|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
2. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
(d) Racial ranking
3. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
4. "We now encounter the second ____________ - ranking..."
5. When did craniometry first appear in the study of intelligence?
(a) Last 18th century
(b) Early 18th century
(c) Late 19th century
(d) Early 19th century
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
2. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
3. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
4. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
5. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)