|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A perfect correlation graph between two variables would show ________________.
(a) up and down lines
(b) one line
(c) shaded areas in the corners
(d) overlapping vectors
2. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
3. Burt seemed to have increased his sample of patients from fewer then 20 to more than ________ in a number of publications. This irregularity began the undoing of his work's findings.
4. Leaders of the eighteenth and nineteenth century did not dispute __________.
(a) scientists in general
(b) racial ranking
(c) medical findings
(d) scientific errors
5. Factor analysis was the _________ technique to be used in intelligence testing, even thought Burt went about it the wrong way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was the second-ranked race for the practitioners of racial ranking?
2. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
3. Havelock found that _________ males were more effeminate.
4. ______________ is a way of measuring the relationship between variables.
5. Louis from #55 believed that there were different centers of _________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)