|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David Hume was a believer in the superiority of the _______ and polygeny.
(a) white child
(b) white race
(c) black race
(d) white female
2. ______________ is a way of measuring the relationship between variables.
(a) A square ratio
3. Gould felt that Eysenck's arguments are not based on ___________ facts.
4. According to Lombroso, the genes of the past are contained in the hereditary of the individual and the ___________ surfaces at times.
(a) aggression towards women
5. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
(a) Red liners
(b) Racial ranking staff
(c) Hard liners
(d) Soft liners
Short Answer Questions
1. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
2. E.D. Cope based his theory in #92 on the idea that the ____________ brought on earlier maturation.
3. Members of the inferior group were always compared with ________ children.
4. If inferiority is cultural, then it can be changed by __________ factors
5. When did craniometry first appear in the study of intelligence?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)