|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Measuring Bodies.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other kind of testing, besides head measurement, can begin to measure the intelligence of a person?
2. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
3. Paul Broca was a professor of surgery in what city?
(d) New York
4. "An anatomical theory for ranking __________ - based on entire bodies, not only on heads, - had been found."
5. Flaws in the experimental design, according to Gould, do not lead to _________ in the numbers.
(a) proper graphs
(c) the right sums
Short Answer Questions
1. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
2. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
3. Bean compared the _______ of blacks and whites to prove his view of the inferiority of blacks.
4. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
5. Science means looking for the ________ based on facts.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)