|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
2. When did craniometry first appear in the study of intelligence?
(a) Late 19th century
(b) Early 19th century
(c) Early 18th century
(d) Last 18th century
3. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
4. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(b) out of date
5. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
2. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
3. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
4. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
5. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)