|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times a day does Howie typically use the escalator?
2. What kind of classics does Howie like to read?
3. What don't the executives do in the corporate bathroom?
(a) Wash hands.
(b) Greet Howie.
(d) Read the paper.
4. Which vending machine does Howie use the most?
(d) Ice cream sandwich.
5. What does Howie consider to be unprofessional behavior in the men's bathroom?
(a) Reading the newspaper.
(b) Brushing teeth.
(c) Passing gas.
6. What word does Howie say as he leaves the bathroom in Chapter 11?
7. Howie compares CVS to a _________.
(d) Medicine cabinet.
8. Howie considers ___________ might buy classic paperbacks like him.
(a) Serial killers.
(b) Cab drivers.
(d) Old people.
9. How much money does Howie consider putting towards his Visa bill?
10. What would Howie steal from parent's closet when he was little?
(a) Sanitary napkins.
(c) High heels.
11. What does Abe start whistling as he leaves the men's bathroom?
(a) "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy."
(b) "I Knew an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly."
(c) "Oh, Susannah."
12. What vending machine did Howie mourn the loss of?
(a) Ice cream sandwiches.
(c) Hot beverages.
13. What does Howie do with the last ten minutes of his lunch break?
(a) Sun bathe.
(b) Replace shoelaces.
(d) Chat with friends.
14. Howie compares the products at CVS to the products at what other store?
(a) Crate and Barrel.
(b) Radio Shack.
15. How much money does Howie decide to actually put towards his Visa bill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Howie whistling as he leaves the men's bathroom?
2. What is the name of the second theory Howie has about his broken shoelaces?
3. What does Howie call his observation about the different speeds of the escalator handrail and steps?
4. Howie compares the sunlight landing on parts of the office lobby to __________.
5. Where does Abe joke that he gets his shoelaces flow in from daily?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)