|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Missing: What is God?
(a) A man.
(b) A child.
(c) A married couple.
(d) A woman.
2. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
(b) They were lonely.
(c) To help run the afterlife.
(d) To take care of them when they grew old.
3. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
(a) People's thoughts.
(b) Hundreds of billions of cells.
(c) Litter that has been left in space.
(d) A nebula.
4. Seed: How does God behave in the afterlife?
(a) He is aloof.
(b) He spends time with humans.
(c) He is isolated.
(d) He throws parties all the time.
5. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) In a large crowd.
(b) They do not wake up.
(c) In the suburbs.
(d) In their homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angst: What do most in the afterlife choose to do on their vacation?
2. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: What eventually happens to people in the lounge?
4. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
5. Spirals: What is God like?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)