Short Answer Questions
1. The dominant political party during the time of the Civil War was ________.
2. The Civil War caused the beliefs of previous times to be __________.
3. ________ was an officer in the Union Army and was known to many as Captain for the rest of his life.
4. Holmes was wounded ______ times during the Civil War.
5. In the North, people were split between the Abolitionists and the _________.
6. Dr. Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr. was a(n) _________.
7. _________ had more spindles of cotton than all of the eleven states of the South put together.
8. Henry Dana, Charles Sumner and Charles Adams wanted to use the governmental system to stop the spread of slavery. They were _________.
This section contains 3,986 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)