Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was established in Hannibal's army during the trip to Italy?
2. How did the Romans signal their incoming battle?
3. What did Hannibal encourage his soldiers to do?
4. What does the author say is speculation?
5. How were the Romans able to defeat Carthage?
Discuss Hasdrubal Barca and Hannibal, and compare and contrast their strategies.
Discuss the history of infanticide and how people viewed Carthaginians.
Examine the ghosts of Cannae and their struggles after the battle.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)