|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the pre-crisis years see in the Fourth Turning according to the authors?
(a) Increasing distrust of the government.
(b) Disappearance of family values.
(c) Hope in new politicians.
(d) Struggles with Elders.
2. When do the authors predict the catalyst even of the Fourth Turning occurring?
3. What kind of eras are Fourth Turnings?
(a) Crisis eras.
(b) Crusade eras.
(c) Old eras.
(d) New eras.
4. Throughout the Unraveling, what does the Silent Generation avoid according to the authors?
(a) Following rules and laws.
(b) Saving money.
(c) The humdrum of life.
(d) The peace of children.
5. How do the authors argue that we should feel about the Fourth Turning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened economically during the Second Turning?
2. According to the authors, what do parents of Heroes do?
3. How do crisis eras begin?
4. In preparation, how do the authors think parents should raise children?
5. By 1984, what emerged as the culture debate according to the authors?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)