|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
2. Havelock found that _________ males were more effeminate.
3. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
(a) He didn't say this.
4. Sir Cyril Burt was a medical tester who studied ___________.
(a) white adults
5. What outside factors are being alluded to in #151?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
2. The answer to #142 indicates how much of a change there is in one variable due to a change in __________.
3. What does 'g' stand for in a graph for factor analysis?
4. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
5. The principal components approach allowed Burt to identify _________ factors.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)