|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
(a) Hard liners
(b) Red liners
(c) Racial ranking staff
(d) Soft liners
2. Havelock Ellis was a scientist who claimed the superiority of __________ during this period.
(b) elderly people
3. Spearman also found there is a _______ substrate for intelligence except that this can be affected by outside factors.
4. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
5. The answer to #142 indicates how much of a change there is in one variable due to a change in __________.
(a) the environment
(b) the numbers
(c) the weather
(d) another variable
Short Answer Questions
1. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
2. What outside factors are being alluded to in #151?
3. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
4. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
5. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)