Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
2. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
3. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
4. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
5. Microbe: What does God think about man?
Essay Topic 1
This afterlife is run by committee. God used to run it, but began to lose control to man and the angels. After God's Heaven was taken from him he began to identify with men like Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Mahatma Gandhi.
1) Why does God feel his vision of Heaven was stolen from him?
2) What might happen to God's vision, or anyone's vision, if it is taken over by other people?
3) Who are King and Gandhi? Why does God relate to them?
Essay Topic 2
At the end of this story the man behind the curtain tells the brave man that true bravery is measured by whether a person can face the absence of the Creator. How do you feel about this? How would you feel if you believed all your life there was a Creator and suddenly found out there wasn't? Would you be scared? Happy? Nervous? Why would you feel the way you do? How does facing this reality show that someone is brave?
Essay Topic 3
God has slipped into seclusion because he is afraid that he will disappoint man. You see, he created man by complete accident. As man becomes smarter it is harder for God to impress him.
What do you think about this? Do you think science has made it harder for people to be impressed by God? Why or why not? Should God feel like an amateur magician because his creation of man was a mistake? Should he feel good because man is a great creation? Why do you feel the way you do?
Please keep your answers within the context of the story.
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)