|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What outside factors are being alluded to in #151?
2. How many reasons did Burt feel could be used for discounting the effects of environment?
3. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
4. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
(a) sensory motor
5. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(c) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. "______________ proved an irresistible criterion for any scientist who wanted to rank human groups as higher or lower."
2. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
3. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
4. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
5. Members of the inferior group were always compared with ________ children.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)