|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bean compared the _______ of blacks and whites to prove his view of the inferiority of blacks.
(b) arm lengths
2. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
(c) New York
3. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
(b) microcosm expert
(d) species expert
4. Gould also wants to look for problems in the ___________ data.
5. "[T]he child represents a ____________ adult ancestor."
Short Answer Questions
1. Franklin P. Mall __________ and __________ Bean's work.
2. Which race was ranked last in the eyes of the practitioners of racial ranking?
3. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
4. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
5. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)