|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Help him survive.
(b) Take over his body.
(c) Take over the afterlife.
(d) Purposely harm him.
2. Sum: Once you make it through the pain segment of your remembered life:
(a) You are allowed to forget it all.
(b) You are pain free forever.
(c) You must relive each moment three times.
(d) You must make restitution for your wrongs.
3. Angst: What happens to humans after they die?
(a) They evaporate.
(b) They shrink to their original enormous form.
(c) They expand to their original enormous form.
(d) They become their favorite animal.
4. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
(a) What his favorite food is.
(b) Why he created the earth.
(c) Why he doesn't live with man.
(d) If he loves his creation.
5. Egalitaire: How does this god deal with Hell?
(a) This god creates different hells for different people.
(b) A hell was never created for this afterlife.
(c) This god segregates hell according to sin classifications.
(d) This god fires the devil and shuts down Hell.
6. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
(a) An alien.
(b) A dead person.
(c) A god.
(d) An angel.
7. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
8. The Cast: What do some actors do to escape the dream?
(a) Kill themselves.
(b) Run away.
(c) Kill the dreamer.
(d) Go on strike.
9. Angst: What is man's job in the afterlife?
(a) To shop.
(b) To support the universe.
(c) To collect other beings.
(d) To help others die.
10. Missing: What is God?
(a) A man.
(b) A child.
(c) A married couple.
(d) A woman.
11. The Unnatural: What did you try to do before in this afterlife?
(a) Become wealthy.
(b) Be beautiful.
(c) Eradicate death.
(d) To die a different way.
12. Reins: Who does God talk to in the afterlife?
(a) The angels.
(b) Gandhi and Dr. King.
(d) Mary Shelley.
13. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
(a) God has to start over.
(b) God dies.
(c) God disappears.
(d) God will cry.
14. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
(a) The people you knew and loved.
(b) Peace and quite.
(c) Your old life.
(d) New experiences and people.
15. Mary: How does God feel about Mary?
(a) That she is an agent of the Devil.
(b) That she understands him.
(c) That she should be a god.
(d) That she does not understand him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Cast: All of the people in the background of your life are?
2. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
3. Descent of Species: What are you able to choose in this afterlife?
4. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
5. Sum: In this afterlife:
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)