|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blueprints: What do the Punishers use the code for?
(a) To reduce the pleasures of life.
(b) To make people depressed and unhappy.
(c) To create bad things in life.
(d) To show people that others think poorly of them.
2. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
(a) It is the result of a rogue algorithm.
(b) They are created in the image of the programmers.
(c) People want to have friends.
(d) They long to be seperate from the computer.
3. Subjunctive: What are people confronted with here?
(a) Gods from all over the world.
(b) Different versions of themselves.
(c) The people they bullied in life.
(d) A panel of judges.
4. Seed: What has happened now that people have become smarter?
(a) They begin to destroy their molecules.
(b) They are trying to trap and destroy God.
(c) It is harder for God to impress them.
(d) They begin to believe that God is really a computer.
5. Death Watch: What is installed in computers in this story?
(a) A death calendar.
(b) A microcamera.
(c) A stopwatch.
(d) A death switch.
6. Quantum: What does the angel notice about the people in this afterlife?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are dying.
(c) They are confused.
(d) They are always angry.
7. Death Watch: What happens when a computer has been idle for a number of days?
(a) The stopwatch is started.
(b) The death switch is activated.
(c) The calendar is blocked off.
(d) The microcamera is examined.
8. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
(a) As much candy and soda as they want.
(b) Each moment in sequential order.
(c) One life at a time.
(d) All things at once.
9. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A boy.
(b) A man.
(c) A woman.
(d) A girl.
10. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
(a) A DJ.
(b) A dance floor.
(c) Monitors trained on earth.
(d) Large TVs.
11. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
(a) To make it look like they were alive after they died.
(b) To reset their computers.
(c) To kill other people.
(d) To make it look like they were dead.
12. Apostacy: Which people are turned away from this afterlife?
(a) Devil worshippers.
13. Incentive: What happens to you upon death?
(b) You go to the afterlife.
(c) You become a beneficiary.
(d) You become an actor.
14. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
(a) A big bang.
(b) An atom.
(c) A quark.
(d) A human.
15. Encore: What has helped this afterlife flourish?
(a) Electronic data.
(d) People can tell what they were like.
Short Answer Questions
1. Microbe: What is God?
2. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
3. Encore: How do the Creators try to create you in the afterlife?
4. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
5. Microbe: What does God think about man?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)