|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
2. Socrates says that class is ____________.
3. According to Gould, science must be viewed in its ________ context since culture and environment also influence facts and theories.
4. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
(a) scientific questions
(c) study conditions
(d) data sets
5. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
(a) Society will remain stable.
(b) Society will become revolutionary.
(c) Society will become enlightened.
(d) Society will stop changing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
2. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
3. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
4. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
5. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)