|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angst: What happens to humans after they die?
(a) They evaporate.
(b) They expand to their original enormous form.
(c) They shrink to their original enormous form.
(d) They become their favorite animal.
2. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
(a) There are no children.
(b) All of the mothers.
(c) All of the good people from life.
(d) All of the sinners from life.
3. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
(a) Who his/her friends are.
(b) Their looks.
(c) One thing about his/her life.
(d) Where he/she goes in the afterlife.
4. Descent of Species: What are you able to choose in this afterlife?
(a) What you want to be in the next life.
(b) Who you want to hang out with.
(c) How you want to spend your time.
(d) Which parts of your life you want to relive.
5. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
(a) Your old life.
(b) New experiences and people.
(c) Peace and quite.
(d) The people you knew and loved.
6. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
7. Reins: Who does God talk to in the afterlife?
(a) Gandhi and Dr. King.
(c) Mary Shelley.
(d) The angels.
8. Sum: Once you make it through the pain segment of your remembered life:
(a) You must relive each moment three times.
(b) You must make restitution for your wrongs.
(c) You are pain free forever.
(d) You are allowed to forget it all.
9. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
(a) An old, bald woman.
(b) An old, bald man.
(c) A giant head.
(d) A yellow curtain.
10. Mary: Who is Mary?
(a) The mother of Jesus.
(b) An author.
(c) A girl with a lamb.
(d) The wife of Jesus.
11. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
(a) A dream.
(b) A story.
(c) A fantasy.
(d) A nightmare.
12. Descent of Species: What happens when people in this afterlife begins to think about what they will be in the next life?
(a) They are allowed to preview that life.
(b) They begin to change.
(c) They learn to appreciate their life.
(d) They melt.
13. Adhesion: What do the creators of this afterlife want to understand?
(a) The universe.
(c) Human relationships.
(d) Human violence.
14. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
(a) They try to run away.
(b) They begin to write books.
(c) The quality of life declines.
(d) They become board.
15. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) In their homes.
(b) In the suburbs.
(c) They do not wake up.
(d) In a large crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
2. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
3. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
4. Metamorphosis: What do the people awaiting the Caller become?
5. Adhesion: What happens to people when they die?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)