Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 4-6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did Hannibal lose while avoiding the Roman army?
2. What captive did Hannibal use to teach his troops a lesson?
3. What did Hannibal want his troops to do to destabilize the Roman army?
4. What were Carthaginian's writing mostly about?
5. What did Africanus do to protect his father?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What did Hannibal know when the Romans dismounted?
2. What thrived in Carthage?
This section contains 737 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)