|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
2. When Burt's sample increased, his correlation between pairs for IQ _________.
(b) remained unchanged
(c) was scattered on the graphs
3. Who had a mental age between 3 and 7?
4. Who did Goddard classify was having a mental age below 3?
5. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(b) growth stages
Short Answer Questions
1. E.D. Cope thought that _______ Europeans were inferior to others.
2. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
3. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
4. Bean compared the _______ of blacks and whites to prove his view of the inferiority of blacks.
5. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)