|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
2. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
3. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
4. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
(a) Gunnar Myrdal
(b) Stephen Gould
(c) Benjamin Franklin
5. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
2. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
3. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
4. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
5. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)