|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was established in Hannibal's army during the trip to Italy?
2. How did the Romans signal their incoming battle?
3. What did Hannibal encourage his soldiers to do?
4. What does the author say is speculation?
5. How were the Romans able to defeat Carthage?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of hedonism and how it affected the troops.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the Second Punic War and the statement that it was the "first world war in the history of humankind."
Essay Topic 3
Discuss what we can learn from battles like the Battle at Cannae.
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)