|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
2. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
(a) black children
(c) white children
(d) white adolescents
3. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
(c) Racial ranking
4. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
5. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
(a) Society will become enlightened.
(b) Society will remain stable.
(c) Society will become revolutionary.
(d) Society will stop changing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
2. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
3. Who were like white adolescents?
4. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
5. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)