|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The answer to #93 caused a slowdown in ____________, leading to inferiority.
(a) hair coloring
(b) sexual characteristics
(d) skin coloring
2. What was the nationality of H. J. Eysenck?
3. The field of ________ sciences was redefined during the 19th century.
4. The principal components approach allowed Burt to identify _________ factors.
5. The answer to #142 indicates how much of a change there is in one variable due to a change in __________.
(a) the environment
(b) another variable
(c) the numbers
(d) the weather
Short Answer Questions
1. "[T]he child represents a ____________ adult ancestor."
2. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
3. A perfect correlation graph between two variables would show ________________.
4. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
5. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)