|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pantheon: Each God in this story rules over _________________.
(a) A separate category.
(c) Life forms.
(d) Household items.
2. Absence: What do people think may have happened to God?
(a) He is invisible.
(b) He got married.
(c) He went of vacation.
(d) He abandoned them.
3. Ineffable: What happens to the cells in a body when a person dies?
(a) They die with the body.
(b) They shut down.
(c) They are given to another person.
(d) They go to their own afterlife.
4. Blueprints: Who gives out the gift of revelation in this afterlife?
(a) The VIPs.
(b) The Rewarders.
(c) The gods.
(d) The angels.
5. Graveyard of the Gods: How many gods are in the afterlife?
(a) There is only one god in the afterlife.
(b) Tons of gods are in the afterlife.
(c) Five gods rule the afterlife.
(d) There are no gods in the afterlife.
6. Encore: How long has this afterlife been around?
(a) Only a century.
(b) Since the beginning of time.
(c) About a thousand years.
(d) For two days.
7. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
(a) It is deteriorating.
(b) It is expanding.
(c) It is having pollution problems.
(d) It is in the process of dividing.
8. Seed: How did God get lucky in his placement of the earth?
(a) He placed it too far from the sun.
(b) He placed it in an area with two suns.
(c) He placed it at just the right distance from the sun.
(d) He placed it too close to the sun.
9. Incentive: Who are some of the people in your life?
(c) Lost souls.
10. Conservation: What state does the afterlife drift into?
(a) A time quirk.
(d) A black hole.
11. Encore: How do the Creators try to create you in the afterlife?
(a) In their image.
(b) Better than you ever were.
(c) As your opposite sex counterpart.
(d) Exactly as you were in life.
12. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
(a) It is difficult and depressing.
(b) The afterlife is like a computer game.
(c) All rainbows and bubbles.
(d) There is no afterlife.
13. Narcisuss: Who created humans?
14. Reversal: What happens to everyone who dies?
(a) They will live again.
(b) They become insects.
(c) They go to the afterlife.
(d) They live in a movie theater.
15. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
(a) The most lasting afterlife ever.
(b) Too much energy.
(c) Every atom in a human being.
(d) The big bang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
2. Microbe: What is God?
3. Prism: What was God worried about when this afterlife was created?
4. Search: What happens to your cells as they drift?
5. Blueprints: Whose numbers can people see?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)