|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oz: What does the brave man discover about the Creator?
(a) That there is no Creator.
(b) That the Creator is an old man.
(c) That the Creator is cruel.
(d) That the Creator is an old woman.
2. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) They are egotistical and can't move on.
(b) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(c) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
(d) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
3. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
(a) God's friends.
(b) God's children.
(c) God's eyes.
(d) God's organs.
4. Prism: What do people realize about their different ages while in this afterlife?
(a) That some ages were better than others.
(b) That being younger was better.
(c) That being older was better.
(d) That no one age represents who they were.
5. Egalitaire: How does this god deal with Hell?
(a) A hell was never created for this afterlife.
(b) This god creates different hells for different people.
(c) This god segregates hell according to sin classifications.
(d) This god fires the devil and shuts down Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
2. Spirals: What is God like?
3. Encore: How do the Creators try to create you in the afterlife?
4. Absence: What do people think may have happened to God?
5. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)