|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cesare Lombroso thought that ____________ behavior is hereditary.
2. Negative correlation is given by vectors going in ____________ directions.
(c) the same
3. The main question becomes, can ________ change the status of the inferior group?
4. Who was the skull collector that had more than one thousand different skulls?
(a) Stephen Gould
(b) Benjamin Franklin
(c) Samuel Morton
5. Which view was based on the idea that inferior races can not be linked to the whites because they started from a separate group of DNA and people?
(b) Racial ranking
Short Answer Questions
1. Spearman found that intelligence is a ____________ thing.
2. What was Lombroso's theory known as?
3. In a factor analysis graph, the two vectors lie ___________.
4. One of the perceived problems of Lombroso's theory was the need to call _________ criminals.
5. Which was the top-ranked race in practitioners of racial ranking?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)