|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sum: In this afterlife a person's life is:
(a) Relived from bad to good.
(b) Relived from good to bad.
(c) Grouped together according to activity.
(d) Reviewed from beginning to end.
2. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
3. The Cast: All of the people in the background of your life are?
(a) In hell.
(d) In love with you.
4. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
(b) Decide who they want to meet in their life.
(c) Select their time of death and afterlife.
(d) Program computers.
5. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
(a) There is no other place for them to go.
(b) To help the Collectors understand relationships.
(c) To help the Collectors populate the earth.
(d) Because they don't learn their spiritual lessons.
6. Great Expectations: The afterlife in this story is?
(c) Filled with flowers.
7. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
(a) An old, bald man.
(b) A yellow curtain.
(c) A giant head.
(d) An old, bald woman.
8. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
(a) The angels.
(c) A committee.
(d) A married couple.
9. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
(a) They do not work.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They are envied by God.
(d) They are wonderful.
10. Mary: How does God feel about Mary?
(a) That she does not understand him.
(b) That she should be a god.
(c) That she is an agent of the Devil.
(d) That she understands him.
11. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
(a) They wanted to take over hell.
(b) They didn't like the way God ran things.
(c) They said God took credit for their work.
(d) They were bored.
12. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Take over his body.
(b) Take over the afterlife.
(c) Help him survive.
(d) Purposely harm him.
13. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) In the suburbs.
(b) They do not wake up.
(c) In their homes.
(d) In a large crowd.
14. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
(a) A girl.
(b) An old lady.
(c) A boy.
(d) An old man.
15. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
(a) An alien.
(b) A god.
(c) A dead person.
(d) An angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Spirals: What do the creatures ask each new arrival to the afterlife?
2. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
3. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
4. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
5. Angst: How often do those in the afterlife get a vacation from their job?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)