|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) It is in the suburbs.
(b) People don't know they are dead.
(c) There is no afterlife.
(d) Death happens in three stages.
2. Reversal: What happens to everyone who dies?
(a) They live in a movie theater.
(b) They will live again.
(c) They go to the afterlife.
(d) They become insects.
3. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
(a) The quark explodes.
(b) People are not happy there.
(c) God changes the design of the universe.
(d) The quark needs to conserve energy.
4. Pantheon: How do the different gods interact with each other?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They take sides with the main god or against him.
(c) There is bitter competition.
(d) They do not realize the other gods exist.
5. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
(a) A timeline.
(b) A timer.
(c) A script.
(d) An outcome.
6. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
(a) Wars and murders.
(b) The other people who are in the lounge.
(c) Failures and misery of their loved ones.
(d) What is going on in the rest of heaven.
7. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
(a) They are always happy.
(b) They are robust.
(c) They are dressed like jokers.
(d) They are gaunt.
8. Subjunctive: What are people judged on in this afterlife?
(a) What they could have been.
(b) What they did to others.
(c) How they compare to others.
(d) How they treated animals.
9. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
(a) Once every decade.
(b) Once every hundred years.
(c) Once every millennia.
(d) Once every evolutionary cycle.
10. Reversal: What are you confronted with in your second life?
(a) How you have aged.
(b) The difference between your last life and your new one.
(c) The bad choices you made the first time around.
(d) The difference between what you remember and reality.
11. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
12. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
(a) Monitors trained on earth.
(b) A DJ.
(c) Large TVs.
(d) A dance floor.
13. Pantheon: Each God in this story rules over _________________.
(a) Life forms.
(c) Household items.
(d) A separate category.
14. Search: What happens at the moment of death?
(a) An angel comes to see you.
(b) You cease to exist.
(c) Your body begins to decay.
(d) Atoms in your system begin to drift apart.
15. Graveyard of the Gods: How many gods are in the afterlife?
(a) There are no gods in the afterlife.
(b) There is only one god in the afterlife.
(c) Five gods rule the afterlife.
(d) Tons of gods are in the afterlife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
2. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
3. Apostacy: Which people are turned away from this afterlife?
4. Seed: How did God come to create man?
5. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)