|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howie remove just before going to lunch?
(a) A brace.
(b) His earplugs.
(c) His shoes.
(d) A sweater.
2. Howie thinks ______ signals to the world that he has a rich, busy life.
3. What is supposed to be such a common sight that office workers don't comment about it?
(a) Window washers.
4. Who was the most help to Howie when he was learning to tie shoes?
(a) His mother.
(b) His friend.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
5. How does Howie's co-worker Ray hurt his back?
(a) Moving a vending machine.
(c) Moving a pool.
(d) Cleaning the escalator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howie refer to his adult thinking life as?
2. How long has Howie owned his shoes for work?
3. Howie believes some brain cells need to die in order to gain _______.
4. What does Howie refer to his childhood memories as?
5. Who suggests that Howie should buy shoelaces at CVS?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)