|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Fourth Turnings in History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Generation X discovered?
2. What do young adults act like in the general cycle of life according to the authors?
3. According to the authors, Americans identify generations by determining what?
(a) The death from a generation.
(b) The length of a generation.
(c) The wealth a generation forms.
(d) The discord within a generation.
4. What will the Fourth Turning signal, according to the authors?
(a) Opportunities for the youth.
(b) The revitalization of America's youth.
(c) The best parts of America.
(d) The absolute bottom of the American spirit and its regeneration.
5. During the First Turning, what was the American family like?
(a) Tired and cruel.
(b) Simple and plain.
(c) Beyond question and suburban.
(d) Broken and spiritless.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does each generation experience each period of the cycle?
2. Who controlled much of the world during the First Turning?
3. In America's saeculum in the First Turning, what is the range of the period?
4. When was the spirit of America at its height according to the authors?
5. When does a generation come to be recognized?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)