Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
(a) He/she will be forced into another animal form next time.
(b) He/she will not be able to wish to be human again.
(c) He/she will be taken to the glue factory.
(d) He/she will not be able to reincarnate again.
2. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
(a) Change clothes.
(b) Talk to a friend.
(c) View their life.
(d) Ask God a question.
3. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
(a) They struck out on their own.
(b) They killed the dreamer.
(c) They went on strike.
(d) They improved their lines.
4. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
(a) Litter that has been left in space.
(b) A nebula.
(c) Hundreds of billions of cells.
(d) People's thoughts.
5. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
(a) Your parents, friends and relatives.
(b) Your earthly life where everything was in time order.
(c) A shower as you don't have one for a while.
(d) An escape from the torture of your memories.
6. Oz: What does the brave man discover about the Creator?
(a) That there is no Creator.
(b) That the Creator is an old man.
(c) That the Creator is an old woman.
(d) That the Creator is cruel.
7. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
8. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
9. Perpetuity: What is God like in this afterlife?
(a) A happy old man.
(b) A bored sinner.
(c) A wise woman.
(d) A jolly elf.
10. Egalitaire: How does this god deal with Hell?
(a) This god fires the devil and shuts down Hell.
(b) This god segregates hell according to sin classifications.
(c) This god creates different hells for different people.
(d) A hell was never created for this afterlife.
11. Sum: In this afterlife a person's life is:
(a) Relived from bad to good.
(b) Relived from good to bad.
(c) Grouped together according to activity.
(d) Reviewed from beginning to end.
12. Giantess: Why did the man's people want to communicate with the Giantess?
(a) In order to become like her.
(b) To honor her.
(c) They wanted to destroy her.
(d) So they could influence her actions.
13. Circle of Friends: Who will not be in this afterlife?
(a) People you didn't know or don't remember.
(b) People who were you're friends.
(c) Those people who made you feel unloved in life.
(d) The people you loved the most.
14. Descent of Species: What is the hero's last thought as a human?
(a) That humans are the highest form of life.
(b) What alien had wanted to be human.
(c) How to make the transformation stop.
(d) What will happen if there is no hay.
15. Distance: What is the afterlife like in this story?
(a) A sad place with lots of trees.
(b) There is no afterlife.
(c) A beautiful land without strife.
(d) A wide open empty space.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mirrors: What does the first death feel like?
2. Great Expectations: The afterlife in this story is?
3. Angst: What happens to humans after they die?
4. Spirals: What is God like?
5. Descent of Species: What are you able to choose in this afterlife?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)