|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
2. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
3. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
4. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
5. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(b) Crania Astounda
(c) Crania Americana
(d) Crania Inca
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gould, science must be viewed in its ________ context since culture and environment also influence facts and theories.
2. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
3. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
4. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
5. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)