|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, A Fourth Turning Prophecy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are examples of social indicators?
(a) Wage growth and political activism.
(b) Clothing styles.
(c) Transportation means.
(d) Death rate.
2. What is the authors' fear as the book opens?
(a) People will not seriously read the book.
(b) History is being rewritten.
(c) Americans will not vote.
(d) The country is unraveling.
3. In America's saeculum in the First Turning, what is the range of the period?
(a) The end of World War II and the Kennedy Assassination.
(b) World War I and World War II.
(c) The Great Depression and the Vietnam conflict ending.
(d) The end of the Civil War and the start of World War II.
4. Through what do the cycles require rebirth?
5. The authors say that present day Americans continue to acknowledge what periodic cycle?
(a) Jobs and retirements.
(b) Water and its forms.
(d) A Christian cycle of death and rebirth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Silent Generation wear?
2. According to the authors, what will Boomers' old age be full of?
3. What was the GI Generation's reputation during the Second Turning according to the authors?
4. What happens to Nomads during a Second Turning according to the authors?
5. Who controlled much of the world during the First Turning?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)