|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
2. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
(b) Stephen Gould
(c) Gunnar Myrdal
(d) Benjamin Franklin
3. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
(a) Society will stop changing.
(b) Society will become enlightened.
(c) Society will remain stable.
(d) Society will become revolutionary.
4. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
5. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
2. Socrates says that class is ____________.
3. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
4. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
5. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)