|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reversal: How does everyone feel about his/her second life?
(a) They dread their second life.
(b) They are nervous of their second life.
(c) They are suspicious of their second chance at life.
(d) They have great expectations of their second life.
2. Search: Why do the cells eventually disperse again?
(a) They miss their freedom.
(b) They miss the places they came from.
(c) They have to reunite with other cells.
(d) They get bored being human.
3. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
(a) He placed it too close to the sun.
(b) He placed it in an area with two suns.
(c) He placed it too far from the sun.
(d) He placed it at just the right distance from the sun.
4. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
(a) They used it to get people fired.
(b) They used it to steal computers.
(c) They used it to make people think they were dead.
(d) They used it to find banking information of others.
5. Graveyard of the Gods: What populates this afterlife?
(a) Ghosts and spirits.
(b) Every species of animal and insect.
(c) Only humans.
(d) Angels and demons.
6. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) There is no afterlife.
(b) People don't know they are dead.
(c) Death happens in three stages.
(d) It is in the suburbs.
7. Seed: How does God behave in the afterlife?
(a) He is aloof.
(b) He spends time with humans.
(c) He is isolated.
(d) He throws parties all the time.
8. Graveyard of the Gods: How do the gods feel about this afterlife?
(a) They love being part of a democracy.
(b) They feel they are in hell.
(c) They don't know they are in the afterlife.
(d) They are always happy.
9. Blueprints: What are people given the opportunity to view in this afterlife?
(a) Their funerals.
(b) The Book of Truth.
(c) Their friend's lives.
(d) The underlying code.
10. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
(a) It is expanding.
(b) It is deteriorating.
(c) It is in the process of dividing.
(d) It is having pollution problems.
11. Reversal: What are you confronted with in your second life?
(a) The bad choices you made the first time around.
(b) How you have aged.
(c) The difference between your last life and your new one.
(d) The difference between what you remember and reality.
12. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
(a) All things at once.
(b) As much candy and soda as they want.
(c) One life at a time.
(d) Each moment in sequential order.
13. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
(a) The quark needs to conserve energy.
(b) God changes the design of the universe.
(c) The quark explodes.
(d) People are not happy there.
14. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
15. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
(a) It pauses while the quark rests.
(b) It does not change.
(c) It ceases to exist while the quark rests.
(d) It splits into two different afterlives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
2. Narcisuss: What is in the holy book carried around by cartographers?
3. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
4. Incentive: What happens to you upon death?
5. Conservation: What state does the afterlife drift into?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)