|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
(c) He didn't say this.
2. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
3. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(a) Crania Inca
(b) Crania Americana
(c) Crania Astounda
4. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
(a) aggression towards women
5. Within what century did science become fascinated with numbers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
2. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
3. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
4. It was thought that black brains could not ____________ or absorb information.
5. Louis Pierre Gratiolet wanted to prove that __________ brains were bigger than __________ brains.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)