|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Graveyard of the Gods: What else finds its way to the afterlife?
(a) The devil.
(b) Oceans and rivers.
(c) God's brothers and sisters.
(d) The things man has created.
2. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
3. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
(a) He placed it too far from the sun.
(b) He placed it in an area with two suns.
(c) He placed it too close to the sun.
(d) He placed it at just the right distance from the sun.
4. Reversal: What will happen when the universe begins to contract?
(a) Time will cease to exist.
(b) Time will expand.
(c) Time will go backwards.
(d) Time will stand still.
5. Reversal: When will everyone live again?
(a) When the trumpets hail the second coming.
(b) When their time in the afterlife is over.
(c) When the universe begins to contract.
(d) When the universe begins to expand.
6. Death Watch: What is installed in computers in this story?
(a) A microcamera.
(b) A death calendar.
(c) A stopwatch.
(d) A death switch.
7. Graveyard of the Gods: Which of these gods is not in the afterlife?
(d) King Sun Wukong.
8. Microbe: What happens to the microbes when a body dies?
(a) They move on.
(b) They become God.
(c) They form a new man.
(d) They also die.
9. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
(d) Computer chips.
10. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
(a) It is in the process of dividing.
(b) It is having pollution problems.
(c) It is expanding.
(d) It is deteriorating.
11. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
(a) It pauses while the quark rests.
(b) It splits into two different afterlives.
(c) It ceases to exist while the quark rests.
(d) It does not change.
12. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
(a) In California.
(b) On the moon.
(c) In the sky.
(d) In the center of the earth.
13. Ineffable: What happens to a play or a conflict when it ends?
(a) It dies.
(b) It begins again.
(c) It is changed.
(d) It ceases to exist.
14. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
(a) They used it to get people fired.
(b) They used it to steal computers.
(c) They used it to make people think they were dead.
(d) They used it to find banking information of others.
15. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
(a) All things at once.
(b) Each moment in sequential order.
(c) One life at a time.
(d) As much candy and soda as they want.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ineffable: What happens to the cells in a body when a person dies?
2. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
4. Incentive: What happens to you upon death?
5. Blueprints: Who gives out the gift of revelation in this afterlife?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)