|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pantheon: Each God in this story rules over _________________.
(a) A separate category.
(c) Household items.
(d) Life forms.
2. Subjunctive: What are people judged on in this afterlife?
(a) What they could have been.
(b) How they compare to others.
(c) How they treated animals.
(d) What they did to others.
3. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
(a) They don't go to an afterlife until they die.
(b) They forget about the play.
(c) They get stuck in the life cycle of the play.
(d) They go to the afterlife with the play.
4. Subjunctive: What are people confronted with here?
(a) The people they bullied in life.
(b) A panel of judges.
(c) Different versions of themselves.
(d) Gods from all over the world.
5. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A boy.
(b) A man.
(c) A woman.
(d) A girl.
6. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
(a) He placed it in an area with two suns.
(b) He placed it too close to the sun.
(c) He placed it at just the right distance from the sun.
(d) He placed it too far from the sun.
7. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
(a) In the center of the earth.
(b) In California.
(c) On the moon.
(d) In the sky.
8. Seed: What has happened now that people have become smarter?
(a) They begin to destroy their molecules.
(b) They are trying to trap and destroy God.
(c) They begin to believe that God is really a computer.
(d) It is harder for God to impress them.
9. Blueprints: What do numbers represent here?
(a) The future.
(b) Every aspect of human life.
(c) The past.
(d) The ability to change life on earth.
10. Apostacy: Which people are turned away from this afterlife?
(a) Devil worshippers.
11. Reversal: When will everyone live again?
(a) When the universe begins to contract.
(b) When their time in the afterlife is over.
(c) When the trumpets hail the second coming.
(d) When the universe begins to expand.
12. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
(a) A big bang.
(b) A quark.
(c) An atom.
(d) A human.
13. Ineffable: What happens to the cells in a body when a person dies?
(a) They are given to another person.
(b) They die with the body.
(c) They go to their own afterlife.
(d) They shut down.
14. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
(a) They long to be seperate from the computer.
(b) It is the result of a rogue algorithm.
(c) People want to have friends.
(d) They are created in the image of the programmers.
15. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
(a) Once every decade.
(b) Once every millennia.
(c) Once every evolutionary cycle.
(d) Once every hundred years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
2. Reversal: What happens to everyone who dies?
3. Absence: What is happening now that God is gone?
4. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
5. Reversal: How does everyone feel about his/her second life?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)