|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adhesion: What do the creators of this afterlife want to understand?
(b) Human violence.
(c) Human relationships.
(d) The universe.
2. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) They are egotistical and can't move on.
(b) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
(c) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(d) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
3. Adhesion: Who made humans in this story?
(d) Other humans.
4. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
(a) God will cry.
(b) God dies.
(c) God has to start over.
(d) God disappears.
5. Giantess: Why did the man's people want to communicate with the Giantess?
(a) They wanted to destroy her.
(b) In order to become like her.
(c) To honor her.
(d) So they could influence her actions.
6. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) In the suburbs.
(b) In a large crowd.
(c) In their homes.
(d) They do not wake up.
7. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
(a) Hundreds of billions of cells.
(b) Litter that has been left in space.
(c) People's thoughts.
(d) A nebula.
8. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Purposely harm him.
(b) Help him survive.
(c) Take over his body.
(d) Take over the afterlife.
9. Egalitaire: This god is:
(a) A woman.
(b) A vaporous gas.
(c) A man.
(d) A child.
10. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
11. Missing: What happened to men and women while the gods were at war?
(a) They were lost.
(b) They were sad.
(c) They were separated.
(d) They fell in love.
12. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are envied by God.
(c) They are wonderful.
(d) They do not work.
13. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
(a) An angel.
(b) A god.
(c) An alien.
(d) A dead person.
14. Angst: How often do those in the afterlife get a vacation from their job?
(a) Every 300 years.
(b) Every 100 years.
(c) Every 30 years.
(d) Every 10 years.
15. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
(a) Listen to music.
(b) Return to human form.
(c) Return to expanded form.
(d) Watch movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
2. Descent of Species: What happens when people in this afterlife begins to think about what they will be in the next life?
3. Distance: What is the afterlife like in this story?
4. Mary: How does God feel about Mary?
5. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)