|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blueprints: What do the Punishers use the code for?
(a) To make people depressed and unhappy.
(b) To show people that others think poorly of them.
(c) To reduce the pleasures of life.
(d) To create bad things in life.
2. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
(a) They go to the afterlife with the play.
(b) They don't go to an afterlife until they die.
(c) They get stuck in the life cycle of the play.
(d) They forget about the play.
3. Search: Why do the cells eventually disperse again?
(a) They miss the places they came from.
(b) They have to reunite with other cells.
(c) They miss their freedom.
(d) They get bored being human.
4. Graveyard of the Gods: How many gods are in the afterlife?
(a) There are no gods in the afterlife.
(b) Tons of gods are in the afterlife.
(c) There is only one god in the afterlife.
(d) Five gods rule the afterlife.
5. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
(b) It is filled with rainbows.
(c) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
(d) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
6. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
(a) They used it to make people think they were dead.
(b) They used it to find banking information of others.
(c) They used it to steal computers.
(d) They used it to get people fired.
7. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
(a) The most lasting afterlife ever.
(b) Too much energy.
(c) Every atom in a human being.
(d) The big bang.
8. Narcisuss: What is in the holy book carried around by cartographers?
9. Absence: What is happening now that God is gone?
(a) Satan is taking over governance.
(b) Wars are breaking out in the afterlife.
(c) The angels are beginning to leave the afterlife.
(d) People have stopped coming to heaven.
10. Apostacy: Which people are turned away from this afterlife?
(b) Devil worshippers.
11. Microbe: What happens to the microbes when a body dies?
(a) They become God.
(b) They form a new man.
(c) They move on.
(d) They also die.
12. Death Watch: What is installed in computers in this story?
(a) A stopwatch.
(b) A microcamera.
(c) A death switch.
(d) A death calendar.
13. Incentive: What are the people called who are unaware that death does not exist?
14. Encore: How long has this afterlife been around?
(a) For two days.
(b) Since the beginning of time.
(c) Only a century.
(d) About a thousand years.
15. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
(a) Once every evolutionary cycle.
(b) Once every millennia.
(c) Once every decade.
(d) Once every hundred years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
2. Blueprints: Whose numbers can people see?
3. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
4. Incentive: Who are some of the people in your life?
5. Quantum: What type of scenario causes mixed signals for people?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)