|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does 'g' stand for in a graph for factor analysis?
(b) General intelligence
(c) Good intelligence
2. "The __________ of inferior groups must be like __________ of superior groups..."
(a) adults, adults
(b) children, adults
(c) adults, children
(d) children, children
3. Socrates says that class is ____________.
4. Spearman found that intelligence is a ____________ thing.
(b) many splendored
5. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
(b) Samuel Morton
(c) Stephen Gould
(d) Benjamin Franklin
Short Answer Questions
1. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
2. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
3. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
4. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
5. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)