|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Absence: Where is God in this afterlife?
(a) He is on earth.
(b) He is playing poker.
(c) He is missing.
(d) There is no God.
2. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
(a) How old people should be.
(b) How tall people should be.
(c) How smart people should be.
(d) How thin people should be.
3. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
(a) Everything they ever wanted.
(b) A harp or violin.
(c) The Book of Truth.
(d) A book of maps.
4. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
(a) They are created in the image of the programmers.
(b) They long to be seperate from the computer.
(c) It is the result of a rogue algorithm.
(d) People want to have friends.
5. Narcisuss: What is the purpose of life in this story?
(a) To start wars.
(b) To collect data.
(c) To have fun.
(d) To think about god.
6. Reversal: What happens to everyone who dies?
(a) They will live again.
(b) They go to the afterlife.
(c) They become insects.
(d) They live in a movie theater.
7. Blueprints: What do the Punishers use the code for?
(a) To reduce the pleasures of life.
(b) To show people that others think poorly of them.
(c) To create bad things in life.
(d) To make people depressed and unhappy.
8. Blueprints: What are people given the opportunity to view in this afterlife?
(a) Their friend's lives.
(b) The Book of Truth.
(c) Their funerals.
(d) The underlying code.
9. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
(b) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
(c) It is filled with rainbows.
(d) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
10. Graveyard of the Gods: How do the gods feel about this afterlife?
(a) They don't know they are in the afterlife.
(b) They are always happy.
(c) They feel they are in hell.
(d) They love being part of a democracy.
11. Impulse: Who are the "gods" in this afterlife?
(a) Game players.
(d) Three computer programmers.
12. Absence: What is happening now that God is gone?
(a) The angels are beginning to leave the afterlife.
(b) Satan is taking over governance.
(c) People have stopped coming to heaven.
(d) Wars are breaking out in the afterlife.
13. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
(a) As much candy and soda as they want.
(b) One life at a time.
(c) All things at once.
(d) Each moment in sequential order.
14. Blueprints: Who gives out the gift of revelation in this afterlife?
(a) The Rewarders.
(b) The gods.
(c) The angels.
(d) The VIPs.
15. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A woman.
(b) A man.
(c) A boy.
(d) A girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
2. Death Watch: What became difficult for people who were still alive?
3. Ineffable: What happens to a play or a conflict when it ends?
4. Reversal: What are you confronted with in your second life?
5. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)