|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
(d) Racial ranking
2. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
3. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
4. Each person is assigned a single ________ that determines his ranking on the scale.
5. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
(b) Racial ranking
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
2. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
3. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
4. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
5. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)