|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Mental testing becomes a theory for enhancing ___________ through proper education."
2. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
(b) corpus callosum
(d) frontal lobe
3. Where did Alfred Binet study human intelligence and how to measure it?
4. Goddard was trying to develop a _____________ scale to measure intelligence.
5. Which race was ranked last in the eyes of the practitioners of racial ranking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Factor analysis is a _______ method technique.
2. Unlike Binet, Goddard used __________ to label and to categorize.
3. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
4. The answer to #114 became a way to measure the ___________ of the children, and thus their IQ levels.
5. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)