|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sum: In this afterlife:
(a) Everything is hopeless and joyless.
(b) Everything is happy and joyful.
(c) Everything is sad.
(d) Everything is not always pleasant.
2. Missing: What is God?
(a) A married couple.
(b) A man.
(c) A woman.
(d) A child.
3. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
4. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
(a) It is difficult, but worth it.
(b) It is meaningless.
(c) It is the best way to influence the weather.
(d) It is the purpose of existance.
5. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
(a) They are created in the image of the programmers.
(b) People want to have friends.
(c) They long to be seperate from the computer.
(d) It is the result of a rogue algorithm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
2. Will-o-the-Wisp: What is in the lounge in this afterlife?
3. Mary: When did God become disenchanted with man?
4. Reversal: What are you confronted with in your second life?
5. Mirrors: Where is a person when he/she wakes up in death for the first time?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)