|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
(a) The Book of Truth.
(b) A book of maps.
(c) A harp or violin.
(d) Everything they ever wanted.
2. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
(a) They want to eventually become people.
(b) They are fond of people.
(c) They want to hurt people.
(d) They feel people are inferior.
3. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
(a) A big bang.
(b) A human.
(c) An atom.
(d) A quark.
4. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
(a) A timer.
(b) An outcome.
(c) A timeline.
(d) A script.
5. Graveyard of the Gods: How do the gods feel about this afterlife?
(a) They love being part of a democracy.
(b) They don't know they are in the afterlife.
(c) They are always happy.
(d) They feel they are in hell.
6. Absence: Where is God in this afterlife?
(a) He is on earth.
(b) There is no God.
(c) He is missing.
(d) He is playing poker.
7. Seed: How did God come to create man?
(a) Out of boredom.
(b) After years and years of thought.
(c) He had an intricate plan.
(d) By accident.
8. Ineffable: What is not generally known about what happens when these things die?
(a) They have an afterlife too.
(b) They are forgotten.
(c) They trap people in them.
(d) They are erased from memory.
9. Incentive: What are the people called who are unaware that death does not exist?
10. Seed: How does God behave in the afterlife?
(a) He throws parties all the time.
(b) He spends time with humans.
(c) He is isolated.
(d) He is aloof.
11. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
(a) They are gaunt.
(b) They are robust.
(c) They are always happy.
(d) They are dressed like jokers.
12. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
13. Blueprints: Whose numbers can people see?
(a) Only those of their children and spouse.
(b) The numbers of the gods.
(c) Theirs and those of people they are close to.
(d) Only their own.
14. Ineffable: What happens to the cells in a body when a person dies?
(a) They shut down.
(b) They go to their own afterlife.
(c) They are given to another person.
(d) They die with the body.
15. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A woman.
(b) A boy.
(c) A girl.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Blueprints: What are people given the opportunity to view in this afterlife?
2. Graveyard of the Gods: What else finds its way to the afterlife?
3. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
4. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
5. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)