|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
(a) It ceases to exist while the quark rests.
(b) It splits into two different afterlives.
(c) It pauses while the quark rests.
(d) It does not change.
2. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
3. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
4. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
(a) They are dressed like jokers.
(b) They are always happy.
(c) They are gaunt.
(d) They are robust.
5. Graveyard of the Gods: Which of these gods is not in the afterlife?
(b) King Sun Wukong.
6. Absence: Where is God in this afterlife?
(a) He is playing poker.
(b) He is on earth.
(c) There is no God.
(d) He is missing.
7. Pantheon: Each God in this story rules over _________________.
(b) A separate category.
(c) Life forms.
(d) Household items.
8. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
(a) It is difficult and depressing.
(b) All rainbows and bubbles.
(c) The afterlife is like a computer game.
(d) There is no afterlife.
9. Microbe: What happens to the microbes when a body dies?
(a) They move on.
(b) They also die.
(c) They form a new man.
(d) They become God.
10. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) There is no afterlife.
(b) People don't know they are dead.
(c) Death happens in three stages.
(d) It is in the suburbs.
11. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
(a) Failures and misery of their loved ones.
(b) What is going on in the rest of heaven.
(c) The other people who are in the lounge.
(d) Wars and murders.
12. Quantum: What exists in this afterlife?
(a) Only people exist in in this afterlife.
(b) Life on earth is the only thing that exists.
(c) Everything exists in all possible states.
(d) Only one life exists at a time.
13. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
(a) How thin people should be.
(b) How smart people should be.
(c) How tall people should be.
(d) How old people should be.
14. Ineffable: What happens to a play or a conflict when it ends?
(a) It begins again.
(b) It dies.
(c) It is changed.
(d) It ceases to exist.
15. Reversal: How does everyone feel about his/her second life?
(a) They have great expectations of their second life.
(b) They are suspicious of their second chance at life.
(c) They are nervous of their second life.
(d) They dread their second life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
2. Incentive: What are the people called who are unaware that death does not exist?
3. Conservation: What state does the afterlife drift into?
4. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
5. Pantheon: How do the different gods interact with each other?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)