|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blueprints: What do numbers represent here?
(a) The future.
(b) The past.
(c) Every aspect of human life.
(d) The ability to change life on earth.
2. Quantum: What does the angel notice about the people in this afterlife?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They are always angry.
(d) They are dying.
3. Death Watch: What became difficult for people who were still alive?
(a) Getting money transferred from bank to bank.
(b) To figure out how to hit the switch.
(c) Finding lost emails.
(d) To determine who was alive and who was dead.
4. Seed: What did humans develop from?
(a) Atoms that bonded with electrons.
(b) Cells that bonded with atoms.
(c) Neutrons that expanded with water.
(d) Molecules that were heated in the sun.
5. Death Watch: What happens when a computer has been idle for a number of days?
(a) The stopwatch is started.
(b) The microcamera is examined.
(c) The death switch is activated.
(d) The calendar is blocked off.
6. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
(a) They forget about the play.
(b) They go to the afterlife with the play.
(c) They get stuck in the life cycle of the play.
(d) They don't go to an afterlife until they die.
7. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
(a) That being older was better.
(b) That no one age represents who they were.
(c) That being younger was better.
(d) That some ages were better than others.
8. Microbe: What is God?
(a) A microbe the size of bacterium.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A cell.
(d) A fat man.
9. Seed: How did God come to create man?
(a) By accident.
(b) He had an intricate plan.
(c) Out of boredom.
(d) After years and years of thought.
10. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
(a) To make it look like they were alive after they died.
(b) To make it look like they were dead.
(c) To kill other people.
(d) To reset their computers.
11. Blueprints: Whose numbers can people see?
(a) Only their own.
(b) Only those of their children and spouse.
(c) The numbers of the gods.
(d) Theirs and those of people they are close to.
12. Graveyard of the Gods: What populates this afterlife?
(a) Angels and demons.
(b) Only humans.
(c) Ghosts and spirits.
(d) Every species of animal and insect.
13. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
(a) One life at a time.
(b) All things at once.
(c) As much candy and soda as they want.
(d) Each moment in sequential order.
14. Prism: How does God solve his problem?
(a) He creates all people with the same intelligence.
(b) He allows people to be all ages at once.
(c) He allows people to all be the same height.
(d) He creates all people at the same weight.
15. Seed: What has happened now that people have become smarter?
(a) They begin to destroy their molecules.
(b) It is harder for God to impress them.
(c) They begin to believe that God is really a computer.
(d) They are trying to trap and destroy God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Quantum: What exists in this afterlife?
2. Search: What happens to your cells as they drift?
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
4. Search: Why do the cells eventually disperse again?
5. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)