|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
(b) God calling the person's name.
(c) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
(d) The person accepting his/her faults.
2. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
(a) You are murdered.
(b) You kill yourself.
(c) You are cannonized.
(d) You are considered a hero.
3. The Unnatural: What did you try to do before in this afterlife?
(a) Be beautiful.
(b) Become wealthy.
(c) Eradicate death.
(d) To die a different way.
4. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
(a) Their looks.
(b) Where he/she goes in the afterlife.
(c) One thing about his/her life.
(d) Who his/her friends are.
5. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
6. Oz: What does the Creator look like at first?
(a) Like a cat.
(b) Like an old man.
(c) He has a huge face.
(d) He has a small face.
7. Oz: What does the brave man discover about the Creator?
(a) That the Creator is an old man.
(b) That there is no Creator.
(c) That the Creator is an old woman.
(d) That the Creator is cruel.
8. Angst: How often do those in the afterlife get a vacation from their job?
(a) Every 30 years.
(b) Every 100 years.
(c) Every 10 years.
(d) Every 300 years.
9. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
(a) Your old life.
(b) Peace and quite.
(c) The people you knew and loved.
(d) New experiences and people.
10. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
(a) If he loves his creation.
(b) What his favorite food is.
(c) Why he doesn't live with man.
(d) Why he created the earth.
11. Giantess: Why did the man's people want to communicate with the Giantess?
(a) In order to become like her.
(b) To honor her.
(c) So they could influence her actions.
(d) They wanted to destroy her.
12. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
(a) The angels.
(b) A married couple.
(d) A committee.
13. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) In their homes.
(b) In a large crowd.
(c) They do not wake up.
(d) In the suburbs.
14. Great Expectations: The afterlife in this story is?
(a) Filled with flowers.
15. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
2. Egalitaire: This god is:
3. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
4. Angst: What happens to humans after they die?
5. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)