|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Descent of Species: What does the hero of this story turn into?
(a) An alien.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A fly.
(d) A horse.
2. Mirrors: What does the first death feel like?
(a) Like waking from a long sleep.
(b) Like standing up too fast.
(c) Like being hopelessly happy.
(d) Like seeing yourself for the first time.
3. Mary: How does God feel about Mary?
(a) That she understands him.
(b) That she is an agent of the Devil.
(c) That she does not understand him.
(d) That she should be a god.
4. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
(a) Peace and quite.
(b) New experiences and people.
(c) The people you knew and loved.
(d) Your old life.
5. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
(a) A giant head.
(b) An old, bald man.
(c) A yellow curtain.
(d) An old, bald woman.
6. Mary: Who is Mary?
(a) The mother of Jesus.
(b) A girl with a lamb.
(c) The wife of Jesus.
(d) An author.
7. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
(a) Decide who they want to meet in their life.
(b) Program computers.
(c) Select their time of death and afterlife.
8. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
(a) The angels.
(b) A married couple.
(d) A committee.
9. Oz: What does the brave man discover about the Creator?
(a) That the Creator is an old man.
(b) That there is no Creator.
(c) That the Creator is cruel.
(d) That the Creator is an old woman.
10. Adhesion: What happens to people when they die?
(a) They become Creators.
(b) They are interrogated by a board.
(c) They become Collectors.
(d) They turn into horses.
11. Distance: Why does God keep his distance from man?
(a) So man doesn't take him for granted.
(b) So he doesn't get bored by man.
(c) So man has some responsibility.
(d) So man doesn't hate him.
12. Spirals: What do the creatures ask each new arrival to the afterlife?
(a) Take me to your leader?
(b) What is your name?
(c) Do you have an answer?
(d) Where did you come from?
13. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(b) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
(c) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
(d) They are egotistical and can't move on.
14. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
(a) They struck out on their own.
(b) They killed the dreamer.
(c) They improved their lines.
(d) They went on strike.
15. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
(a) Ask God a question.
(b) View their life.
(c) Talk to a friend.
(d) Change clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Giantess: What does this afterlife focus on?
2. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
3. Adhesion: Who made humans in this story?
4. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
5. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)