|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Apostacy: What is God in this afterlife?
(a) A woman.
(b) A boy.
(c) A man.
(d) A girl.
2. Search: What happens at the moment of death?
(a) An angel comes to see you.
(b) Your body begins to decay.
(c) You cease to exist.
(d) Atoms in your system begin to drift apart.
3. Prism: How does God solve his problem?
(a) He allows people to be all ages at once.
(b) He allows people to all be the same height.
(c) He creates all people at the same weight.
(d) He creates all people with the same intelligence.
4. Quantum: What exists in this afterlife?
(a) Only people exist in in this afterlife.
(b) Life on earth is the only thing that exists.
(c) Everything exists in all possible states.
(d) Only one life exists at a time.
5. Microbe: What does God think about man?
(a) God hates man.
(b) God thinks man is a miracle.
(c) God loves man.
(d) God doesn't realize man exists.
6. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
(a) They will be allowed to stay actors forever.
(b) They will be allowed to move into the afterlife.
(c) They play along hoping to spare the people they love.
(d) They play along hoping they can become Beneficiaries again.
7. Search: What happens to your cells as they drift?
(a) They may become parts of different creatures.
(b) They loose their shape.
(c) They gather together to form a star.
(d) They explode.
8. Microbe: What is God?
(a) A fat man.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A cell.
(d) A microbe the size of bacterium.
9. Incentive: What are the people called who are unaware that death does not exist?
10. Death Watch: What became difficult for people who were still alive?
(a) To figure out how to hit the switch.
(b) To determine who was alive and who was dead.
(c) Finding lost emails.
(d) Getting money transferred from bank to bank.
11. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
(a) It ceases to exist while the quark rests.
(b) It does not change.
(c) It splits into two different afterlives.
(d) It pauses while the quark rests.
12. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
(a) They are robust.
(b) They are dressed like jokers.
(c) They are gaunt.
(d) They are always happy.
13. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
(a) All rainbows and bubbles.
(b) There is no afterlife.
(c) The afterlife is like a computer game.
(d) It is difficult and depressing.
14. Pantheon: Each God in this story rules over _________________.
(a) Life forms.
(b) A separate category.
(c) Household items.
15. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) It is filled with rainbows.
(b) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
(c) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
(d) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reversal: What happens to everyone who dies?
2. Narcisuss: How are humans equipped to take high quality pictures?
3. Reversal: When will everyone live again?
4. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
5. Quantum: What does the angel notice about the people in this afterlife?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)