|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Polygeny and Craniometry before Darwin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
(c) Racial ranking
2. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
3. Gould does not believe that ____________ change reflects changes in social concepts.
4. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
5. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
2. Socrates says that class is ____________.
3. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
4. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
5. "Plato relied upon dialectic, the Church upon __________."
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)