|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
2. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(d) No one
3. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
4. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
5. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
2. Each person is assigned a single ________ that determines his ranking on the scale.
3. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
4. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
5. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)