Quiz: Introduction to The Real Error of Cyril Burt
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Did a desire for ______ lead to the questions and data to support a predetermined conclusion?
2. What does 'g' stand for in a graph for factor analysis?
c) Good intelligence
d) General intelligence
3. Experts claimed it was no good to __________ blacks.
d) listen to
4. What means there is some sort of ordering that is used in assigning individuals to their relevant spot?
b) Theoretic discourse
c) Scientific study
5. Binet was commissioned in 1904 to find a way to identify children who ______________.
This section contains 272 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)