|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howie describe in the first footnote in Chapter 2?
(a) His method of riding escalators.
(b) His method of pulling on socks.
(c) His method of using bags.
(d) His method of using straws.
2. What piece of office equipment does Howie feel has lagged behind other innovations by ten years?
(c) Hole punchers.
3. What does Howie decline from the clerk at Papa Gino's?
(d) Phone number.
4. Howie's first reason that it is okay for brain cells to die is that it's part of a necessary ______.
5. Who is Howie sending a memo to right before going to lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside Howie's CVS bag?
2. Who was the most help to Howie when he was learning to tie shoes?
3. What show does Howie order a transcript from because he disagreed with one of the interviewees?
4. What would Howie eat to get rid of bad breath?
5. Howie connected learning how to tie shoes with a couplet by _____.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)