|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
(a) data sets
(c) scientific questions
(d) study conditions
2. "The __________ of inferior groups must be like __________ of superior groups..."
(a) adults, children
(b) children, children
(c) children, adults
(d) adults, adults
3. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
4. Goddard believed the mental deficients should be prevented from ____________.
(a) attending school
5. What group of students/people, as discovered by their intelligence level in response to Binet's test, was most dangerous and trainable?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
2. Binet believed that not all intelligence was ___________.
3. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
4. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
5. Who were like white adolescents?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)