|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
2. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
(c) non causal
3. What outside factors are being alluded to in #151?
4. E.D. Cope thought that _______ Europeans were inferior to others.
5. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
2. Sir Cyril Burt was a medical tester who studied ___________.
3. Where was Leon Kamin, the researcher who discovered Burt's flaws, a psychologist at?
4. In a factor analysis graph, the two vectors lie ___________.
5. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)