|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
(b) non causal
2. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
3. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
4. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
5. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
2. What did Gould see Broca had formed before he ever started his research?
3. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
4. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
5. Ranking is used to determine that various disadvantaged groups are ______________.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)