|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angst: What happens to humans after they die?
(a) They become their favorite animal.
(b) They shrink to their original enormous form.
(c) They expand to their original enormous form.
(d) They evaporate.
2. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
(a) An old lady.
(b) An old man.
(c) A girl.
(d) A boy.
3. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
4. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
(b) The person accepting his/her faults.
(c) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
(d) God calling the person's name.
5. Descent of Species: What are you able to choose in this afterlife?
(a) Which parts of your life you want to relive.
(b) What you want to be in the next life.
(c) How you want to spend your time.
(d) Who you want to hang out with.
6. Great Expectations: What really happens to people when they die?
(a) They go to God.
(b) They go back to earth.
(c) They get sucked into the computer.
(d) They go to their created afterlife.
7. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
(a) A committee.
(c) The angels.
(d) A married couple.
8. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
(a) Listen to music.
(b) Return to expanded form.
(c) Watch movies.
(d) Return to human form.
9. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
(a) The parks and streets are crowded with wandering people.
(b) Every day there are block parties and picnics.
(c) There are no parks and streets in this afterlife.
(d) They are abandoned and shut down.
10. Mirrors: Where is a person when he/she wakes up in death for the first time?
(a) In Purgatory.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) Infront of a mirror.
(d) In bed.
11. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
(a) Separate solar systems.
(b) Man and woman.
(c) Divorce and separation.
(d) Heaven and hell.
12. Descent of Species: What is the hero's last thought as a human?
(a) That humans are the highest form of life.
(b) What will happen if there is no hay.
(c) How to make the transformation stop.
(d) What alien had wanted to be human.
13. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
(b) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(c) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
(d) They are egotistical and can't move on.
14. Sum: In this afterlife:
(a) Everything is hopeless and joyless.
(b) Everything is sad.
(c) Everything is not always pleasant.
(d) Everything is happy and joyful.
15. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
(a) They didn't like the way God ran things.
(b) They said God took credit for their work.
(c) They wanted to take over hell.
(d) They were bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oz: Who has the opportunity to meet the Creator in this afterlife?
2. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
3. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
4. Perpetuity: What does God hope will happen to the sinners?
5. Reins: Who does God talk to in the afterlife?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)