|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened economically during the Second Turning?
(a) Huge decline.
(b) Small gains.
(c) Stagnant movement.
(d) Enormous growth.
2. According to the authors, what do all Third Turnings consist of?
(a) Social decay and individualism.
(b) Religion and education.
(c) Shared goods and community.
(d) Starvation and poverty.
3. What do Awakenings do for people according to the authors?
(a) Change cultures and renew the spirit.
(b) Grow accountability and spirituality.
(c) Create hostility.
(d) Bond old traditional ideas to new ones.
4. When do the authors predict the catalyst even of the Fourth Turning occurring?
5. What do the authors think extends a saeculum backward and a saeculum forward?
(a) Cultural memory.
(c) Photo albums.
(d) History books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Heroes do during a Fourth Turning according to the authors?
2. What happens to Nomads during a Second Turning according to the authors?
3. According to the authors, what will Boomers' old age be full of?
4. According to the authors, how should Americans prepare for the next season, economically?
5. When do the authors predict the resolution of the Fourth Turning might come?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)