|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
(a) scientific questions
(b) data sets
(c) study conditions
2. What was Francis Galton's book published in 1869?
(a) Hereditary and Race
(b) Hereditary Genus
(c) Hereditary Explorations
(d) Hereditary Genius
3. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
(a) Racial ranking experts
(b) Soft liners
(c) Hard liners
(d) Red liners
4. On what did Bean gather information?
(a) Social status
(b) Family intelligence
(c) Corpus callosum
(d) Shoe size
5. Where did Francis Galton have a display in 1884?
(a) His home
(b) Nobel Prize banquet
(c) World Fair
(d) International Exposition
Short Answer Questions
1. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
2. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
3. Gould wants to know if science added the ___________ data, or......
4. When did craniometry first appear in the study of intelligence?
5. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)