Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was established in Hannibal's army during the trip to Italy?
2. How did the Romans signal their incoming battle?
3. What did Hannibal encourage his soldiers to do?
4. What does the author say is speculation?
5. How were the Romans able to defeat Carthage?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the ghosts of Cannae and their struggles after the battle.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the author's comparison between Hannibal and Hitler and Carthage to Britain.
Essay Topic 3
Compare O'Connell's book on Cannae with that of another historian and compare/contrast their style, their conclusions, and the factual information in the book.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)