|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
(a) white race
(b) white female
(c) black race
(d) white child
2. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
3. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
4. What outside factors are being alluded to in #151?
5. What was the most famous work of the man in #59?
(b) Crania Americana
(c) Crania Inca
(d) Crania Astounda
Short Answer Questions
1. How many reasons did Burt feel could be used for discounting the effects of environment?
2. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
3. ______________ is a way of measuring the relationship between variables.
4. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
5. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)