|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Members of the inferior group were always compared with ________ children.
2. Where was Robert Bennett Bean a physician?
3. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
(a) Racial ranking experts
(b) Soft liners
(c) Red liners
(d) Hard liners
4. Who considered that other factors like general health and body size might also affect brain size?
5. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
(a) eye color
(d) hair length
Short Answer Questions
1. Cesare Lombroso thought that ____________ behavior is hereditary.
2. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
3. Gould says the manner in which ___________ are formulated is also problematic to studies.
4. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
5. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)