|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of "An American Dilemma?"
(a) Gunnar Myrdal
(b) Benjamin Franklin
(d) Stephen Gould
2. Socrates says that class is ____________.
3. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
4. Which race was ranked last in the eyes of the practitioners of racial ranking?
5. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
2. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
3. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
4. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
5. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)