|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
2. What does 'g' stand for in a graph for factor analysis?
(a) General intelligence
(c) Good intelligence
3. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
4. E.D. Cope thought that _______ Europeans were inferior to others.
5. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
Short Answer Questions
1. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
2. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
3. What did Binet devise in order to help test the school children?
4. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
5. "Mental testing becomes a theory for enhancing ___________ through proper education."
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)