|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
(a) New York
2. Burt seemed to have increased his sample of patients from fewer then 20 to more than ________ in a number of publications. This irregularity began the undoing of his work's findings.
3. Negative correlation is given by vectors going in ____________ directions.
(c) the same
4. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(a) No one
5. What technique is explained in terms of geometry and matrix algebra?
(b) Factor analysis
(c) Advanced algebra
Short Answer Questions
1. "G" was considered to be _________.
2. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
3. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
4. Sir Cyril Burt was a medical tester who studied ___________.
5. How many reasons did Burt feel could be used for discounting the effects of environment?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)