|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
2. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
(b) elderly people
3. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
4. Which race was ranked last in the eyes of the practitioners of racial ranking?
5. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
2. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
3. What did Galton measure in order to ascertain the intelligence of people?
4. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
5. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)