|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the authors, what do all Third Turnings consist of?
(a) Starvation and poverty.
(b) Religion and education.
(c) Shared goods and community.
(d) Social decay and individualism.
2. As the authors believe, what does the Silent Generation realize as they become 'neoseniors'?
(a) They are the greatest generation.
(b) They have accomplished little.
(c) Their children dislike them.
(d) They have not saved enouch money.
3. Who do the authors give the responsibility to concerning history at the end of the next saeculum?
(b) Other countries.
4. In pre-crisis years, how do the authors predict people will feel about government benefits?
(a) Entitled to them.
(b) Thankful for them.
(c) Distrustful of them.
(d) Distant from them.
5. What is an example that the authors give about a major event that the next cycle might bring?
(a) Medical overhauls.
(b) The end of religious beliefs.
(c) Transportation changes.
(d) The end of mankind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How should Americans avoid seeing history according to the authors?
2. When do the authors predict the catalyst even of the Fourth Turning occurring?
3. How do the authors argue that we should feel about the Fourth Turning?
4. In 1984, what was a part of American life according to the authors?
5. What can Americans do wit the coming crisis of the Fourth Turning according to the authors?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)