|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seed: What did humans develop from?
(a) Molecules that were heated in the sun.
(b) Neutrons that expanded with water.
(c) Cells that bonded with atoms.
(d) Atoms that bonded with electrons.
2. Seed: How does God behave in the afterlife?
(a) He throws parties all the time.
(b) He is aloof.
(c) He is isolated.
(d) He spends time with humans.
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
(a) Monitors trained on earth.
(b) Large TVs.
(c) A DJ.
(d) A dance floor.
4. Apostacy: What does god give everyone in this afterlife?
(a) Everything they ever wanted.
(b) A book of maps.
(c) The Book of Truth.
(d) A harp or violin.
5. Microbe: What does God think about man?
(a) God loves man.
(b) God hates man.
(c) God doesn't realize man exists.
(d) God thinks man is a miracle.
6. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
(c) Computer chips.
7. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) Death happens in three stages.
(b) It is in the suburbs.
(c) People don't know they are dead.
(d) There is no afterlife.
8. Reversal: How does everyone feel about his/her second life?
(a) They are suspicious of their second chance at life.
(b) They are nervous of their second life.
(c) They dread their second life.
(d) They have great expectations of their second life.
9. Impulse: Who are the "gods" in this afterlife?
(a) Three computer programmers.
(c) Game players.
10. Death Watch: What happens when a computer has been idle for a number of days?
(a) The calendar is blocked off.
(b) The stopwatch is started.
(c) The microcamera is examined.
(d) The death switch is activated.
11. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
(a) They want to hurt people.
(b) They want to eventually become people.
(c) They are fond of people.
(d) They feel people are inferior.
12. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
13. Seed: What has happened now that people have become smarter?
(a) They begin to destroy their molecules.
(b) They are trying to trap and destroy God.
(c) They begin to believe that God is really a computer.
(d) It is harder for God to impress them.
14. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
(b) It is filled with rainbows.
(c) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
(d) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
15. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
(a) The afterlife is like a computer game.
(b) All rainbows and bubbles.
(c) There is no afterlife.
(d) It is difficult and depressing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantheon: How do the different gods interact with each other?
2. Ineffable: What happens to the cells in a body when a person dies?
3. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
4. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
5. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)