|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1984, what were Americans cynical about according to the authors?
(a) Their construction methods.
(b) Their institutions.
(c) Their backgrounds.
(d) Their traveling habits.
2. What in a Fourth Turning can be foreseen, according to the authors?
(a) A change of traditions.
(b) A political takeover.
(c) A catalyst.
(d) A disagreement.
3. During the Second Turning, what did most Americans strive to become according to the authors?
(b) More humanitarian.
(c) More powerful.
4. What type of activities should Americans participate in as the Fourth Turning approaches?
5. As the authors believe, what does the Silent Generation realize as they become 'neoseniors'?
(a) They are the greatest generation.
(b) They have not saved enouch money.
(c) They have accomplished little.
(d) Their children dislike them.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the authors, what do all Third Turnings consist of?
2. Who do the authors give the responsibility to concerning history at the end of the next saeculum?
3. According to the authors, what will the 13ers bring to mid-life during the Fourth Turning?
4. According to the authors, what did the 1929 Fourth Turning grow out of?
5. According to the authors, what will 13er politicians do during the pre-crisis?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)