|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were like white adolescents?
(a) Black children
(b) Adult blacks
(c) Adult Mongolians
(d) White children
2. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
3. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(d) growth stages
4. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
(d) sensory motor
5. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
Short Answer Questions
1. E.D. Cope based his theory in #92 on the idea that the ____________ brought on earlier maturation.
2. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
3. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
4. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
5. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)