|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the authors, what do all Third Turnings consist of?
(a) Starvation and poverty.
(b) Shared goods and community.
(c) Religion and education.
(d) Social decay and individualism.
2. How do the authors end the book?
(a) Giving facts of our futures.
(b) Asking questions for the future.
(c) Reciting history lessons.
(d) Providing warnings.
3. If Americans miss opportunities for accomplishment, how do the authors say they are incorrectly viewing history?
(a) As unimportant.
(b) As inevitable progress.
(c) Inevitable decline.
(d) As inevitable decline.
4. What in a Fourth Turning cannot be foreseen, according to the authors?
(b) A monetary tragedy.
(c) A keeping with old ideas.
(d) An American civil war.
5. How do the authors argue that we should feel about the Fourth Turning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Americans do wit the coming crisis of the Fourth Turning according to the authors?
2. What happens to Nomads during a Second Turning according to the authors?
3. Who do the authors imagine as a possible gray champion?
4. What kind of eras are Fourth Turnings?
5. According to the authors, how should Americans prepare for the next season, economically?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)