|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
2. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
3. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
4. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
5. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
2. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
3. Socrates says that class is ____________.
4. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
5. What does Gould want to find in science that will support the idea that biological determinism is a result of social prejudice?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)