|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
(a) They get stuck in the life cycle of the play.
(b) They don't go to an afterlife until they die.
(c) They forget about the play.
(d) They go to the afterlife with the play.
2. Narcisuss: What is the purpose of life in this story?
(a) To collect data.
(b) To think about god.
(c) To start wars.
(d) To have fun.
3. Reversal: When will everyone live again?
(a) When their time in the afterlife is over.
(b) When the universe begins to expand.
(c) When the universe begins to contract.
(d) When the trumpets hail the second coming.
4. Ineffable: What happens to the cells in a body when a person dies?
(a) They die with the body.
(b) They shut down.
(c) They are given to another person.
(d) They go to their own afterlife.
5. Ineffable: What happens to a play or a conflict when it ends?
(a) It is changed.
(b) It ceases to exist.
(c) It begins again.
(d) It dies.
6. Reversal: What happens to everyone who dies?
(a) They live in a movie theater.
(b) They become insects.
(c) They go to the afterlife.
(d) They will live again.
7. Death Watch: What became difficult for people who were still alive?
(a) Finding lost emails.
(b) To figure out how to hit the switch.
(c) To determine who was alive and who was dead.
(d) Getting money transferred from bank to bank.
8. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
(b) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
(c) It is filled with rainbows.
(d) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
9. Blueprints: What are people given the opportunity to view in this afterlife?
(a) Their friend's lives.
(b) The Book of Truth.
(c) The underlying code.
(d) Their funerals.
10. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
11. Narcisuss: What is in the holy book carried around by cartographers?
12. Seed: What did humans develop from?
(a) Atoms that bonded with electrons.
(b) Cells that bonded with atoms.
(c) Neutrons that expanded with water.
(d) Molecules that were heated in the sun.
13. Blueprints: What do the Punishers use the code for?
(a) To create bad things in life.
(b) To make people depressed and unhappy.
(c) To show people that others think poorly of them.
(d) To reduce the pleasures of life.
14. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A girl.
(b) A boy.
(c) A woman.
(d) A man.
15. Graveyard of the Gods: What else finds its way to the afterlife?
(a) Oceans and rivers.
(b) The things man has created.
(c) God's brothers and sisters.
(d) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Absence: What is happening now that God is gone?
2. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
3. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
4. Impulse: Who are the "gods" in this afterlife?
5. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)