|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
(b) Computer chips.
2. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A girl.
(b) A man.
(c) A woman.
(d) A boy.
3. Reversal: How does everyone feel about his/her second life?
(a) They dread their second life.
(b) They are nervous of their second life.
(c) They have great expectations of their second life.
(d) They are suspicious of their second chance at life.
4. Graveyard of the Gods: How many gods are in the afterlife?
(a) Five gods rule the afterlife.
(b) There is only one god in the afterlife.
(c) Tons of gods are in the afterlife.
(d) There are no gods in the afterlife.
5. Reversal: What will happen when the universe begins to contract?
(a) Time will go backwards.
(b) Time will cease to exist.
(c) Time will expand.
(d) Time will stand still.
6. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
(a) He placed it too far from the sun.
(b) He placed it too close to the sun.
(c) He placed it in an area with two suns.
(d) He placed it at just the right distance from the sun.
7. Seed: What did humans develop from?
(a) Neutrons that expanded with water.
(b) Molecules that were heated in the sun.
(c) Cells that bonded with atoms.
(d) Atoms that bonded with electrons.
8. Apostacy: Which people are turned away from this afterlife?
(c) Devil worshippers.
9. Impulse: Who are the "gods" in this afterlife?
(b) Three computer programmers.
(c) Game players.
10. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
(a) They will be allowed to move into the afterlife.
(b) They play along hoping to spare the people they love.
(c) They will be allowed to stay actors forever.
(d) They play along hoping they can become Beneficiaries again.
11. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
(a) They used it to find banking information of others.
(b) They used it to get people fired.
(c) They used it to make people think they were dead.
(d) They used it to steal computers.
12. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
(a) The most lasting afterlife ever.
(b) Every atom in a human being.
(c) The big bang.
(d) Too much energy.
13. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
(a) Each moment in sequential order.
(b) All things at once.
(c) As much candy and soda as they want.
(d) One life at a time.
14. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
(a) Once every hundred years.
(b) Once every millennia.
(c) Once every evolutionary cycle.
(d) Once every decade.
15. Quantum: What exists in this afterlife?
(a) Everything exists in all possible states.
(b) Only people exist in in this afterlife.
(c) Only one life exists at a time.
(d) Life on earth is the only thing that exists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Seed: What has happened now that people have become smarter?
2. Incentive: What are the people called who are unaware that death does not exist?
3. Quantum: What type of scenario causes mixed signals for people?
4. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
5. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)