|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(a) No one
2. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
3. When did craniometry first appear in the study of intelligence?
(a) Early 19th century
(b) Early 18th century
(c) Last 18th century
(d) Late 19th century
4. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
5. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
2. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
3. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
4. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
5. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)