|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Black anatomical structure was often compared to that of a __________.
2. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
(c) aggression towards women
3. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
4. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
5. Bolk felt what race was not only the most progressive, but also the most retarded?
(d) He didn't say this.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eysenck noticed that the average ________ of whites exceeds that of blacks.
2. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
3. Burt's papers and data were ____________, which seems to be when his falsifications began.
4. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
5. Who were like white adolescents?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)