|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bean compared the _______ of blacks and whites to prove his view of the inferiority of blacks.
(b) arm lengths
2. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
3. Gould says the claims of inferiority are limited to ____________ even thought race, sex, and social class are tied together.
(a) one study
(b) one scientist
(c) one group
(d) one setting
4. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
(a) species expert
(b) microcosm expert
5. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within what century did science become fascinated with numbers?
2. Broca also thought that ________ should be denied the benefits of education due to smaller brains.
3. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
4. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
5. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)