Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was established in Hannibal's army during the trip to Italy?
2. How did the Romans signal their incoming battle?
3. What did Hannibal encourage his soldiers to do?
4. What does the author say is speculation?
5. How were the Romans able to defeat Carthage?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the role that the senate played in Scipio's leadership and directives.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of hedonism and how it affected the troops.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the role that religion and sacrifice had for the Romans and Carthaginians.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)