Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prism: What problem developed as a result of God's plan?
(a) Not every person wanted to relive every age.
(b) Not every person lived to be old.
(c) Not all of a person's ages were interesting.
(d) Not all of a person's ages had things in common.
2. Quantum: What type of scenario causes mixed signals for people?
(a) When people are inside a house.
(b) When people are outside in the country.
(c) When people are in a room with god.
(d) When people are in a room with a lover.
3. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
(a) A timeline.
(b) An outcome.
(c) A script.
(d) A timer.
4. Encore: How long has this afterlife been around?
(a) Since the beginning of time.
(b) For two days.
(c) About a thousand years.
(d) Only a century.
5. Absence: What is happening now that God is gone?
(a) The angels are beginning to leave the afterlife.
(b) Wars are breaking out in the afterlife.
(c) People have stopped coming to heaven.
(d) Satan is taking over governance.
6. Seed: What did humans develop from?
(a) Atoms that bonded with electrons.
(b) Molecules that were heated in the sun.
(c) Cells that bonded with atoms.
(d) Neutrons that expanded with water.
7. Ineffable: What happens to a play or a conflict when it ends?
(a) It begins again.
(b) It dies.
(c) It is changed.
(d) It ceases to exist.
8. Incentive: What happens to you upon death?
(a) You become a beneficiary.
(b) You go to the afterlife.
(c) You become an actor.
9. Pantheon: How do the different gods interact with each other?
(a) They love each other.
(b) They take sides with the main god or against him.
(c) There is bitter competition.
(d) They do not realize the other gods exist.
10. Search: Who do your cells belong to once they have moved away?
(a) They still belong to you.
(b) They belong to god.
(c) They belong to the universe.
(d) They belong to a new entity.
11. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
(a) All things at once.
(b) One life at a time.
(c) As much candy and soda as they want.
(d) Each moment in sequential order.
12. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
(a) They play along hoping to spare the people they love.
(b) They will be allowed to move into the afterlife.
(c) They play along hoping they can become Beneficiaries again.
(d) They will be allowed to stay actors forever.
13. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
(a) It is difficult and depressing.
(b) There is no afterlife.
(c) The afterlife is like a computer game.
(d) All rainbows and bubbles.
14. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
(a) He placed it too far from the sun.
(b) He placed it in an area with two suns.
(c) He placed it too close to the sun.
(d) He placed it at just the right distance from the sun.
15. Death Watch: What happens when a computer has been idle for a number of days?
(a) The stopwatch is started.
(b) The calendar is blocked off.
(c) The microcamera is examined.
(d) The death switch is activated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
2. Blueprints: Who gives out the gift of revelation in this afterlife?
3. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
4. Graveyard of the Gods: What else finds its way to the afterlife?
5. Death Watch: How did some misuse the death switch?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)