|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spirals: What is God like?
(b) Not very smart.
(c) Party loving.
(d) Silly and funny.
2. Oz: What do those in the afterlife think about the Creator?
(a) That he will be all knowing.
(b) That he will be loving.
(c) That he is terrifying.
(d) That he is nice.
3. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
(b) Select their time of death and afterlife.
(c) Program computers.
(d) Decide who they want to meet in their life.
4. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
(a) People's thoughts.
(b) Hundreds of billions of cells.
(c) Litter that has been left in space.
(d) A nebula.
5. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
6. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
(a) It is difficult, but worth it.
(b) It is the best way to influence the weather.
(c) It is the purpose of existance.
(d) It is meaningless.
7. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
(a) From books.
(b) From man.
(c) From hell.
(d) From children.
8. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
(a) To help the Collectors understand relationships.
(b) To help the Collectors populate the earth.
(c) Because they don't learn their spiritual lessons.
(d) There is no other place for them to go.
9. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
(a) All of the good people from life.
(b) There are no children.
(c) All of the sinners from life.
(d) All of the mothers.
10. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
(b) The angels.
(c) A married couple.
(d) A committee.
11. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
(a) They are abandoned and shut down.
(b) There are no parks and streets in this afterlife.
(c) The parks and streets are crowded with wandering people.
(d) Every day there are block parties and picnics.
12. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
(a) God disappears.
(b) God has to start over.
(c) God will cry.
(d) God dies.
13. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
14. Metamorphosis: What do the people awaiting the Caller become?
(a) Sad, depressed and anxious.
(b) What the living remember them as.
(c) What they think they should be.
(d) Happy and hopeful.
15. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
(a) They said God took credit for their work.
(b) They didn't like the way God ran things.
(c) They were bored.
(d) They wanted to take over hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sum: In this afterlife a person's life is:
2. Descent of Species: What are you able to choose in this afterlife?
3. Oz: Who has the opportunity to meet the Creator in this afterlife?
4. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
5. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)