|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
2. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
3. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
(a) white adolescents
(c) black children
(d) white children
4. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
5. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
2. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
3. Each person is assigned a single ________ that determines his ranking on the scale.
4. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
5. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)