|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould calls biological determinism a theory of _____________ that has had a profound effect on many people.
2. Socrates says that class is ____________.
3. What kinds of weaknesses is Gould looking to find in the arguments of other scientists presented in this book?
4. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
5. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
(c) water supply
Short Answer Questions
1. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
2. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
3. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
4. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
5. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)