|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a factor analysis graph, the two vectors lie ___________.
(a) One on top of the other
(b) away from each other
(c) on opposite sides of the graph
(d) close to each other
2. The answer to #48 also said that adult blacks were like _______________.
(a) black children
(b) white adolescents
(c) white children
3. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
4. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
(a) hair coloring
(b) sexual characteristics
(d) skin coloring
5. E.D. Cope thought that _______ Europeans were inferior to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
2. Burt's papers and data were ____________, which seems to be when his falsifications began.
3. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
4. How many reasons did Burt feel could be used for discounting the effects of environment?
5. Eysenck believed the _____________ development of black youngsters develops more quickly than in whites.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)