|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(d) No one
2. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
3. Gould does not view the studies he will cover as _______ scientific practices.
(d) out of date
4. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
5. What is the study of measuring the human head in order to assess intelligence called?
(d) Cranial-sacral therapy
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
2. What does Socrates feel will happen when all people are intelligent?
3. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
4. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
5. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)