|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
2. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
3. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
(d) Cranial-sacral therapy
4. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
5. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
(a) Society will become revolutionary.
(b) Society will stop changing.
(c) Society will become enlightened.
(d) Society will remain stable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
2. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
3. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
4. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
5. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)