Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
2. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
3. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
4. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
5. Microbe: What does God think about man?
This afterlife is run by committee. God used to run it, but began to lose control to man and the angels. After God's Heaven was taken from him he began to identify with men like Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Mahatma Gandhi.
1) Why does God feel his vision of Heaven was stolen from him?
2) What might happen to God's vision, or anyone's vision, if it is taken over by other people?
3) Who are King and Gandhi? Why does God relate to them?
In this afterlife the reader finds that man is just part of the biology of God. Humans are basically the cells that make up God's organs. As they destroy themselves and others, they also destroy God.
How does the story of God and Man in this afterlife mirror the real life relationship between Man and the earth? Present three or four ways in which the earth (God) is being destroyed by Man's actions. Do you think the earth would be as wonderful as it is now if Man was not a part of it? Why or why not?
Do you agree with God's conclusion in this story: Everything creates itself upon the backs of smaller entities which will ultimately destroy the original entity.
Everything in this story goes to an afterlife when it dies. That includes people, furniture and court sessions. Even our cells go to their own afterlife when we die.
How do you think this is possible? Does this mean that everything has a soul? An energy? A life on earth? Why do you think the way you do?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)