|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technique is explained in terms of geometry and matrix algebra?
(a) Advanced algebra
(c) Factor analysis
2. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
3. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
4. A perfect correlation graph between two variables would show ________________.
(a) up and down lines
(b) shaded areas in the corners
(c) overlapping vectors
(d) one line
5. The answer to #142 indicates how much of a change there is in one variable due to a change in __________.
(a) the numbers
(b) another variable
(c) the environment
(d) the weather
Short Answer Questions
1. Who feels that blacks are inferior and therefore deserve the status of a slave?
2. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
3. Cesare Lombroso thought that ____________ behavior is hereditary.
4. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
5. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)