|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an example that the authors give about a major event that the next cycle might bring?
(a) The end of mankind.
(b) The end of religious beliefs.
(c) Medical overhauls.
(d) Transportation changes.
2. When do the authors predict the resolution of the Fourth Turning might come?
3. What do Awakenings do for people according to the authors?
(a) Grow accountability and spirituality.
(b) Create hostility.
(c) Bond old traditional ideas to new ones.
(d) Change cultures and renew the spirit.
4. How do crisis eras begin?
(a) With new presidents.
(b) With the end of religion.
(c) With catalysts.
(d) With American disagreements with other countries.
5. What was the GI Generation's reputation during the Second Turning according to the authors?
(a) Peace keepers and homemakers.
(b) Homewreckers and school dropouts.
(c) The saddest group of men.
(d) The greatest generation.
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1984, what emerged as the culture debate according to the authors?
2. What in a Fourth Turning cannot be foreseen, according to the authors?
3. According to the authors, how do Artists socially interact during Third Turnings?
4. How do the authors end the book?
5. What in a Fourth Turning can be foreseen, according to the authors?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)