|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
(a) A boy.
(b) An old man.
(c) A girl.
(d) An old lady.
2. Egalitaire: This god realized that a person:
(a) Is a waste of time.
(b) Could be good or bad.
(c) Is never happy with what they have.
(d) Can be run by computer program.
3. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
4. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
(a) You are murdered.
(b) You are cannonized.
(c) You kill yourself.
(d) You are considered a hero.
5. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
(a) Listen to music.
(b) Return to expanded form.
(c) Watch movies.
(d) Return to human form.
6. The Cast: All of the people in the background of your life are?
(a) In hell.
(d) In love with you.
7. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
8. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
(a) Because they don't learn their spiritual lessons.
(b) To help the Collectors populate the earth.
(c) To help the Collectors understand relationships.
(d) There is no other place for them to go.
9. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
(a) A dead person.
(b) An alien.
(c) A god.
(d) An angel.
10. Metamorphosis: What do the people awaiting the Caller become?
(a) Happy and hopeful.
(b) What the living remember them as.
(c) Sad, depressed and anxious.
(d) What they think they should be.
11. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
(a) Mankind is the enemy.
(b) Mankind is a child.
(c) Mankind was just a practice run.
(d) Mankind is a failure.
12. Egalitaire: This god is:
(a) A child.
(b) A vaporous gas.
(c) A man.
(d) A woman.
13. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
(a) Litter that has been left in space.
(b) Hundreds of billions of cells.
(c) A nebula.
(d) People's thoughts.
14. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) In a large crowd.
(b) In the suburbs.
(c) They do not wake up.
(d) In their homes.
15. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
(a) New experiences and people.
(b) Peace and quite.
(c) The people you knew and loved.
(d) Your old life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
2. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
3. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
4. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
5. Mary: When did God become disenchanted with man?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)