|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary: What is God's favorite book?
(a) The Bible.
(c) The Help.
(d) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
2. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
(a) They become board.
(b) They begin to write books.
(c) The quality of life declines.
(d) They try to run away.
3. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
(a) A shower as you don't have one for a while.
(b) An escape from the torture of your memories.
(c) Your earthly life where everything was in time order.
(d) Your parents, friends and relatives.
4. Mirrors: Where is a person when he/she wakes up in death for the first time?
(a) In bed.
(b) In Purgatory.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) Infront of a mirror.
5. Mary: When did God become disenchanted with man?
(a) When men stopped following the Commandments.
(b) When men began to read.
(c) When men became violent.
(d) When men refused to come to the afterlie.
6. Adhesion: What do the creators of this afterlife want to understand?
(b) Human relationships.
(c) The universe.
(d) Human violence.
7. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
(a) You kill yourself.
(b) You are murdered.
(c) You are cannonized.
(d) You are considered a hero.
8. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
(a) Hundreds of billions of cells.
(b) A nebula.
(c) People's thoughts.
(d) Litter that has been left in space.
9. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Take over the afterlife.
(b) Purposely harm him.
(c) Help him survive.
(d) Take over his body.
10. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
(a) An old, bald man.
(b) An old, bald woman.
(c) A giant head.
(d) A yellow curtain.
11. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
(a) An alien.
(b) A god.
(c) A dead person.
(d) An angel.
12. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
(a) They are wonderful.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They do not work.
(d) They are envied by God.
13. Sum: In this afterlife:
(a) Everything is hopeless and joyless.
(b) Everything is not always pleasant.
(c) Everything is happy and joyful.
(d) Everything is sad.
14. Reins: Who does God talk to in the afterlife?
(a) The angels.
(b) Mary Shelley.
(d) Gandhi and Dr. King.
15. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
Short Answer Questions
1. Sum: Once you make it through the pain segment of your remembered life:
2. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
3. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
4. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
5. Mary: Who is Mary?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)