|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Absence: What is happening now that God is gone?
(a) The angels are beginning to leave the afterlife.
(b) People have stopped coming to heaven.
(c) Satan is taking over governance.
(d) Wars are breaking out in the afterlife.
2. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
(a) They will be allowed to move into the afterlife.
(b) They play along hoping to spare the people they love.
(c) They play along hoping they can become Beneficiaries again.
(d) They will be allowed to stay actors forever.
3. Quantum: What does the angel notice about the people in this afterlife?
(a) They are confused.
(b) They are always angry.
(c) They are dying.
(d) They are happy.
4. Death Watch: What is installed in computers in this story?
(a) A death calendar.
(b) A microcamera.
(c) A death switch.
(d) A stopwatch.
5. Impulse: Who are the "gods" in this afterlife?
(b) Game players.
(c) Three computer programmers.
6. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
(a) A DJ.
(b) Large TVs.
(c) A dance floor.
(d) Monitors trained on earth.
7. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) It is in the suburbs.
(b) There is no afterlife.
(c) People don't know they are dead.
(d) Death happens in three stages.
8. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
(a) God changes the design of the universe.
(b) The quark needs to conserve energy.
(c) People are not happy there.
(d) The quark explodes.
9. Reversal: What will happen when the universe begins to contract?
(a) Time will go backwards.
(b) Time will stand still.
(c) Time will expand.
(d) Time will cease to exist.
10. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
(a) In California.
(b) In the center of the earth.
(c) On the moon.
(d) In the sky.
11. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
(a) Once every decade.
(b) Once every millennia.
(c) Once every evolutionary cycle.
(d) Once every hundred years.
12. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
(a) As much candy and soda as they want.
(b) One life at a time.
(c) Each moment in sequential order.
(d) All things at once.
13. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
(a) He placed it too far from the sun.
(b) He placed it at just the right distance from the sun.
(c) He placed it too close to the sun.
(d) He placed it in an area with two suns.
14. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
(b) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
(c) It is filled with rainbows.
(d) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
15. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
(a) That some ages were better than others.
(b) That being older was better.
(c) That no one age represents who they were.
(d) That being younger was better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
2. Encore: How do the Creators try to create you in the afterlife?
3. Microbe: What is God?
4. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
5. Incentive: Who are some of the people in your life?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)