1. What time does Howie enter his office building at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Two o'clock.
(b) One o'clock.
(d) Nine o'clock.
2. What does Howie describe in great detail in the first paragraph of the book?
(c) Revolving doors.
3. Howie's first footnote is about _______.
(a) Moving objects.
4. What does Howie decline from the clerk at Papa Gino's?
(b) Phone number.
5. What is the name of the Papa Gino's clerk?
6. Howie thinks ______ signals to the world that he has a rich, busy life.
7. What is Howie eating the first time he used a straw?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Hot dog.
8. Howie only likes to use straws for _________.
9. What purchase does Howie always need a bag for?
(c) Nude magazine.
10. Howie always needs to have ______ while he walks.
(a) Something to drink.
(b) Something to eat.
(c) A bag.
(d) One hand free.
This section contains 3,033 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)