|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the authors predict the catalyst even of the Fourth Turning occurring?
2. What will the catalyst of the Fourth Turning trigger according to the authors?
(a) A return to the Third Turning.
(b) A series of events that will lead into a new social order.
(c) A keeping with tradition.
(d) A promise from younger generations.
3. According to the authors, what do Heroes do during a Second Turning?
(a) Create wealth.
(b) Become elders.
(c) Raise Artists.
(d) Forget their ambitions.
4. How do the authors end the book?
(a) Asking questions for the future.
(b) Reciting history lessons.
(c) Giving facts of our futures.
(d) Providing warnings.
5. How do the authors argue that we should feel about the Fourth Turning?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the authors, what do Artists do during Third Turnings?
2. What do Nomads do during a Fourth Turning according to the authors?
3. What should Americans focus on "today" according to the authors?
4. By 1984, what emerged as the culture debate according to the authors?
5. What kind of eras are Fourth Turnings?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)