|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
2. "Mental testing becomes a theory for enhancing ___________ through proper education."
3. "The __________ of inferior groups must be like __________ of superior groups..."
(a) adults, children
(b) adults, adults
(c) children, children
(d) children, adults
4. Spearman also found there is a _______ substrate for intelligence except that this can be affected by outside factors.
5. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
(a) eye color
(d) hair length
Short Answer Questions
1. Havelock Ellis was a scientist who claimed the superiority of __________ during this period.
2. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
3. Unlike Binet, Goddard used __________ to label and to categorize.
4. "______________ proved an irresistible criterion for any scientist who wanted to rank human groups as higher or lower."
5. The answer to #142 indicates how much of a change there is in one variable due to a change in __________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)