|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, A Fourth Turning Prophecy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does a generation come to be recognized?
(a) When it reaches young adulthood.
(b) When it has power.
(c) When it reproduces.
(d) When it finishes school.
2. What are examples of social indicators?
(a) Clothing styles.
(b) Wage growth and political activism.
(c) Transportation means.
(d) Death rate.
3. According to the authors, what did the 1929 Fourth Turning grow out of?
(a) The demeaning attitudes of the majority.
(b) A keeping with customs.
(c) A materialistic 1920s.
(d) The president's assassination.
4. When do the authors predict the catalyst even of the Fourth Turning occurring?
5. How do generations behave with the concept of 'acting according to your season' according to the authors?
(a) Generations have behaviors appropriate to their place in history.
(b) Generations gain notoriety for their behavior.
(c) Generations create rebellion against expectations.
(d) Generations act nothing alike-everyone is an individual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fascinated the Romans according to the authors?
2. What happens to the New Prophets during the First Turning?
3. Where do seasons occur according to the authors?
4. By 1984, what had Boomers realized according to the authors?
5. What happened economically during the Second Turning?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)