|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Egalitaire: This god realized that a person:
(a) Could be good or bad.
(b) Is never happy with what they have.
(c) Is a waste of time.
(d) Can be run by computer program.
2. Descent of Species: What are you able to choose in this afterlife?
(a) Who you want to hang out with.
(b) How you want to spend your time.
(c) What you want to be in the next life.
(d) Which parts of your life you want to relive.
3. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
(a) All of the sinners from life.
(b) There are no children.
(c) All of the good people from life.
(d) All of the mothers.
4. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
(a) They are abandoned and shut down.
(b) Every day there are block parties and picnics.
(c) The parks and streets are crowded with wandering people.
(d) There are no parks and streets in this afterlife.
5. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
(b) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
(c) God calling the person's name.
(d) The person accepting his/her faults.
6. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
(a) God's organs.
(b) God's eyes.
(c) God's friends.
(d) God's children.
7. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
(a) Program computers.
(b) Decide who they want to meet in their life.
(d) Select their time of death and afterlife.
8. Egalitaire: What do souls think about this afterlife?
(a) They are grateful that hell has been shut down.
(b) It is their own kind of hell.
(c) Their god is considerate and kind.
(d) It is the best of all their wishes.
9. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
10. The Cast: What do some actors do to escape the dream?
(a) Kill the dreamer.
(b) Go on strike.
(c) Run away.
(d) Kill themselves.
11. Mary: What is God's favorite book?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(d) The Help.
12. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
(a) From books.
(b) From man.
(c) From children.
(d) From hell.
13. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
(a) They struck out on their own.
(b) They went on strike.
(c) They improved their lines.
(d) They killed the dreamer.
14. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
(a) It is the best way to influence the weather.
(b) It is difficult, but worth it.
(c) It is the purpose of existance.
(d) It is meaningless.
15. Perpetuity: What does God hope will happen to the sinners?
(a) They will see the error of their ways.
(b) They will become as miserable as he is.
(c) They will become Gladiators.
(d) They will be happy forever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
2. Giantess: What does this afterlife focus on?
3. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
4. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
5. Angst: What happens to humans after they die?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)