|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Craniometry is used for the _______ status of the people ranked at the bottom of the hierarchy.
2. Sir Cyril Burt was a medical tester who studied ___________.
(d) white adults
3. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
4. Where was Leon Kamin, the researcher who discovered Burt's flaws, a psychologist at?
5. "s" was considered the product of _________ by both Spearman and Burt.
Short Answer Questions
1. "G" was considered to be _________.
2. Cesare Lombroso thought that ____________ behavior is hereditary.
3. Burt's papers and data were ____________, which seems to be when his falsifications began.
4. "An anatomical theory for ranking __________ - based on entire bodies, not only on heads, - had been found."
5. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)