|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
2. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
3. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
4. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
5. "[T]he child represents a ____________ adult ancestor."
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
2. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
3. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
4. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
5. "______________ proved an irresistible criterion for any scientist who wanted to rank human groups as higher or lower."
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)