|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
2. Each person is assigned a single ________ that determines his ranking on the scale.
3. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
4. What kinds of weaknesses is Gould looking to find in the arguments of other scientists presented in this book?
5. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
2. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
3. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
4. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
5. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)