|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howie believes that losing brain cells makes a person _______.
(c) More content.
2. Howie always needs to have ______ while he walks.
(a) Something to eat.
(b) Something to drink.
(c) A bag.
(d) One hand free.
3. How many advances does Howie describe in Chapter 3?
4. Howie connected learning how to tie shoes with a couplet by _____.
5. Howie describes all these "disruptions of physical routines" EXCEPT one.
(a) Breaking a can opener.
(b) Misjudging steps.
(c) Pulling out the thread from Band-Aids.
(d) Scotch tape stuck on the role.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howie's seventh major advance has to do with the purchase of a ________.
2. What would Howie eat to get rid of bad breath?
3. How long has Howie owned his shoes for work?
4. What habit of L's does Howie find revolting?
5. Who was the most help to Howie when he was learning to tie shoes?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)