|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Incentive: What are the people called who are unaware that death does not exist?
2. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
(a) How smart people should be.
(b) How tall people should be.
(c) How thin people should be.
(d) How old people should be.
3. Search: Who do your cells belong to once they have moved away?
(a) They belong to god.
(b) They belong to a new entity.
(c) They still belong to you.
(d) They belong to the universe.
4. Seed: How does God behave in the afterlife?
(a) He is isolated.
(b) He throws parties all the time.
(c) He is aloof.
(d) He spends time with humans.
5. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
(a) In California.
(b) On the moon.
(c) In the sky.
(d) In the center of the earth.
6. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
(d) Computer chips.
7. Will-o-the-Wisp: What eventually happens to people in the lounge?
(a) They will be reincarnated.
(b) Their memberships expire.
(c) Their soul will become part of the lounge.
(d) They will die.
8. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
(a) People are not happy there.
(b) The quark needs to conserve energy.
(c) God changes the design of the universe.
(d) The quark explodes.
9. Quantum: What does the angel notice about the people in this afterlife?
(a) They are always angry.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They are dying.
(d) They are confused.
10. Microbe: What is God?
(a) A fat man.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A cell.
(d) A microbe the size of bacterium.
11. Quantum: What exists in this afterlife?
(a) Only one life exists at a time.
(b) Life on earth is the only thing that exists.
(c) Only people exist in in this afterlife.
(d) Everything exists in all possible states.
12. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
(a) Once every millennia.
(b) Once every decade.
(c) Once every evolutionary cycle.
(d) Once every hundred years.
13. Death Watch: What is installed in computers in this story?
(a) A microcamera.
(b) A death switch.
(c) A death calendar.
(d) A stopwatch.
14. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) People don't know they are dead.
(b) There is no afterlife.
(c) It is in the suburbs.
(d) Death happens in three stages.
15. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
(a) It is having pollution problems.
(b) It is deteriorating.
(c) It is in the process of dividing.
(d) It is expanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Narcisuss: What is in the holy book carried around by cartographers?
2. Reversal: When will everyone live again?
3. Death Watch: What happens when a computer has been idle for a number of days?
4. Subjunctive: What are people judged on in this afterlife?
5. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)