|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should Americans avoid "today" according to the authors?
(a) Saving money.
(b) Being ideological.
(c) Gaining power.
(d) Creating controversy.
2. What did the Silent Generation do involving social reform according to the authors?
(a) Hired others to help with it.
(b) Sought to improve it.
(c) Kept it hidden in the media.
(d) Ignored it.
3. What will the catalyst of the Fourth Turning trigger according to the authors?
(a) A series of events that will lead into a new social order.
(b) A keeping with tradition.
(c) A return to the Third Turning.
(d) A promise from younger generations.
4. What options for a catalyst of the Fourth Turning do the authors suggest?
(a) An assassination or vaccinne fear.
(b) A mjaor financial crisis or terrorist attack.
(c) The destruction of computers and technology.
(d) Road destruction across states.
5. What do Nomads do during a Fourth Turning according to the authors?
(a) Protect society.
(b) Keep traditions alive.
(c) Fight against the failures of social crusades.
(d) Produce the next crisis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened economically during the Second Turning?
2. What major event do the authors think could the next cycle bring?
3. In preparation, how do the authors think parents should raise children?
4. What are Americans all part of according to the authors?
5. How do crisis eras begin?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)