|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was discovered that there was no general _________ of intelligence as Spearman once thought.
2. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
3. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
(a) black children
(b) white adolescents
(d) white children
4. Where did Alfred Binet study human intelligence and how to measure it?
5. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(b) Crania Astounda
(c) Crania Inca
(d) Crania Americana
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
2. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
3. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
4. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
5. According to Gould, Broca's studies were __________ by his choice of what to observe to provide that white brains were larger than black brains.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)