|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
(c) water supply
2. What kinds of weaknesses is Gould looking to find in the arguments of other scientists presented in this book?
3. Socrates says that class is ____________.
4. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
5. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
(c) Racial ranking
Short Answer Questions
1. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
2. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
3. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
4. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
5. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)