|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blueprints: Whose numbers can people see?
(a) Only their own.
(b) The numbers of the gods.
(c) Theirs and those of people they are close to.
(d) Only those of their children and spouse.
2. Conservation: Why do things change in this afterlife?
(a) People are not happy there.
(b) The quark needs to conserve energy.
(c) The quark explodes.
(d) God changes the design of the universe.
3. Death Watch: What happens when a computer has been idle for a number of days?
(a) The stopwatch is started.
(b) The death switch is activated.
(c) The microcamera is examined.
(d) The calendar is blocked off.
4. Microbe: What happens to the microbes when a body dies?
(a) They become God.
(b) They form a new man.
(c) They also die.
(d) They move on.
5. Ineffable: What is not generally known about what happens when these things die?
(a) They are erased from memory.
(b) They are forgotten.
(c) They trap people in them.
(d) They have an afterlife too.
6. Seed: What has happened now that people have become smarter?
(a) They are trying to trap and destroy God.
(b) They begin to destroy their molecules.
(c) It is harder for God to impress them.
(d) They begin to believe that God is really a computer.
7. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
(a) Too much energy.
(b) Every atom in a human being.
(c) The big bang.
(d) The most lasting afterlife ever.
8. Death Watch: What became difficult for people who were still alive?
(a) Getting money transferred from bank to bank.
(b) To figure out how to hit the switch.
(c) To determine who was alive and who was dead.
(d) Finding lost emails.
9. Search: Why do the cells eventually disperse again?
(a) They miss their freedom.
(b) They have to reunite with other cells.
(c) They miss the places they came from.
(d) They get bored being human.
10. Narcisuss: What is the purpose of life in this story?
(a) To have fun.
(b) To collect data.
(c) To think about god.
(d) To start wars.
11. Graveyard of the Gods: What populates this afterlife?
(a) Every species of animal and insect.
(b) Only humans.
(c) Ghosts and spirits.
(d) Angels and demons.
12. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
(b) It is filled with rainbows.
(c) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
(d) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
13. Graveyard of the Gods: How many gods are in the afterlife?
(a) Tons of gods are in the afterlife.
(b) There are no gods in the afterlife.
(c) There is only one god in the afterlife.
(d) Five gods rule the afterlife.
14. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
(b) Computer chips.
15. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A man.
(b) A girl.
(c) A boy.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Blueprints: What are people given the opportunity to view in this afterlife?
2. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
3. Pantheon: Each God in this story rules over _________________.
4. Quantum: What does the angel notice about the people in this afterlife?
5. Reversal: When will everyone live again?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)