|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Introduction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
2. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
3. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
4. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
(a) Theoretic discourse
(c) Scientific study
5. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
2. The argument of _______________ is the basis for believing that measuring the intelligence of an individual allows a measure of worth or value to be attached.
3. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
4. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
5. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)