|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "s" was considered the product of _________ by both Spearman and Burt.
2. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
3. Burt seemed to have increased his sample of patients from fewer then 20 to more than ________ in a number of publications. This irregularity began the undoing of his work's findings.
4. The answer to #142 indicates how much of a change there is in one variable due to a change in __________.
(a) the numbers
(b) the environment
(c) the weather
(d) another variable
5. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
2. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
3. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
4. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
5. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)