|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What happens to Nomads during a Second Turning according to the authors?
a) Others ignore them.
b) They gain money.
c) They die.
d) They become stronger.
2. Who controlled much of the world during the First Turning?
a) Generation X.
b) The Lost Generation.
c) The GI Generation.
d) The Silent Generation.
3. How do many historians record cycles?
c) Birth records.
4. When a time period produces a revolutionary change, what stage are the 'prophets'?
a) Young adults.
5. What do young adults act like in the general cycle of life according to the authors?
This section contains 964 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)