|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many reasons did Burt feel could be used for discounting the effects of environment?
2. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
(a) He didn't say this.
3. Blumenbach believed differences in races might be linked to __________.
(d) water supply
4. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
(a) sensory motor
5. Eysenck thought that those with ______ rapidly developing skills (as mentioned in #100) also had lower IQ scores.
Short Answer Questions
1. The answer to #48 also tried to show the entities with a higher ranking had to repeat the _________ of those with lower ranking.
2. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
3. What technique did Burt say he developed, although it was really Charles Spearman who created this technique?
4. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
5. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)