|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were like white adolescents?
(a) Black children
(b) Adult Mongolians
(c) Adult blacks
(d) White children
2. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
3. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(c) No one
4. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
5. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
(a) scientific questions
(c) study conditions
(d) data sets
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
2. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
3. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
4. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
5. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)