|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
(a) A dream.
(b) A story.
(c) A fantasy.
(d) A nightmare.
2. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
3. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
(a) They begin to write books.
(b) The quality of life declines.
(c) They become board.
(d) They try to run away.
4. Mary: When did God become disenchanted with man?
(a) When men became violent.
(b) When men began to read.
(c) When men refused to come to the afterlie.
(d) When men stopped following the Commandments.
5. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
6. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
(a) God's friends.
(b) God's eyes.
(c) God's children.
(d) God's organs.
7. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
(a) The parks and streets are crowded with wandering people.
(b) There are no parks and streets in this afterlife.
(c) Every day there are block parties and picnics.
(d) They are abandoned and shut down.
8. Adhesion: What do the creators of this afterlife want to understand?
(a) The universe.
(c) Human relationships.
(d) Human violence.
9. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
(a) There are too many of them.
(b) They are feeding off of God.
(c) They require too much attention.
(d) They are doing drugs.
10. Egalitaire: How does this god deal with Hell?
(a) This god segregates hell according to sin classifications.
(b) This god creates different hells for different people.
(c) This god fires the devil and shuts down Hell.
(d) A hell was never created for this afterlife.
11. Distance: What is the afterlife like in this story?
(a) There is no afterlife.
(b) A beautiful land without strife.
(c) A wide open empty space.
(d) A sad place with lots of trees.
12. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) The person accepting his/her faults.
(b) God calling the person's name.
(c) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
(d) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
13. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
(a) Their looks.
(b) One thing about his/her life.
(c) Where he/she goes in the afterlife.
(d) Who his/her friends are.
14. Spirals: What is unique about God in this afterlife?
(a) God is a species of large creatures.
(b) God is a married couple.
(c) God is a species of small creatures.
(d) God is a giant.
15. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
(a) An old, bald man.
(b) A yellow curtain.
(c) An old, bald woman.
(d) A giant head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Metamorphosis: What do the people awaiting the Caller become?
2. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
3. Angst: What is man's job in the afterlife?
4. Mirrors: What does the first death feel like?
5. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)