|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conservation: What state does the afterlife drift into?
(b) A time quirk.
(c) A black hole.
2. Graveyard of the Gods: What populates this afterlife?
(a) Every species of animal and insect.
(b) Angels and demons.
(c) Ghosts and spirits.
(d) Only humans.
3. Incentive: Who are some of the people in your life?
(a) Lost souls.
4. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
(b) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
(c) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
(d) It is filled with rainbows.
5. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
(a) A book of maps.
(b) Everything they ever wanted.
(c) A harp or violin.
(d) The Book of Truth.
6. Quantum: What type of scenario causes mixed signals for people?
(a) When people are inside a house.
(b) When people are in a room with a lover.
(c) When people are outside in the country.
(d) When people are in a room with god.
7. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
(a) How smart people should be.
(b) How thin people should be.
(c) How tall people should be.
(d) How old people should be.
8. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
(a) They long to be seperate from the computer.
(b) It is the result of a rogue algorithm.
(c) They are created in the image of the programmers.
(d) People want to have friends.
9. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A man.
(b) A boy.
(c) A girl.
(d) A woman.
10. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
(a) In California.
(b) In the center of the earth.
(c) In the sky.
(d) On the moon.
11. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
(a) It ceases to exist while the quark rests.
(b) It does not change.
(c) It splits into two different afterlives.
(d) It pauses while the quark rests.
12. Search: Why do the cells eventually disperse again?
(a) They miss the places they came from.
(b) They miss their freedom.
(c) They have to reunite with other cells.
(d) They get bored being human.
13. Graveyard of the Gods: What else finds its way to the afterlife?
(a) The devil.
(b) God's brothers and sisters.
(c) The things man has created.
(d) Oceans and rivers.
14. Graveyard of the Gods: How many gods are in the afterlife?
(a) There are no gods in the afterlife.
(b) There is only one god in the afterlife.
(c) Five gods rule the afterlife.
(d) Tons of gods are in the afterlife.
15. Subjunctive: Which person will have to deal with the most versions of himself?
(a) A successful person.
(b) A housewife.
(c) A good person.
(d) An unsuccessful person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Microbe: What does God think about man?
2. Ineffable: What happens to a play or a conflict when it ends?
3. Blueprints: What do the Punishers use the code for?
4. Encore: How long has this afterlife been around?
5. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)