|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blueprints: Whose numbers can people see?
(a) Only those of their children and spouse.
(b) Theirs and those of people they are close to.
(c) The numbers of the gods.
(d) Only their own.
2. Search: What happens at the moment of death?
(a) You cease to exist.
(b) Atoms in your system begin to drift apart.
(c) An angel comes to see you.
(d) Your body begins to decay.
3. Reversal: How does everyone feel about his/her second life?
(a) They have great expectations of their second life.
(b) They are nervous of their second life.
(c) They are suspicious of their second chance at life.
(d) They dread their second life.
4. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A girl.
(b) A man.
(c) A boy.
(d) A woman.
5. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
(a) It is having pollution problems.
(b) It is expanding.
(c) It is deteriorating.
(d) It is in the process of dividing.
6. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
(a) In the center of the earth.
(b) In the sky.
(c) On the moon.
(d) In California.
7. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
(a) How thin people should be.
(b) How smart people should be.
(c) How old people should be.
(d) How tall people should be.
8. Quantum: What exists in this afterlife?
(a) Everything exists in all possible states.
(b) Only one life exists at a time.
(c) Life on earth is the only thing that exists.
(d) Only people exist in in this afterlife.
9. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
(b) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
(c) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
(d) It is filled with rainbows.
10. Encore: How long has this afterlife been around?
(a) Since the beginning of time.
(b) About a thousand years.
(c) For two days.
(d) Only a century.
11. Search: Who do your cells belong to once they have moved away?
(a) They belong to a new entity.
(b) They still belong to you.
(c) They belong to the universe.
(d) They belong to god.
12. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
(a) That being older was better.
(b) That some ages were better than others.
(c) That being younger was better.
(d) That no one age represents who they were.
13. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
(a) Once every millennia.
(b) Once every evolutionary cycle.
(c) Once every decade.
(d) Once every hundred years.
14. Narcisuss: What is the purpose of life in this story?
(a) To have fun.
(b) To think about god.
(c) To start wars.
(d) To collect data.
15. Seed: How does God behave in the afterlife?
(a) He throws parties all the time.
(b) He is aloof.
(c) He is isolated.
(d) He spends time with humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
2. Reversal: What are you confronted with in your second life?
3. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
4. Narcisuss: How are humans equipped to take high quality pictures?
5. Reversal: What will happen when the universe begins to contract?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)