|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 11 Baltimore, Section 3 | Part 4, Chapter 11 Baltimore, Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ took classes from Hall because he like the way Hall used physiological psychology with physics and metaphysics.
(a) William James.
(b) George Morris.
(c) Francis Parker.
(d) John Dewey.
2. Charles Pierce had an addiction to ______ that started due to a childhood prescription for facial neuralgia.
3. Louis Agassiz gained fame because of his discovery of _________.
(a) The wooly mammoth.
(b) The Ice Age.
(c) The dinosaurs.
4. After teaching high school in Pennsylvania, John Dewey enrolled at _________ in 1882.
(a) Lawrence Scientific School.
(b) Johns Hopkins University.
(c) Harvard Medical School.
(d) Oxford University.
5. ___________ disliked immigration and created a society of married women who demanded their husbands pay for housecleaning.
(a) Harriet Melusina Fay.
(b) Elizabeth Agassiz.
(c) Hetty Robinson.
(d) Sarah Pierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Benjamin and Charles Pierce were called to verify the authenticity of a will document produced by __________.
2. During one of the club meetings _________ read a paper called Design and Chance.
3. The philosophy that began to emerge with the formation of the Metaphysical Club is known as_________.
4. Eventually G. Stanley Hall was able to talk his employer into sending him to _______ to study more.
5. ___________ felt that he was at a disadvantage because he had no formal education.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)