|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
(a) conflict ridden
2. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
(b) New York
3. People with ______ had smaller brain sizes than those who were suddenly killed in accidents.
(b) low iron
4. Which race was ranked last in the eyes of the practitioners of racial ranking?
5. The author of "An American Dilemma" says that Americans and others would only consider the __________ factors when they were forced to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were like white adolescents?
2. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
3. "The __________ of inferior groups must be like __________ of superior groups..."
4. E.D. Cope based his theory in #92 on the idea that the ____________ brought on earlier maturation.
5. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)