|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
(a) data sets
(b) scientific researchers
2. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
(a) Cranial-sacral therapy
3. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
4. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
(a) Scientific study
(b) Theoretic discourse
5. Socrates says that class is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
2. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
3. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
4. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
5. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)