|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "______________ proved an irresistible criterion for any scientist who wanted to rank human groups as higher or lower."
2. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
(c) Racial ranking
3. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
4. Where was Leon Kamin, the researcher who discovered Burt's flaws, a psychologist at?
5. Factor analysis is a _______ method technique.
Short Answer Questions
1. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
2. ______________ is a way of measuring the relationship between variables.
3. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
4. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
5. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)