|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
2. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
3. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
(a) Stephen Gould
(b) Benjamin Franklin
(d) Gunnar Myrdal
4. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
5. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
2. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
3. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
4. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
5. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)