Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Mismeasure of Man. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Introduction
1. Which Socrates work is Gould discussing at the opening of this book?
2. What does Socrates believe all people should be?
3. What is the one category to which Socrates does NOT say people belong?
4. Socrates says that class is ____________.
5. "For the past two centuries, scientific claims have become the primary agent for validating Plato's ________."
This section contains 3,480 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)