|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
2. Circle of Friends: Who will not be in this afterlife?
(a) Those people who made you feel unloved in life.
(b) People who were you're friends.
(c) The people you loved the most.
(d) People you didn't know or don't remember.
3. Egalitaire: How does this god deal with Hell?
(a) This god creates different hells for different people.
(b) A hell was never created for this afterlife.
(c) This god segregates hell according to sin classifications.
(d) This god fires the devil and shuts down Hell.
4. Descent of Species: What happens when people in this afterlife begins to think about what they will be in the next life?
(a) They are allowed to preview that life.
(b) They melt.
(c) They begin to change.
(d) They learn to appreciate their life.
5. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
(a) They are doing drugs.
(b) They are feeding off of God.
(c) There are too many of them.
(d) They require too much attention.
6. Angst: What is man's job in the afterlife?
(a) To collect other beings.
(b) To support the universe.
(c) To shop.
(d) To help others die.
7. Spirals: What is unique about God in this afterlife?
(a) God is a species of large creatures.
(b) God is a giant.
(c) God is a species of small creatures.
(d) God is a married couple.
8. Sum: Once you make it through the pain segment of your remembered life:
(a) You must relive each moment three times.
(b) You are pain free forever.
(c) You are allowed to forget it all.
(d) You must make restitution for your wrongs.
9. Descent of Species: What is the hero's last thought as a human?
(a) That humans are the highest form of life.
(b) How to make the transformation stop.
(c) What alien had wanted to be human.
(d) What will happen if there is no hay.
10. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
(b) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
(c) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(d) They are egotistical and can't move on.
11. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
12. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
13. Mary: What is God's favorite book?
(a) The Help.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
14. The Cast: What do some actors do to escape the dream?
(a) Kill the dreamer.
(b) Kill themselves.
(c) Go on strike.
(d) Run away.
15. Adhesion: What do the creators of this afterlife want to understand?
(a) Human relationships.
(b) The universe.
(d) Human violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sum: In this afterlife:
2. Oz: Who has the opportunity to meet the Creator in this afterlife?
3. Perpetuity: What does God hope will happen to the sinners?
4. Egalitaire: What do souls think about this afterlife?
5. Sum: In this afterlife a person's life is:
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)