|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
2. Hume believed there was never a __________ nation that wasn't made of white men.
(b) conflict ridden
3. Negative correlation is given by vectors going in ____________ directions.
(a) the same
4. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
5. Louis Bolk felt blacks were not totally ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
2. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
3. Who was a 19th century anatomist who believed in the theory of polygenism?
4. Which view was based on the story of Adam and Eve?
5. Burt's papers and data were ____________, which seems to be when his falsifications began.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)