|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does Howie give for the reoccurring of thoughts?
2. Howie compares the products at CVS to the products at what other store?
(b) Radio Shack.
(d) Crate and Barrel.
3. Where does Abe joke that he gets his shoelaces flow in from daily?
4. Who enters the bathroom, causing Howie to have urination issues?
(a) Alan Pilna.
(b) Les Guster.
(c) Don Vanci.
(d) Bill Swint.
5. How many choices are there in the newest vending machine on the mezzanine?
6. What is the name of the publishing house of the book Howie reads on his lunch break?
(b) Random House.
(c) Simon and Schuster.
7. How many trees does Howie notice in the plaza?
8. Which product did Howie begin using after coming to work at the mezzanine?
(d) Shaving cream.
9. What is the song someone is whistling in the men's bathroom?
(a) "I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy."
(c) "I Knew an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly."
10. Howie compares vending machines to _______.
(a) Freight elevators.
(d) Office buildings.
11. Where is there a major difference between home and corporate bathroom?
(a) Stall doors.
(b) Soap dispensers.
12. How much did Howie pay for popcorn?
13. The corporate bathroom is the one place a _____ can feel important.
(a) New hire.
14. What does Howie discuss in his last footnote in Chapter 13?
(a) Coin rolls.
(b) Dust bunnies.
(c) Cash registers.
15. Howie then notes some architectural details of the ____ as he finishes his lunch break on the plaza.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times a day does Howie typically use the escalator?
2. What part of the corporate bathroom does Howie avoid?
3. Who gets the get-well poster for Ray at work?
4. Who does Howie lose the escalator game to once?
5. How many hand towels does Howie use to wash his face in the men's room?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)