|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
(c) water supply
2. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
3. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
4. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
5. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
Short Answer Questions
1. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
2. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
3. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
4. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
5. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)