|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
(a) He was bored with his job.
(b) The angels set him up.
(c) People didn't believe in him.
(d) The population was too large.
2. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) They were lonely.
(b) To help run the afterlife.
(c) To take care of them when they grew old.
(d) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
3. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
(a) Mankind is the enemy.
(b) Mankind is a failure.
(c) Mankind is a child.
(d) Mankind was just a practice run.
4. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
5. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
(a) Hundreds of billions of cells.
(b) Litter that has been left in space.
(c) A nebula.
(d) People's thoughts.
6. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
(a) They went on strike.
(b) They improved their lines.
(c) They killed the dreamer.
(d) They struck out on their own.
7. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
8. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
(a) A giant head.
(b) A yellow curtain.
(c) An old, bald woman.
(d) An old, bald man.
9. The Cast: All of the people in the background of your life are?
(a) In love with you.
(c) In hell.
10. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
(a) Listen to music.
(b) Return to human form.
(c) Return to expanded form.
(d) Watch movies.
11. Angst: What is man's job in the afterlife?
(a) To help others die.
(b) To shop.
(c) To support the universe.
(d) To collect other beings.
12. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
(a) They were bored.
(b) They didn't like the way God ran things.
(c) They said God took credit for their work.
(d) They wanted to take over hell.
13. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) The person accepting his/her faults.
(b) God calling the person's name.
(c) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
(d) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
14. Great Expectations: The afterlife in this story is?
(d) Filled with flowers.
15. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mirrors: Where is a person when he/she wakes up in death for the first time?
2. The Unnatural: What did you try to do before in this afterlife?
3. Descent of Species: What is the hero's last thought as a human?
4. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
5. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)