|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What best describes the Second Turning according to the authors?
(a) Humanitarian demise.
(b) Huge monetary gains.
(c) Small educational progression.
(d) Great social upheaval.
2. Who do the authors give the responsibility to concerning history at the end of the next saeculum?
(a) Other countries.
3. When do the authors predict the catalyst even of the Fourth Turning occurring?
4. What brought out Americans' spiritual searching during the Second Turning according to the authors?
(a) Both Kennedy brothers' deaths.
(b) The Moon Landing and Woodstock.
(c) Opposition to the Nixon Administration.
(d) Racial inequality.
5. How should Americans avoid seeing history according to the authors?
(a) As unimportant.
(b) As inevitable progress.
(c) As lies.
(d) As reversible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why should Americans avoid being ideological according to the authors?
2. What did the Silent Generation do involving social reform according to the authors?
3. According to the authors, what will the 13ers bring to mid-life during the Fourth Turning?
4. What will Boomers want to do during economic trouble according to the authors?
5. In preparation, how do the authors think parents should raise children?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)