|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Heads.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what did Bean gather information?
(a) Shoe size
(b) Social status
(c) Family intelligence
(d) Corpus callosum
2. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
(a) white child
(b) white female
(c) black race
(d) white race
3. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
4. Motor functions are performed at the _________ of the brain.
(b) left side
(c) right side
5. Within what century did science become fascinated with numbers?
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
2. Which race was ranked last in the eyes of the practitioners of racial ranking?
3. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
4. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
5. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)