|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
2. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
3. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
4. According to Gould, science must be viewed in its ________ context since culture and environment also influence facts and theories.
5. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
2. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
3. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
4. What kinds of weaknesses is Gould looking to find in the arguments of other scientists presented in this book?
5. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)