Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was established in Hannibal's army during the trip to Italy?
2. How did the Romans signal their incoming battle?
3. What did Hannibal encourage his soldiers to do?
4. What does the author say is speculation?
5. How were the Romans able to defeat Carthage?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the ghosts of Cannae and their struggles after the battle.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the importance of allies for both the Romans and the Carthaginians.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Aristotle's conclusions regarding the Carthaginian government.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)