|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perpetuity: What is God like in this afterlife?
(a) A wise woman.
(b) A jolly elf.
(c) A happy old man.
(d) A bored sinner.
2. Angst: What is man's job in the afterlife?
(a) To help others die.
(b) To support the universe.
(c) To collect other beings.
(d) To shop.
3. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
(a) God's friends.
(b) God's organs.
(c) God's children.
(d) God's eyes.
4. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
(a) He/she will be taken to the glue factory.
(b) He/she will be forced into another animal form next time.
(c) He/she will not be able to wish to be human again.
(d) He/she will not be able to reincarnate again.
5. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
(b) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
(c) God calling the person's name.
(d) The person accepting his/her faults.
6. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
(a) They struck out on their own.
(b) They went on strike.
(c) They improved their lines.
(d) They killed the dreamer.
7. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
8. Circle of Friends: Who are the people you run into in this afterlife?
(a) There are no other people in this afterlife, you are alone.
(b) People from history.
(c) People you would have known if you had lived differently.
(d) People you knew in life and remember.
9. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
(a) Heaven and hell.
(b) Separate solar systems.
(c) Man and woman.
(d) Divorce and separation.
10. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
(a) All of the mothers.
(b) All of the good people from life.
(c) There are no children.
(d) All of the sinners from life.
11. Sum: In this afterlife:
(a) Everything is not always pleasant.
(b) Everything is happy and joyful.
(c) Everything is sad.
(d) Everything is hopeless and joyless.
12. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
13. Descent of Species: What does the hero of this story turn into?
(a) An alien.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A horse.
(d) A fly.
14. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
(a) One thing about his/her life.
(b) Where he/she goes in the afterlife.
(c) Their looks.
(d) Who his/her friends are.
15. Egalitaire: This god is:
(a) A vaporous gas.
(b) A man.
(c) A child.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Spirals: What is God like?
2. Descent of Species: What is the hero's last thought as a human?
3. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
4. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
5. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)