|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
(a) They do not work.
(b) They are envied by God.
(c) They are wonderful.
(d) They are happy.
2. Angst: What is man's job in the afterlife?
(a) To help others die.
(b) To collect other beings.
(c) To shop.
(d) To support the universe.
3. Metamorphosis: What is the final death?
(a) Having your name called by the Caller.
(b) Becoming who you were at puberty.
(c) Being reborn on Earth.
(d) Being buried.
4. Mary: When did God become disenchanted with man?
(a) When men refused to come to the afterlie.
(b) When men began to read.
(c) When men stopped following the Commandments.
(d) When men became violent.
5. Sum: In this afterlife:
(a) Everything is hopeless and joyless.
(b) Everything is happy and joyful.
(c) Everything is not always pleasant.
(d) Everything is sad.
6. Spirals: What is unique about God in this afterlife?
(a) God is a species of large creatures.
(b) God is a species of small creatures.
(c) God is a married couple.
(d) God is a giant.
7. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Take over his body.
(b) Purposely harm him.
(c) Help him survive.
(d) Take over the afterlife.
8. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
(a) A shower as you don't have one for a while.
(b) Your parents, friends and relatives.
(c) Your earthly life where everything was in time order.
(d) An escape from the torture of your memories.
9. Mary: Who is Mary?
(a) A girl with a lamb.
(b) An author.
(c) The mother of Jesus.
(d) The wife of Jesus.
10. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) In their homes.
(b) They do not wake up.
(c) In the suburbs.
(d) In a large crowd.
11. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
(a) They were bored.
(b) They didn't like the way God ran things.
(c) They wanted to take over hell.
(d) They said God took credit for their work.
12. Spirals: What do the creatures ask each new arrival to the afterlife?
(a) What is your name?
(b) Take me to your leader?
(c) Where did you come from?
(d) Do you have an answer?
13. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
(a) Why he doesn't live with man.
(b) Why he created the earth.
(c) If he loves his creation.
(d) What his favorite food is.
14. Oz: What do those in the afterlife think about the Creator?
(a) That he will be loving.
(b) That he is terrifying.
(c) That he is nice.
(d) That he will be all knowing.
15. Descent of Species: What is the hero's last thought as a human?
(a) What alien had wanted to be human.
(b) What will happen if there is no hay.
(c) That humans are the highest form of life.
(d) How to make the transformation stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
2. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
3. Sum: Once you make it through the pain segment of your remembered life:
4. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
5. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)