|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
(a) Society will remain stable.
(b) Society will become enlightened.
(c) Society will stop changing.
(d) Society will become revolutionary.
2. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
3. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
4. The principal components approach allowed Burt to identify _________ factors.
5. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(a) Crania Americana
(b) Crania Inca
(d) Crania Astounda
Short Answer Questions
1. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
2. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
3. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
4. What kinds of weaknesses is Gould looking to find in the arguments of other scientists presented in this book?
5. The general intellectual knowledge of the child was calculated by subtracting the ________ age from his true chronological age.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)