|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
(a) present, future
(b) future, present
(c) common, enlightened
(d) poor, rich
2. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
(a) Soft liners
(b) Racial ranking experts
(c) Red liners
(d) Hard liners
3. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
4. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
(a) non causal
5. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Binet was commissioned in 1904 to find a way to identify children who ______________.
2. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
3. What was Lombroso's theory known as?
4. The German psychologist W. Stern argued that mental age should be ____________ by chronological age.
5. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)