|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Egalitaire: How does this god deal with Hell?
(a) This god fires the devil and shuts down Hell.
(b) This god creates different hells for different people.
(c) A hell was never created for this afterlife.
(d) This god segregates hell according to sin classifications.
2. The Unnatural: What did you try to do before in this afterlife?
(a) To die a different way.
(b) Be beautiful.
(c) Become wealthy.
(d) Eradicate death.
3. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
(a) There are too many of them.
(b) They are doing drugs.
(c) They are feeding off of God.
(d) They require too much attention.
4. Adhesion: What do the creators of this afterlife want to understand?
(a) The universe.
(c) Human violence.
(d) Human relationships.
5. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Help him survive.
(b) Purposely harm him.
(c) Take over his body.
(d) Take over the afterlife.
6. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
(a) You are cannonized.
(b) You are murdered.
(c) You kill yourself.
(d) You are considered a hero.
7. Distance: Why does God keep his distance from man?
(a) So man doesn't take him for granted.
(b) So man doesn't hate him.
(c) So he doesn't get bored by man.
(d) So man has some responsibility.
8. Mary: How does God feel about Mary?
(a) That she understands him.
(b) That she should be a god.
(c) That she does not understand him.
(d) That she is an agent of the Devil.
9. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
(a) The people you knew and loved.
(b) Peace and quite.
(c) New experiences and people.
(d) Your old life.
10. Giantess: Why did the man's people want to communicate with the Giantess?
(a) In order to become like her.
(b) They wanted to destroy her.
(c) So they could influence her actions.
(d) To honor her.
11. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
(a) Their looks.
(b) Where he/she goes in the afterlife.
(c) Who his/her friends are.
(d) One thing about his/her life.
12. Mirrors: What does the first death feel like?
(a) Like being hopelessly happy.
(b) Like seeing yourself for the first time.
(c) Like standing up too fast.
(d) Like waking from a long sleep.
13. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
(a) All of the mothers.
(b) All of the good people from life.
(c) There are no children.
(d) All of the sinners from life.
14. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
15. Great Expectations: The afterlife in this story is?
(d) Filled with flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
2. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
3. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
4. Missing: What happened to men and women while the gods were at war?
5. Descent of Species: What does the hero of this story turn into?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)