|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
2. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
3. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
(b) scientific questions
(c) data sets
(d) study conditions
4. What does Gould want to find in science that will support the idea that biological determinism is a result of social prejudice?
(a) Errors in correlation
(b) Faulty logic
(c) Bad data systems
(d) Cultural influences
5. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(a) Crania Astounda
(c) Crania Americana
(d) Crania Inca
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
2. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
3. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
4. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
5. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)