1. What time does Howie enter his office building at the beginning of the novel?
2. What does Howie describe in great detail in the first paragraph of the book?
3. Howie's first footnote is about _______.
4. What does Howie decline from the clerk at Papa Gino's?
5. What is the name of the Papa Gino's clerk?
6. Howie thinks ______ signals to the world that he has a rich, busy life.
7. What is Howie eating the first time he used a straw?
8. Howie only likes to use straws for _________.
9. What purchase does Howie always need a bag for?
10. Howie always needs to have ______ while he walks.
This section contains 3,033 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)