|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Socrates' friend does not believe his ideas, saying that it is a lie and that ________ generations won't believe it, but ________ generations might.
(a) poor, rich
(b) common, enlightened
(c) future, present
(d) present, future
2. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
3. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
4. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
(a) black race
(b) white female
(c) white child
(d) white race
5. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(c) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
2. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
3. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
4. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
5. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)