|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #142 indicates how much of a change there is in one variable due to a change in __________.
(a) another variable
(b) the numbers
(c) the environment
(d) the weather
2. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
3. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
4. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
(c) species expert
(d) microcosm expert
5. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
2. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
3. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
4. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
5. The answer to #48 said that humans were distinguished from _________ by the human's ability to improve himself.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)