|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
2. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
3. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
4. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
5. Who were like white adolescents?
(a) Adult Mongolians
(b) Black children
(c) Adult blacks
(d) White children
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #142 indicates how much of a change there is in one variable due to a change in __________.
2. E.D. Cope thought that _______ Europeans were inferior to others.
3. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
4. Havelock found that _________ males were more effeminate.
5. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)