|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
2. Binet tried to devise a system of testing that would distinguish between the ____________ intelligence and the learned intelligence.
3. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
4. Where did Alfred Binet study human intelligence and how to measure it?
5. Binet also noticed differences between the figures collected by himself and by his student, ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were like white adolescents?
2. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
3. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
4. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
5. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)