|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
2. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
3. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(d) growth stages
4. H.H. Goddard was the first to do what with Binet's test?
(a) Use it on black children
(b) Follow all the rules
(c) Print it and turn it into a book
(d) Bring it to America
5. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
2. How many reasons did Burt feel could be used for discounting the effects of environment?
3. The answer to #114 became a way to measure the ___________ of the children, and thus their IQ levels.
4. Each person is assigned a single ________ that determines his ranking on the scale.
5. In a factor analysis graph, the two vectors lie ___________.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)