|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In preparation, how do the authors think Americans should solve local problems?
(a) Support local stores.
(b) Gain trust.
(c) Prepare new communities.
(d) Raise taxes.
2. How do the authors argue that we should feel about the Fourth Turning?
3. Who do the authors give the responsibility to concerning history at the end of the next saeculum?
(b) Other countries.
4. According to the authors, what did the 1773 Fourth Turning grow out of?
(a) A smoldering discontent.
(b) An inability to find spies.
(c) A movement of breaking with family.
(d) A need to protect the new country.
5. According to the authors, what might happen if Americans weather our Fourth Turning well?
(a) Our futures will be controlled by others.
(b) Much of the world will disown us.
(c) Americans will be wealthy.
(d) Much of the world would follow.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is the Fourth Turning an opportunity according to the authors?
2. As the authors believe, what does the Silent Generation realize as they become 'neoseniors'?
3. According to the authors, what do parents of Heroes do?
4. What in a Fourth Turning can be foreseen, according to the authors?
5. How do the authors end the book?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)