|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
2. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
3. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
(a) common, enlightened
(b) poor, rich
(c) present, future
(d) future, present
4. Motor functions are performed at the _________ of the brain.
(c) left side
(d) right side
5. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
2. What does 'g' stand for in a graph for factor analysis?
3. The argument of _______________ is the basis for believing that measuring the intelligence of an individual allows a measure of worth or value to be attached.
4. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
5. A perfect correlation graph between two variables would show ________________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)