|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
2. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
3. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Stephen Gould
(d) Gunnar Myrdal
4. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
5. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(b) out of date
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
2. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
3. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
4. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
5. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)