|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
(a) They forget about the play.
(b) They go to the afterlife with the play.
(c) They don't go to an afterlife until they die.
(d) They get stuck in the life cycle of the play.
2. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
3. Graveyard of the Gods: What populates this afterlife?
(a) Angels and demons.
(b) Only humans.
(c) Every species of animal and insect.
(d) Ghosts and spirits.
4. Quantum: People in this afterlife live __________________.
(b) In a constant state of war.
(c) Another person's life.
(d) Multiple lives simultaneously.
5. Encore: How do the Creators try to create you in the afterlife?
(a) In their image.
(b) Better than you ever were.
(c) Exactly as you were in life.
(d) As your opposite sex counterpart.
6. Reversal: What will happen when the universe begins to contract?
(a) Time will go backwards.
(b) Time will cease to exist.
(c) Time will stand still.
(d) Time will expand.
7. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
(a) It pauses while the quark rests.
(b) It does not change.
(c) It splits into two different afterlives.
(d) It ceases to exist while the quark rests.
8. Microbe: What is God?
(a) A fat man.
(b) A microbe the size of bacterium.
(c) A cell.
(d) A dead body.
9. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
(a) That being younger was better.
(b) That being older was better.
(c) That some ages were better than others.
(d) That no one age represents who they were.
10. Death Watch: What is installed in computers in this story?
(a) A microcamera.
(b) A stopwatch.
(c) A death calendar.
(d) A death switch.
11. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
(a) It is expanding.
(b) It is deteriorating.
(c) It is having pollution problems.
(d) It is in the process of dividing.
12. Absence: What is happening now that God is gone?
(a) Satan is taking over governance.
(b) The angels are beginning to leave the afterlife.
(c) Wars are breaking out in the afterlife.
(d) People have stopped coming to heaven.
13. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
(a) To make it look like they were alive after they died.
(b) To make it look like they were dead.
(c) To reset their computers.
(d) To kill other people.
14. Incentive: Who are some of the people in your life?
(a) Lost souls.
15. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
(a) They are dressed like jokers.
(b) They are always happy.
(c) They are robust.
(d) They are gaunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
2. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
3. Blueprints: Who gives out the gift of revelation in this afterlife?
4. Graveyard of the Gods: Which of these gods is not in the afterlife?
5. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)