|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hannibal's army formation like?
(a) A backward letter "B".
(b) A backward letter "P".
(c) A backward letter "L".
(d) A backward letter "C".
2. Who set traps for Hannibal's army?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Moors.
(c) The Celts.
(d) The Gauls.
3. Why did Rome decide to destroy Carthage?
(a) Their literature threatened Rome.
(b) Their military threatened Rome.
(c) Their wealth threatened Rome.
(d) Their technology threatened Rome.
4. How many Romans died at Cannae?
5. When was Hannibal in Carthage last?
(a) When he was 15.
(b) When he was 5.
(c) When he was 19.
(d) When he was 9.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Carthage deal with failure?
2. What was established in Hannibal's army during the trip to Italy?
3. What does Robert O'Connell describe the Punic War to?
4. How were the Romans able to defeat Carthage?
5. How did Hannibal differ from other Carthaginians according to "Hannibal's Way"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)