|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
2. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
3. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
4. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
(a) Soft liners
(b) Hard liners
(c) Red liners
(d) Racial ranking experts
5. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
Short Answer Questions
1. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
2. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
3. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
4. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
5. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)