|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the song someone is whistling in the men's bathroom?
(b) "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy."
(c) "I Knew an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly."
2. What is the name of the book Howie reads during his lunch break?
(a) Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.
(b) War and Peace.
(c) Anthology of Poetry.
(d) History of European Morals.
3. What word does Howie say as he leaves the bathroom in Chapter 11?
4. What does Howie purchase regularly at CVS?
(c) Nude magazines.
5. Who gets the get-well poster for Ray at work?
6. What term does Howie give for the reoccurring of thoughts?
7. How many times a day does Howie typically use the escalator?
8. In a Chapter 11 footnote, Howie comments on the new tightness of ______ .
(a) Straw covers.
(c) Sandwich wrappers.
(d) New gloves.
9. What product in the CVS does Howie consider to reflect different social cultures?
10. What does Howie use as a bookmark for the book he reads at lunch?
(a) Paper bag.
(b) Lock of L's hair.
(d) Sales receipt.
11. What is the name of the second theory Howie has about his broken shoelaces?
(a) Daily pull model.
(b) Daily fray model.
(c) Pull-fray model.
(d) Pulled too hard model.
12. How many choices are there in the newest vending machine on the mezzanine?
13. Howie sees the design flaw in escalators as the steps being ______.
(a) Too wide.
(b) Too short.
(c) Too tall.
(d) Too fast.
14. Howie compares his urination to a ________.
15. What does Howie watch as he eats popcorn and walks to CVS?
(b) New cars.
(d) Construction workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill is Howie particularly proud of?
2. What does Howie imagine exploding in space in Chapter 12?
3. How much did Howie pay for popcorn?
4. Howie views visiting the corporate men's room as a _________.
5. How many bathroom breaks is Howie allotted a day?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)