|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
2. Perpetuity: What does God hope will happen to the sinners?
(a) They will see the error of their ways.
(b) They will become Gladiators.
(c) They will be happy forever.
(d) They will become as miserable as he is.
3. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) They do not wake up.
(b) In the suburbs.
(c) In their homes.
(d) In a large crowd.
4. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
(a) There is no other place for them to go.
(b) Because they don't learn their spiritual lessons.
(c) To help the Collectors populate the earth.
(d) To help the Collectors understand relationships.
5. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
6. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
(a) From children.
(b) From books.
(c) From man.
(d) From hell.
7. Circle of Friends: Who will not be in this afterlife?
(a) People you didn't know or don't remember.
(b) Those people who made you feel unloved in life.
(c) People who were you're friends.
(d) The people you loved the most.
8. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
(a) They didn't like the way God ran things.
(b) They were bored.
(c) They said God took credit for their work.
(d) They wanted to take over hell.
9. Sum: In this afterlife a person's life is:
(a) Grouped together according to activity.
(b) Relived from good to bad.
(c) Relived from bad to good.
(d) Reviewed from beginning to end.
10. Oz: What does the brave man discover about the Creator?
(a) That there is no Creator.
(b) That the Creator is an old woman.
(c) That the Creator is cruel.
(d) That the Creator is an old man.
11. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
12. Missing: What is God?
(a) A married couple.
(b) A man.
(c) A child.
(d) A woman.
13. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) To take care of them when they grew old.
(b) To help run the afterlife.
(c) They were lonely.
(d) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
14. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
(a) Peace and quite.
(b) The people you knew and loved.
(c) Your old life.
(d) New experiences and people.
15. The Unnatural: What did you try to do before in this afterlife?
(a) Be beautiful.
(b) To die a different way.
(c) Eradicate death.
(d) Become wealthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Distance: Why does God keep his distance from man?
2. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
3. Perpetuity: What is God like in this afterlife?
4. Distance: What is the afterlife like in this story?
5. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)