|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The __________ of inferior groups must be like __________ of superior groups..."
(a) adults, adults
(b) adults, children
(c) children, children
(d) children, adults
2. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
3. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
4. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
(b) hair length
(d) eye color
5. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
(d) sensory motor
Short Answer Questions
1. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
2. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
3. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
4. Louis Pierre Gratiolet wanted to prove that __________ brains were bigger than __________ brains.
5. Gould goes on to say that science has not been constrained by _________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)