|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sum: In this afterlife a person's life is:
(a) Reviewed from beginning to end.
(b) Grouped together according to activity.
(c) Relived from bad to good.
(d) Relived from good to bad.
2. Adhesion: Who made humans in this story?
(c) Other humans.
3. Perpetuity: What is God like in this afterlife?
(a) A bored sinner.
(b) A jolly elf.
(c) A happy old man.
(d) A wise woman.
4. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
(a) A dead person.
(b) A god.
(c) An angel.
(d) An alien.
5. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
(a) Why he created the earth.
(b) What his favorite food is.
(c) If he loves his creation.
(d) Why he doesn't live with man.
6. Oz: What does the Creator look like at first?
(a) Like a cat.
(b) He has a small face.
(c) Like an old man.
(d) He has a huge face.
7. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
(a) An old, bald man.
(b) A yellow curtain.
(c) An old, bald woman.
(d) A giant head.
8. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
9. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
(a) Man and woman.
(b) Separate solar systems.
(c) Divorce and separation.
(d) Heaven and hell.
10. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Help him survive.
(b) Take over the afterlife.
(c) Take over his body.
(d) Purposely harm him.
11. Missing: What happened to men and women while the gods were at war?
(a) They were lost.
(b) They fell in love.
(c) They were sad.
(d) They were separated.
12. The Cast: All of the people in the background of your life are?
(a) In hell.
(d) In love with you.
13. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
(a) You are considered a hero.
(b) You are cannonized.
(c) You kill yourself.
(d) You are murdered.
14. Oz: What does the brave man discover about the Creator?
(a) That the Creator is an old man.
(b) That the Creator is an old woman.
(c) That the Creator is cruel.
(d) That there is no Creator.
15. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
(a) Change clothes.
(b) Talk to a friend.
(c) Ask God a question.
(d) View their life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
2. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
3. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
4. Mirrors: What does the first death feel like?
5. Perpetuity: What does God hope will happen to the sinners?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)