|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
(c) sensory motor
2. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(d) out of date
3. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
4. Who considered that other factors like general health and body size might also affect brain size?
5. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
2. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
3. What kinds of weaknesses is Gould looking to find in the arguments of other scientists presented in this book?
4. Who were like white adolescents?
5. The German psychologist W. Stern argued that mental age should be ____________ by chronological age.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)