Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
2. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
3. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
4. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
5. Microbe: What does God think about man?
The Cartographers have created man to help them map the earth. Man is equipped with cameras with which to view the terrain and bring images back to the Cartographers in the afterlife. But man ends up disappointing their creators. How does man disappoint the Cartographers? Why is man more interested in other people than in the earth? If this were a real scenario, do you think it would really happen this way? Why or why not?
God is missing and no one knows where he is. To make matters worse, God has been gone for so long some in Heaven are beginning to believe he never existed to begin with. As a result wars break out that mirror the religious wars on earth. Why does this happen? What are the people in Heaven fighting over? What do the people on earth fight over? Do you think it is important for those of Heaven and earth to have a God? Why or why not?
Please base your answers on the context of the story, not on your personal religious beliefs.
This is the story of those who await their third and final death. A death that happens when their name is said for the last time on Earth. However, some people find that they are stuck in the waiting room for eternity because their names are in books and will never be said for the last time.
1) What people do you imagine are in the waiting room forever? Can you name a few?
2) Of the people you named, how might they undergo a metamorphosis in the waiting room?
3) How might they change while in the waiting room as a result of glorification or misunderstanding of their earthly character and/or actions?
Give 3 people as examples.
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)