Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1984, what happened to social structures of unity according to the authors?
(a) Artists began fixing them.
(b) They grew stronger.
(c) They had collapsed.
(d) They showed signs of weakness.
2. Throughout the Unraveling, what does the Silent Generation prefer according to the authors?
(a) Honesty and tradition.
(b) Loud parties.
(c) Quiet retreats.
(d) A yuppie lifestyle.
3. What options for a catalyst of the Fourth Turning do the authors suggest?
(a) Road destruction across states.
(b) The destruction of computers and technology.
(c) A mjaor financial crisis or terrorist attack.
(d) An assassination or vaccinne fear.
4. In 1984, what was a part of American life according to the authors?
(a) The search for inner meaning.
(b) A perfect diet food.
(c) Television sitcoms that entertained.
(d) Fun and wearable clothes.
5. When do the authors predict the catalyst even of the Fourth Turning occurring?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the authors, what will the 13ers bring to mid-life during the Fourth Turning?
2. What do Awakenings do for people according to the authors?
3. What brought out Americans' spiritual searching during the Second Turning according to the authors?
4. In preparation, how do the authors think Americans should solve local problems?
5. Who do the authors give the responsibility to concerning history at the end of the next saeculum?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)