|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One problem that resulted from Binet's test was this idea: If intelligence was ____________, it was inevitable.
2. What does 'g' stand for in a graph for factor analysis?
(b) General intelligence
(d) Good intelligence
3. E.D. Cope based his theory in #92 on the idea that the ____________ brought on earlier maturation.
(a) lack of sun
(b) cooler climate
(c) warmer climate
(d) many wartimes
4. Sir Cyril Burt was a medical tester who studied ___________.
(b) white adults
5. Cesare Lombroso thought that ____________ behavior is hereditary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
2. Spearman also found there is a _______ substrate for intelligence except that this can be affected by outside factors.
3. Who considered that other factors like general health and body size might also affect brain size?
4. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
5. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)