|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
2. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
(a) Soft liners
(b) Red liners
(c) Racial ranking experts
(d) Hard liners
3. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
4. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
(a) Theoretic discourse
(c) Scientific study
5. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
2. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
3. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
4. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
5. The argument of _______________ is the basis for believing that measuring the intelligence of an individual allows a measure of worth or value to be attached.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)