|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
2. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
(a) hair length
(b) eye color
3. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
(a) Red liners
(b) Racial ranking staff
(c) Soft liners
(d) Hard liners
4. Who were like white adolescents?
(a) White children
(b) Adult blacks
(c) Black children
(d) Adult Mongolians
5. "______________ proved an irresistible criterion for any scientist who wanted to rank human groups as higher or lower."
Short Answer Questions
1. No matter how strong a correlation is, it says nothing about _________.
2. What outside factors are being alluded to in #151?
3. In a factor analysis graph, the two vectors lie ___________.
4. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
5. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)