|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
2. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
(d) conflict ridden
3. Each person is assigned a single ________ that determines his ranking on the scale.
4. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
5. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
(a) Hard liners
(b) Red liners
(c) Racial ranking staff
(d) Soft liners
Short Answer Questions
1. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
2. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
3. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
4. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
5. Socrates says that class is ____________.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)