Quiz: Chapter Six: Change at Hand
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Healy use to get some of the faces in his painting, Webster's Repy to Hayne, correct?
a) Other portraits.
b) His memory.
2. Who was the first American to be admitted to the Ecole des Beaux-Arts?
a) William Morris Hunt.
b) George Healy.
c) Richard Morris Hunt.
d) Charles Sumner.
3. Why did Elizabeth Blackwell go to Paris?
a) To further her artistic education.
b) To further her legal education.
c) To further her medical education.
d) To further her general education.
4. What profession was Elizabeth Blackwell a member of?
5. What were the June Days of 1848?
This section contains 271 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)