|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
(a) eye color
(c) hair length
2. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
3. Members of the inferior group were always compared with ________ children.
4. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
5. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
Short Answer Questions
1. E.D. Cope thought that _______ Europeans were inferior to others.
2. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
3. What did Gould see Broca had formed before he ever started his research?
4. Socrates says that class is ____________.
5. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)