|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
2. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
3. Franklin P. Mall __________ and __________ Bean's work.
(a) repeated, refuted
(b) idolized, copied
(c) understood, appreciated
(d) repeated, agreed with
4. Spearman also found there is a _______ substrate for intelligence except that this can be affected by outside factors.
5. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Havelock Ellis was a scientist who claimed the superiority of __________ during this period.
2. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
3. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
4. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
5. What kinds of measures did Binet turn his attention to when he realized skull measuring wasn't effective?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)