|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reversal: What will happen when the universe begins to contract?
(a) Time will expand.
(b) Time will stand still.
(c) Time will cease to exist.
(d) Time will go backwards.
2. Subjunctive: Which person will have to deal with the most versions of himself?
(a) A good person.
(b) An unsuccessful person.
(c) A housewife.
(d) A successful person.
3. Reversal: How does everyone feel about his/her second life?
(a) They have great expectations of their second life.
(b) They dread their second life.
(c) They are nervous of their second life.
(d) They are suspicious of their second chance at life.
4. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
(a) To reset their computers.
(b) To make it look like they were alive after they died.
(c) To kill other people.
(d) To make it look like they were dead.
5. Search: Why do the cells eventually disperse again?
(a) They miss the places they came from.
(b) They have to reunite with other cells.
(c) They get bored being human.
(d) They miss their freedom.
6. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
(a) They used it to find banking information of others.
(b) They used it to get people fired.
(c) They used it to make people think they were dead.
(d) They used it to steal computers.
7. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
(a) A book of maps.
(b) A harp or violin.
(c) The Book of Truth.
(d) Everything they ever wanted.
8. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
9. Search: What happens at the moment of death?
(a) You cease to exist.
(b) Your body begins to decay.
(c) Atoms in your system begin to drift apart.
(d) An angel comes to see you.
10. Quantum: What type of scenario causes mixed signals for people?
(a) When people are in a room with god.
(b) When people are in a room with a lover.
(c) When people are inside a house.
(d) When people are outside in the country.
11. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
(a) They get stuck in the life cycle of the play.
(b) They forget about the play.
(c) They go to the afterlife with the play.
(d) They don't go to an afterlife until they die.
12. Graveyard of the Gods: Which of these gods is not in the afterlife?
(c) King Sun Wukong.
13. Quantum: People in this afterlife live __________________.
(a) Multiple lives simultaneously.
(b) In a constant state of war.
(d) Another person's life.
14. Reversal: What happens to everyone who dies?
(a) They go to the afterlife.
(b) They will live again.
(c) They become insects.
(d) They live in a movie theater.
15. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
(a) Once every decade.
(b) Once every evolutionary cycle.
(c) Once every hundred years.
(d) Once every millennia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Apostacy: Which people are turned away from this afterlife?
2. Absence: What is happening now that God is gone?
3. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
4. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
5. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)