|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a child, Howie loved_____.
(a) Airport luggage carriers.
(b) Trolley cars.
(d) Freight trains.
2. What does Howie describe in great detail in the first paragraph of the book?
(c) Revolving doors.
3. What does Howie use the cardboard from his dry cleaned shirts for?
(a) Tie holder.
(d) Object retriever.
4. Howie believes he has the ____ "of a mature person."
5. What coincidence about ___does Tina relate to Howie?
(a) Smoke detectors.
(b) Trash cans.
6. How many advances does Howie describe in Chapter 3?
7. What word does Howie feel he says too often?
8. Howie describes all the following transport systems EXCEPT one:
(a) Hot dog rotisserie.
(b) Trolley car.
(c) Grocery conveyer.
(d) Timex watch display.
9. An image of __________ gave Howie the idea for his deodorant discovery.
10. Howie considers 1971 to be the end of ___________.
(c) Milk delivery.
(d) House calls.
11. What is inside Howie's CVS bag?
(a) A cookie.
(b) Nude magazine.
12. Who shared Howie's love for transport systems?
13. What show does Howie order a transcript from because he disagreed with one of the interviewees?
(a) 60 Minutes.
(b) The Tonight Show.
(d) Actor's Studio.
14. The first footnote in Chapter 4 is about ____.
(d) Old age.
15. What has broken at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(b) Left shoelace.
(d) Right shoelace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first footnote in Chapter 6 about?
2. What were the doorknobs made of in Howie's childhood home?
3. Howie signs the _____ flower on the poster for Ray.
4. What does Howie describe in great detail at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. Howie's fascination with clothing short-cuts started with watching _____.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)