|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Howie believes that losing brain cells makes a person _______.
(d) More content.
2. What has broken at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(b) Left shoelace.
(c) Right shoelace.
3. What does Howie describe in great detail at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What would Howie eat to get rid of bad breath?
5. Howie only likes to use straws for _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Howie thinks ______ signals to the world that he has a rich, busy life.
2. Who was the most help to Howie when he was learning to tie shoes?
3. What does Howie describe in the first footnote in Chapter 2?
4. Howie compares sneaker shoelaces to _________ at the end of Chapter 1.
5. What purchase does Howie always need a bag for?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)