|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What show does Howie order a transcript from because he disagreed with one of the interviewees?
(a) 60 Minutes.
(b) Actor's Studio.
(d) The Tonight Show.
2. What does Howie describe in great detail in the first paragraph of the book?
(b) Revolving doors.
3. How long has Howie owned his shoes for work?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Six months.
4. How old is Howie when he feels like he has reached adulthood?
5. Howie believes that losing brain cells makes a person _______.
(c) More content.
6. What time of day is it when Howie was driving behind the garbage truck?
(a) Late afternoon.
(c) Early morning.
7. Howie believes he has the ____ "of a mature person."
8. The first footnote in Chapter 4 is about ____.
(d) Old age.
9. Howie believes some brain cells need to die in order to gain _______.
10. Howie's first reason that it is okay for brain cells to die is that it's part of a necessary ______.
11. What does Howie buy to go with his coffee after his subway revelation?
12. What did Howie's father hang on the doorknobs of their home?
13. How many times could Howie wear a shirt to work before he had to get it cleaned?
14. What has broken at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(b) Right shoelace.
(c) Left shoelace.
15. What would Howie eat to get rid of bad breath?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howie decline from the clerk at Papa Gino's?
2. What habit of L's does Howie find revolting?
3. What would Howie's mother bring home wrapped in paper?
4. What kind of background does Howie think makes anything look good?
5. What possession of Howie's is stolen?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)