|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
(a) An outcome.
(b) A timeline.
(c) A script.
(d) A timer.
2. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
(a) Once every hundred years.
(b) Once every decade.
(c) Once every millennia.
(d) Once every evolutionary cycle.
3. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
(b) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
(c) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
(d) It is filled with rainbows.
4. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
(a) They used it to get people fired.
(b) They used it to make people think they were dead.
(c) They used it to steal computers.
(d) They used it to find banking information of others.
5. Microbe: What does God think about man?
(a) God thinks man is a miracle.
(b) God hates man.
(c) God doesn't realize man exists.
(d) God loves man.
6. Seed: What has happened now that people have become smarter?
(a) They begin to believe that God is really a computer.
(b) They are trying to trap and destroy God.
(c) They begin to destroy their molecules.
(d) It is harder for God to impress them.
7. Graveyard of the Gods: How do the gods feel about this afterlife?
(a) They are always happy.
(b) They feel they are in hell.
(c) They love being part of a democracy.
(d) They don't know they are in the afterlife.
8. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
(a) It is in the process of dividing.
(b) It is having pollution problems.
(c) It is deteriorating.
(d) It is expanding.
9. Blueprints: Whose numbers can people see?
(a) Theirs and those of people they are close to.
(b) The numbers of the gods.
(c) Only their own.
(d) Only those of their children and spouse.
10. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
(a) They are robust.
(b) They are dressed like jokers.
(c) They are always happy.
(d) They are gaunt.
11. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) People don't know they are dead.
(b) There is no afterlife.
(c) Death happens in three stages.
(d) It is in the suburbs.
12. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
(a) To reset their computers.
(b) To make it look like they were alive after they died.
(c) To make it look like they were dead.
(d) To kill other people.
13. Will-o-the-Wisp: What eventually happens to people in the lounge?
(a) They will be reincarnated.
(b) Their soul will become part of the lounge.
(c) They will die.
(d) Their memberships expire.
14. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
(a) They will be allowed to move into the afterlife.
(b) They will be allowed to stay actors forever.
(c) They play along hoping they can become Beneficiaries again.
(d) They play along hoping to spare the people they love.
15. Search: What happens to your cells as they drift?
(a) They loose their shape.
(b) They may become parts of different creatures.
(c) They explode.
(d) They gather together to form a star.
Short Answer Questions
1. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
2. Seed: How does God behave in the afterlife?
3. Narcisuss: What is the purpose of life in this story?
4. Impulse: Who are the "gods" in this afterlife?
5. Incentive: Who are some of the people in your life?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)