|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "An anatomical theory for ranking __________ - based on entire bodies, not only on heads, - had been found."
2. "G" was considered to be _________.
(a) gender based
3. No matter how strong a correlation is, it says nothing about _________.
4. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
(b) Benjamin Franklin
(c) Samuel Morton
(d) Stephen Gould
5. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were like white adolescents?
2. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
3. How many reasons did Burt feel could be used for discounting the effects of environment?
4. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
5. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)