|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
(d) Cranial-sacral therapy
2. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
(a) data sets
(b) study conditions
(d) scientific questions
3. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
4. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
5. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
(b) Scientific study
(d) Theoretic discourse
Short Answer Questions
1. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
2. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
3. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
4. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
5. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)