|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
(a) They used it to get people fired.
(b) They used it to steal computers.
(c) They used it to find banking information of others.
(d) They used it to make people think they were dead.
2. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
(a) In California.
(b) On the moon.
(c) In the center of the earth.
(d) In the sky.
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
(a) Wars and murders.
(b) Failures and misery of their loved ones.
(c) What is going on in the rest of heaven.
(d) The other people who are in the lounge.
4. Incentive: Who are some of the people in your life?
(c) Lost souls.
5. Search: What happens to your cells as they drift?
(a) They explode.
(b) They gather together to form a star.
(c) They loose their shape.
(d) They may become parts of different creatures.
6. Incentive: What happens to you upon death?
(a) You become a beneficiary.
(b) You go to the afterlife.
(d) You become an actor.
7. Seed: What did humans develop from?
(a) Cells that bonded with atoms.
(b) Neutrons that expanded with water.
(c) Atoms that bonded with electrons.
(d) Molecules that were heated in the sun.
8. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
(a) It ceases to exist while the quark rests.
(b) It pauses while the quark rests.
(c) It splits into two different afterlives.
(d) It does not change.
9. Reversal: When will everyone live again?
(a) When the universe begins to contract.
(b) When the trumpets hail the second coming.
(c) When the universe begins to expand.
(d) When their time in the afterlife is over.
10. Quantum: What exists in this afterlife?
(a) Only one life exists at a time.
(b) Life on earth is the only thing that exists.
(c) Only people exist in in this afterlife.
(d) Everything exists in all possible states.
11. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) People don't know they are dead.
(b) Death happens in three stages.
(c) There is no afterlife.
(d) It is in the suburbs.
12. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
(a) A book of maps.
(b) Everything they ever wanted.
(c) The Book of Truth.
(d) A harp or violin.
13. Incentive: What are the people called who are unaware that death does not exist?
14. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
(a) They are gaunt.
(b) They are dressed like jokers.
(c) They are robust.
(d) They are always happy.
15. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
(a) To view your funeral.
(b) To make sure no one breaks into your home.
(c) To watch people on earth.
(d) To watch your life in replay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Graveyard of the Gods: How do the gods feel about this afterlife?
2. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
3. Graveyard of the Gods: How many gods are in the afterlife?
4. Quantum: People in this afterlife live __________________.
5. Will-o-the-Wisp: What eventually happens to people in the lounge?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)