|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, A Fourth Turning Prophecy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do generations often define themselves according to the authors?
(a) By the former generation.
(b) By whatever the media says about them.
(c) With their parents' generation.
(d) Against the shadow of the generation two steps prior to them.
2. What do young adults act like in the general cycle of life according to the authors?
3. What year does the book's introduction address?
4. What will Boomers want to do during economic trouble according to the authors?
(a) Maintain their high-consuption life styles.
(b) Keep their children in line.
(c) Start community programs.
(d) Become frugal homebodies.
5. What were Jon Edwards and William Lloyd Garrison considered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to individualism during the Third Turning according to the authors?
2. What is a 'saeculum' according to the authors?
3. When do the authors predict the catalyst even of the Fourth Turning occurring?
4. What happens to the New Prophets during the First Turning?
5. Through what do the cycles require rebirth?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)