|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lombroso's theory known as?
2. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
3. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
(a) Samuel Morton
(b) Benjamin Franklin
(d) Stephen Gould
4. Broca's numbers were based on his ______________, according to Gould.
5. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
(d) elderly people
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Francis Galton's cousin?
2. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
3. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
4. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
5. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)