|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
2. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
(c) He didn't say this.
3. Sir Cyril Burt was a medical tester who studied ___________.
(c) white adults
4. The principal components approach allowed Burt to identify _________ factors.
5. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
(a) sexual characteristics
(b) skin coloring
(d) hair coloring
Short Answer Questions
1. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
2. What technique is explained in terms of geometry and matrix algebra?
3. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
4. Who was the data analyst for the answer to #55?
5. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)