|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary: What is God's favorite book?
(a) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(c) The Help.
(d) The Bible.
2. Descent of Species: What happens when people in this afterlife begins to think about what they will be in the next life?
(a) They are allowed to preview that life.
(b) They learn to appreciate their life.
(c) They begin to change.
(d) They melt.
3. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
(a) From man.
(b) From children.
(c) From books.
(d) From hell.
4. Giantess: Why did the man's people want to communicate with the Giantess?
(a) So they could influence her actions.
(b) They wanted to destroy her.
(c) To honor her.
(d) In order to become like her.
5. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
(a) Where he/she goes in the afterlife.
(b) One thing about his/her life.
(c) Who his/her friends are.
(d) Their looks.
6. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
(a) Talk to a friend.
(b) Ask God a question.
(c) View their life.
(d) Change clothes.
7. Missing: What is God?
(a) A man.
(b) A child.
(c) A woman.
(d) A married couple.
8. Adhesion: Who made humans in this story?
(b) Other humans.
9. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
(a) Mankind is a child.
(b) Mankind is a failure.
(c) Mankind is the enemy.
(d) Mankind was just a practice run.
10. Circle of Friends: Who will not be in this afterlife?
(a) The people you loved the most.
(b) People who were you're friends.
(c) People you didn't know or don't remember.
(d) Those people who made you feel unloved in life.
11. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
(a) They are abandoned and shut down.
(b) The parks and streets are crowded with wandering people.
(c) Every day there are block parties and picnics.
(d) There are no parks and streets in this afterlife.
12. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
(a) That they are failures.
(b) That they are too dumb to have answers.
(c) That they have answers, but can't tell them.
(d) That they have answers, but won't tell them because they are mean.
13. Distance: Why does God keep his distance from man?
(a) So man has some responsibility.
(b) So man doesn't hate him.
(c) So he doesn't get bored by man.
(d) So man doesn't take him for granted.
14. The Cast: What do some actors do to escape the dream?
(a) Run away.
(b) Kill the dreamer.
(c) Go on strike.
(d) Kill themselves.
15. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
(a) They are feeding off of God.
(b) They are doing drugs.
(c) There are too many of them.
(d) They require too much attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
2. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
3. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
4. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
5. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)