|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
(a) Hundreds of billions of cells.
(b) People's thoughts.
(c) A nebula.
(d) Litter that has been left in space.
2. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
(a) An angel.
(b) An alien.
(c) A dead person.
(d) A god.
3. Giantess: What does this afterlife focus on?
4. Descent of Species: What does the hero of this story turn into?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A horse.
(c) An alien.
(d) A fly.
5. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
(a) God's eyes.
(b) God's organs.
(c) God's children.
(d) God's friends.
6. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
(a) They are abandoned and shut down.
(b) There are no parks and streets in this afterlife.
(c) The parks and streets are crowded with wandering people.
(d) Every day there are block parties and picnics.
7. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
(a) Mankind is the enemy.
(b) Mankind is a child.
(c) Mankind is a failure.
(d) Mankind was just a practice run.
8. Mary: When did God become disenchanted with man?
(a) When men refused to come to the afterlie.
(b) When men stopped following the Commandments.
(c) When men began to read.
(d) When men became violent.
9. Sum: Once you make it through the pain segment of your remembered life:
(a) You are allowed to forget it all.
(b) You must relive each moment three times.
(c) You must make restitution for your wrongs.
(d) You are pain free forever.
10. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
(a) Program computers.
(b) Decide who they want to meet in their life.
(c) Select their time of death and afterlife.
11. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
(a) There are no children.
(b) All of the sinners from life.
(c) All of the good people from life.
(d) All of the mothers.
12. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) God calling the person's name.
(b) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
(c) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
(d) The person accepting his/her faults.
13. Missing: What happened to men and women while the gods were at war?
(a) They fell in love.
(b) They were separated.
(c) They were lost.
(d) They were sad.
14. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
(a) They improved their lines.
(b) They killed the dreamer.
(c) They went on strike.
(d) They struck out on their own.
15. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) In a large crowd.
(b) In the suburbs.
(c) They do not wake up.
(d) In their homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
2. Metamorphosis: What is the final death?
3. Adhesion: Who made humans in this story?
4. Perpetuity: What does God hope will happen to the sinners?
5. Oz: What do those in the afterlife think about the Creator?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)