|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
2. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
3. What kinds of weaknesses is Gould looking to find in the arguments of other scientists presented in this book?
4. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
5. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
Short Answer Questions
1. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
2. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
3. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
4. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
5. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)