|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) God calling the person's name.
(b) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
(c) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
(d) The person accepting his/her faults.
2. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(b) They are egotistical and can't move on.
(c) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
(d) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
3. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
(a) They are wonderful.
(b) They do not work.
(c) They are envied by God.
(d) They are happy.
4. Mirrors: Where is a person when he/she wakes up in death for the first time?
(a) In bed.
(b) Infront of a mirror.
(c) In Purgatory.
(d) In the hospital.
5. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
(a) If he loves his creation.
(b) Why he doesn't live with man.
(c) What his favorite food is.
(d) Why he created the earth.
6. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
(a) They wanted to take over hell.
(b) They were bored.
(c) They said God took credit for their work.
(d) They didn't like the way God ran things.
7. Metamorphosis: What is the final death?
(a) Becoming who you were at puberty.
(b) Being buried.
(c) Being reborn on Earth.
(d) Having your name called by the Caller.
8. Mary: What is God's favorite book?
(a) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Help.
9. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
(a) They try to run away.
(b) The quality of life declines.
(c) They become board.
(d) They begin to write books.
10. Oz: What do those in the afterlife think about the Creator?
(a) That he will be all knowing.
(b) That he will be loving.
(c) That he is nice.
(d) That he is terrifying.
11. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Take over his body.
(b) Take over the afterlife.
(c) Purposely harm him.
(d) Help him survive.
12. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
13. Oz: What does the Creator look like at first?
(a) He has a huge face.
(b) He has a small face.
(c) Like an old man.
(d) Like a cat.
14. The Cast: What do some actors do to escape the dream?
(a) Kill the dreamer.
(b) Go on strike.
(c) Run away.
(d) Kill themselves.
15. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
(a) God disappears.
(b) God has to start over.
(c) God will cry.
(d) God dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
2. Egalitaire: This god realized that a person:
3. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
4. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
5. Distance: What is the afterlife like in this story?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)