|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Burt's sample increased, his correlation between pairs for IQ _________.
(c) was scattered on the graphs
(d) remained unchanged
2. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
3. Factor analysis is a _______ method technique.
4. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
5. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
(d) aggression towards women
Short Answer Questions
1. "The __________ of inferior groups must be like __________ of superior groups..."
2. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
3. Spearman found that intelligence is a ____________ thing.
4. Spearman also found there is a _______ substrate for intelligence except that this can be affected by outside factors.
5. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)