|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burt seemed to have increased his sample of patients from fewer then 20 to more than ________ in a number of publications. This irregularity began the undoing of his work's findings.
2. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
(a) white female
(b) white child
(c) white race
(d) black race
3. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
4. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
5. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
(a) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
2. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
3. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
4. ______________ is a way of measuring the relationship between variables.
5. Spearman found that intelligence is a ____________ thing.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)