|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Narcisuss: What is the purpose of life in this story?
(a) To collect data.
(b) To start wars.
(c) To think about god.
(d) To have fun.
2. Apostacy: Which people are turned away from this afterlife?
(a) Devil worshippers.
3. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
(a) People are not happy there.
(b) God changes the design of the universe.
(c) The quark needs to conserve energy.
(d) The quark explodes.
4. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
(a) They used it to find banking information of others.
(b) They used it to steal computers.
(c) They used it to make people think they were dead.
(d) They used it to get people fired.
5. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
(a) It is in the process of dividing.
(b) It is having pollution problems.
(c) It is deteriorating.
(d) It is expanding.
6. Blueprints: Whose numbers can people see?
(a) Theirs and those of people they are close to.
(b) The numbers of the gods.
(c) Only those of their children and spouse.
(d) Only their own.
7. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
(b) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
(c) It is filled with rainbows.
(d) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
8. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
(a) The afterlife is like a computer game.
(b) There is no afterlife.
(c) It is difficult and depressing.
(d) All rainbows and bubbles.
9. Prism: What problem developed as a result of God's plan?
(a) Not all of a person's ages were interesting.
(b) Not all of a person's ages had things in common.
(c) Not every person wanted to relive every age.
(d) Not every person lived to be old.
10. Blueprints: Who gives out the gift of revelation in this afterlife?
(a) The VIPs.
(b) The gods.
(c) The Rewarders.
(d) The angels.
11. Pantheon: How do the different gods interact with each other?
(a) There is bitter competition.
(b) They love each other.
(c) They do not realize the other gods exist.
(d) They take sides with the main god or against him.
12. Microbe: What does God think about man?
(a) God doesn't realize man exists.
(b) God loves man.
(c) God hates man.
(d) God thinks man is a miracle.
13. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
14. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
(a) To make it look like they were alive after they died.
(b) To kill other people.
(c) To reset their computers.
(d) To make it look like they were dead.
15. Subjunctive: What are people confronted with here?
(a) Different versions of themselves.
(b) A panel of judges.
(c) The people they bullied in life.
(d) Gods from all over the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reversal: When will everyone live again?
2. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
3. Graveyard of the Gods: Which of these gods is not in the afterlife?
4. Absence: What is happening now that God is gone?
5. Graveyard of the Gods: What populates this afterlife?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)