|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
2. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
(b) Racial ranking
3. What technique did Burt say he developed, although it was really Charles Spearman who created this technique?
(a) Factor counting
(b) Factor analysis
(c) Statistical analysis
(d) Algebraic formulation
4. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
(a) black race
(b) white female
(c) white race
(d) white child
5. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
2. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
3. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
4. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
5. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)