|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
2. Havelock found that _________ males were more effeminate.
3. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
4. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
5. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(a) Crania Astounda
(b) Crania Inca
(c) Crania Americana
Short Answer Questions
1. "The __________ of inferior groups must be like __________ of superior groups..."
2. Bean compared the _______ of blacks and whites to prove his view of the inferiority of blacks.
3. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
4. Franklin P. Mall __________ and __________ Bean's work.
5. "An anatomical theory for ranking __________ - based on entire bodies, not only on heads, - had been found."
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)