|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
(b) water supply
2. Each person is assigned a single ________ that determines his ranking on the scale.
3. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
4. Who were like white adolescents?
(a) White children
(b) Adult Mongolians
(c) Black children
(d) Adult blacks
5. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
2. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
3. When did craniometry first appear in the study of intelligence?
4. The answer to #48 said that humans were distinguished from _________ by the human's ability to improve himself.
5. According to Gould, science must be viewed in its ________ context since culture and environment also influence facts and theories.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)