|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(d) growth stages
2. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
(a) conflict ridden
3. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
(d) Cranial-sacral therapy
4. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
5. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
(a) present, future
(b) common, enlightened
(c) future, present
(d) poor, rich
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
2. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
3. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
4. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
5. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)