|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
(a) Theoretic discourse
(b) Scientific study
2. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
3. Socrates says that class is ____________.
4. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(b) out of date
5. What does Gould want to find in science that will support the idea that biological determinism is a result of social prejudice?
(a) Bad data systems
(b) Faulty logic
(c) Cultural influences
(d) Errors in correlation
Short Answer Questions
1. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
2. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
3. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
4. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
5. Each person is assigned a single ________ that determines his ranking on the scale.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)