|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Gray Champions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the Etruscans?
(a) The Victorians controlled them.
(b) They refused to pay their bills.
(c) They never realized history was cyclical.
(d) The Roman Empire replaced them.
2. When a time period produces a revolutionary change, what stage are the 'nomads'?
(b) Young adults.
3. What comprises the Third Turning according to the authors?
(a) Increase in wealth and education.
(b) A weird hurried approach to life.
(c) Total destruction.
(d) An unraveling.
4. Why are the men of Mt. Rushmore together according to the authors?
(a) The four archetypes function together.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They are from the same time period.
(d) They are historical figures.
5. The authors say that present day Americans continue to acknowledge what periodic cycle?
(a) Jobs and retirements.
(b) A Christian cycle of death and rebirth.
(c) Water and its forms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinated the Romans according to the authors?
2. What comprises the First Turning according to the authors?
3. Why do the authors look toward prophecy?
4. What do generations do when they pass through a crisis according to the authors?
5. How often do new generations develop?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)