|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
(a) hair length
(d) eye color
2. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(c) Samuel Morton
(d) Stephen Gould
3. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
(c) growth stages
4. The principal components approach allowed Burt to identify _________ factors.
5. In a factor analysis graph, the two vectors lie ___________.
(a) One on top of the other
(b) close to each other
(c) away from each other
(d) on opposite sides of the graph
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were like white adolescents?
2. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
3. Sir Cyril Burt was a medical tester who studied ___________.
4. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
5. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)