|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In preparation, how do the authors think parents should raise children?
(a) Without spoiling them.
(b) With emotions disregarded.
(c) Without coddling them.
(d) With extra care.
2. What do Awakenings do for people according to the authors?
(a) Grow accountability and spirituality.
(b) Change cultures and renew the spirit.
(c) Bond old traditional ideas to new ones.
(d) Create hostility.
3. In preparation, how do the authors think Americans should solve local problems?
(a) Raise taxes.
(b) Prepare new communities.
(c) Gain trust.
(d) Support local stores.
4. What type of activities should Americans participate in as the Fourth Turning approaches?
5. In 1984, what was a part of American life according to the authors?
(a) A perfect diet food.
(b) Fun and wearable clothes.
(c) Television sitcoms that entertained.
(d) The search for inner meaning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the authors give the responsibility to concerning history at the end of the next saeculum?
2. How should Americans avoid seeing history according to the authors?
3. According to the authors, what will Boomers' old age be full of?
4. What do Heroes do during a Fourth Turning according to the authors?
5. What will the catalyst of the Fourth Turning trigger according to the authors?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)