(d) Nobel Prize banquet
4. What did Gould see Broca had formed before he ever started his research?
5. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
(a) scientists in general
(b) scientific errors
(c) racial ranking
(d) medical findings
Short Answer Questions
1. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
2. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
3. Who was Francis Galton's cousin?
4. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
5. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)