|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates says that class is ____________.
2. What does Gould want to find in science that will support the idea that biological determinism is a result of social prejudice?
(a) Faulty logic
(b) Errors in correlation
(c) Bad data systems
(d) Cultural influences
3. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
4. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(b) out of date
5. Each person is assigned a single ________ that determines his ranking on the scale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
2. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
3. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
4. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
5. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)