|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
2. Burt's papers and data were ____________, which seems to be when his falsifications began.
(b) assembled into books
3. Cesare Lombroso thought that ____________ behavior is hereditary.
4. Negative correlation is given by vectors going in ____________ directions.
(c) the same
5. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sir Cyril Burt was a medical tester who studied ___________.
2. When Burt's sample increased, his correlation between pairs for IQ _________.
3. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
4. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
5. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)