|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Real Error of Cyril Burt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What big theory was just becoming popular in the nineteenth century?
2. Who believes blacks are inferior but that intelligence should not be tied to the right for freedom?
(a) Soft liners
(b) Racial ranking staff
(c) Hard liners
(d) Red liners
3. Members of the inferior group were always compared with ________ children.
4. The answer to #55 was known as a _________ because he looked for small differences between species.
(a) microcosm expert
(c) species expert
5. What was Lombroso's theory known as?
Short Answer Questions
1. "An anatomical theory for ranking __________ - based on entire bodies, not only on heads, - had been found."
2. Negative correlation is given by vectors going in ____________ directions.
3. The craniometry argument is the first __________ argument that has been offered.
4. In America, the theory of polygeny was supported by Louis __________.
5. Gould thought that Eysenck's arguments were the result of __________ correlations.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)