|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
(a) They killed the dreamer.
(b) They struck out on their own.
(c) They went on strike.
(d) They improved their lines.
2. Oz: Who has the opportunity to meet the Creator in this afterlife?
(a) The most righteous people.
(b) The saddest people.
(c) The most courageous people.
(d) The youngest people.
3. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
(a) He/she will not be able to wish to be human again.
(b) He/she will be taken to the glue factory.
(c) He/she will be forced into another animal form next time.
(d) He/she will not be able to reincarnate again.
4. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
(a) The parks and streets are crowded with wandering people.
(b) Every day there are block parties and picnics.
(c) They are abandoned and shut down.
(d) There are no parks and streets in this afterlife.
5. Giantess: What does this afterlife focus on?
6. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
(a) What his favorite food is.
(b) Why he created the earth.
(c) Why he doesn't live with man.
(d) If he loves his creation.
7. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
8. Adhesion: What happens to people when they die?
(a) They become Creators.
(b) They turn into horses.
(c) They are interrogated by a board.
(d) They become Collectors.
9. Perpetuity: What does God hope will happen to the sinners?
(a) They will be happy forever.
(b) They will become as miserable as he is.
(c) They will see the error of their ways.
(d) They will become Gladiators.
10. Mary: Who is Mary?
(a) An author.
(b) A girl with a lamb.
(c) The wife of Jesus.
(d) The mother of Jesus.
11. Descent of Species: What does the hero of this story turn into?
(a) An alien.
(b) A fly.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A horse.
12. Adhesion: What do the creators of this afterlife want to understand?
(a) Human relationships.
(b) Human violence.
(d) The universe.
13. Oz: What do those in the afterlife think about the Creator?
(a) That he is nice.
(b) That he will be loving.
(c) That he will be all knowing.
(d) That he is terrifying.
14. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
(a) Mankind is a child.
(b) Mankind is the enemy.
(c) Mankind was just a practice run.
(d) Mankind is a failure.
15. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
(a) A story.
(b) A fantasy.
(c) A dream.
(d) A nightmare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Egalitaire: What do souls think about this afterlife?
2. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
3. Perpetuity: What is God like in this afterlife?
4. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
5. Missing: What is God?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)