|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
2. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
3. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
4. The general intellectual knowledge of the child was calculated by subtracting the ________ age from his true chronological age.
(a) head size
5. On what did Bean gather information?
(a) Family intelligence
(b) Corpus callosum
(c) Shoe size
(d) Social status
Short Answer Questions
1. Spearman also found there is a _______ substrate for intelligence except that this can be affected by outside factors.
2. "G" was considered to be _________.
3. One problem that resulted from Binet's test was this idea: If intelligence was ____________, it was inevitable.
4. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
5. It was discovered that there was no general _________ of intelligence as Spearman once thought.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)