|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the authors, what will 13er politicians do during the pre-crisis?
(a) Spend out of budget.
(b) Mediate conflicts.
(c) Make peace with other countries.
(d) Create worthless laws.
2. What happens to Nomads during a Second Turning according to the authors?
(a) Others ignore them.
(b) They die.
(c) They become stronger.
(d) They gain money.
3. What do Prophets do during a Second Turning according to the authors?
(a) Stay in seclusion.
(b) Challenge the failing value-stystem of older institutions.
(c) Create art and writings.
(d) Attend medical and law school.
4. If Americans engage in postseasonal behaviors, what do the authors say will happen?
(a) We will not understand our children.
(b) We will not save money.
(c) We will be unhappy.
(d) We will ruin new relationships.
5. Who do the authors imagine as a possible gray champion?
(a) Rush Limbaugh.
(b) George Bush.
(c) Al Gore.
(d) Bill Clinton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Silent Generation do involving social reform according to the authors?
2. When do the authors predict the resolution of the Fourth Turning might come?
3. In preparation, how do the authors think Americans should solve local problems?
4. What kind of eras are Fourth Turnings?
5. What should Americans focus on "today" according to the authors?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)