|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
2. Burt seemed to have increased his sample of patients from fewer then 20 to more than ________ in a number of publications. This irregularity began the undoing of his work's findings.
3. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
4. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
(a) Cranial-sacral therapy
5. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
2. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
3. What was Lombroso's theory known as?
4. Who did Goddard classify was having a mental age below 3?
5. Spearman also found there is a _______ substrate for intelligence except that this can be affected by outside factors.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)