|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
(a) A god.
(b) An angel.
(c) A dead person.
(d) An alien.
2. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
(a) A dream.
(b) A story.
(c) A fantasy.
(d) A nightmare.
3. Metamorphosis: What is the final death?
(a) Becoming who you were at puberty.
(b) Having your name called by the Caller.
(c) Being buried.
(d) Being reborn on Earth.
4. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
(a) You are cannonized.
(b) You are murdered.
(c) You are considered a hero.
(d) You kill yourself.
5. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
(a) He/she will not be able to reincarnate again.
(b) He/she will not be able to wish to be human again.
(c) He/she will be forced into another animal form next time.
(d) He/she will be taken to the glue factory.
6. Angst: What is man's job in the afterlife?
(a) To collect other beings.
(b) To support the universe.
(c) To help others die.
(d) To shop.
7. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
(b) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
(c) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(d) They are egotistical and can't move on.
8. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) In their homes.
(b) They do not wake up.
(c) In a large crowd.
(d) In the suburbs.
9. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
(a) That they have answers, but won't tell them because they are mean.
(b) That they are failures.
(c) That they have answers, but can't tell them.
(d) That they are too dumb to have answers.
10. Angst: What happens to humans after they die?
(a) They shrink to their original enormous form.
(b) They become their favorite animal.
(c) They evaporate.
(d) They expand to their original enormous form.
11. Egalitaire: What do souls think about this afterlife?
(a) It is the best of all their wishes.
(b) It is their own kind of hell.
(c) Their god is considerate and kind.
(d) They are grateful that hell has been shut down.
12. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
(a) Select their time of death and afterlife.
(c) Program computers.
(d) Decide who they want to meet in their life.
13. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
(a) They do not work.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They are wonderful.
(d) They are envied by God.
14. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
(a) Watch movies.
(b) Return to human form.
(c) Listen to music.
(d) Return to expanded form.
15. Spirals: What is unique about God in this afterlife?
(a) God is a giant.
(b) God is a species of small creatures.
(c) God is a married couple.
(d) God is a species of large creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
2. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
3. Mary: Who is Mary?
4. Oz: What does the Creator look like at first?
5. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)