|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Descent of Species: What is the hero's last thought as a human?
(a) What will happen if there is no hay.
(b) How to make the transformation stop.
(c) That humans are the highest form of life.
(d) What alien had wanted to be human.
2. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
(a) There are no children.
(b) All of the sinners from life.
(c) All of the mothers.
(d) All of the good people from life.
3. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
(a) He/she will be taken to the glue factory.
(b) He/she will be forced into another animal form next time.
(c) He/she will not be able to wish to be human again.
(d) He/she will not be able to reincarnate again.
4. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
(a) From man.
(b) From hell.
(c) From children.
(d) From books.
5. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
(a) An angel.
(b) An alien.
(c) A god.
(d) A dead person.
6. Missing: What happened to men and women while the gods were at war?
(a) They fell in love.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were sad.
(d) They were separated.
7. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
(a) What his favorite food is.
(b) If he loves his creation.
(c) Why he doesn't live with man.
(d) Why he created the earth.
8. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
(a) A girl.
(b) An old man.
(c) An old lady.
(d) A boy.
9. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
(a) The population was too large.
(b) The angels set him up.
(c) He was bored with his job.
(d) People didn't believe in him.
10. Distance: Why does God keep his distance from man?
(a) So man doesn't take him for granted.
(b) So he doesn't get bored by man.
(c) So man has some responsibility.
(d) So man doesn't hate him.
11. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
(a) A story.
(b) A fantasy.
(c) A dream.
(d) A nightmare.
12. Adhesion: What happens to people when they die?
(a) They turn into horses.
(b) They become Creators.
(c) They are interrogated by a board.
(d) They become Collectors.
13. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
14. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
(a) Return to expanded form.
(b) Watch movies.
(c) Listen to music.
(d) Return to human form.
15. Adhesion: Who made humans in this story?
(c) Other humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
2. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
3. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
4. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
5. Spirals: What is God like?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)