|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
(d) Computer chips.
2. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
3. Prism: How is this afterlife like a prism?
(a) Each age of a person's life can be split out like light through a prism.
(b) It is filled with rainbows.
(c) It is a crystal in which a person is trapped.
(d) It is clear and can be viewed from all angles.
4. Seed: What did humans develop from?
(a) Cells that bonded with atoms.
(b) Molecules that were heated in the sun.
(c) Atoms that bonded with electrons.
(d) Neutrons that expanded with water.
5. Graveyard of the Gods: How many gods are in the afterlife?
(a) Five gods rule the afterlife.
(b) There are no gods in the afterlife.
(c) There is only one god in the afterlife.
(d) Tons of gods are in the afterlife.
6. Pantheon: Each God in this story rules over _________________.
(a) Household items.
(c) Life forms.
(d) A separate category.
7. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
(a) They don't go to an afterlife until they die.
(b) They go to the afterlife with the play.
(c) They get stuck in the life cycle of the play.
(d) They forget about the play.
8. Incentive: What happens to you upon death?
(a) You become a beneficiary.
(c) You go to the afterlife.
(d) You become an actor.
9. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
(a) The afterlife is like a computer game.
(b) It is difficult and depressing.
(c) There is no afterlife.
(d) All rainbows and bubbles.
10. Search: Who do your cells belong to once they have moved away?
(a) They belong to a new entity.
(b) They belong to the universe.
(c) They still belong to you.
(d) They belong to god.
11. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
(a) A human.
(b) A big bang.
(c) An atom.
(d) A quark.
12. Encore: The Creators only create, they do not __________________.
13. Microbe: What happens to the microbes when a body dies?
(a) They become God.
(b) They also die.
(c) They form a new man.
(d) They move on.
14. Seed: What has happened now that people have become smarter?
(a) It is harder for God to impress them.
(b) They begin to believe that God is really a computer.
(c) They begin to destroy their molecules.
(d) They are trying to trap and destroy God.
15. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
(a) Every atom in a human being.
(b) The big bang.
(c) Too much energy.
(d) The most lasting afterlife ever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
2. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
3. Narcisuss: Where is the afterlife located?
4. Search: What happens to your cells as they drift?
5. Reversal: What are you confronted with in your second life?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)