|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is logical to assume that mentality and ____________ are located in the brain.
2. What was Lombroso's theory known as?
3. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
4. Bean felt that the ______, or front part of the brain, was smaller in women than in men.
(a) frontal lobe
(c) corpus callosum
5. The individual's social and economic status is determined by biology so any attempt to make changes has to be _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
2. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
3. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
4. Gould wants to reexamine the existing __________ for craniometry and intelligence testing.
5. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)