|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
2. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(a) out of date
3. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
4. Socrates says that class is ____________.
5. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
(a) Society will become revolutionary.
(b) Society will remain stable.
(c) Society will become enlightened.
(d) Society will stop changing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
2. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
3. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
4. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
5. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)