|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oz: What does the Creator look like at first?
(a) Like an old man.
(b) He has a huge face.
(c) He has a small face.
(d) Like a cat.
2. Egalitaire: How does this god deal with Hell?
(a) A hell was never created for this afterlife.
(b) This god creates different hells for different people.
(c) This god fires the devil and shuts down Hell.
(d) This god segregates hell according to sin classifications.
3. Missing: What happened to men and women while the gods were at war?
(a) They were lost.
(b) They fell in love.
(c) They were sad.
(d) They were separated.
4. Microbe: What is God?
(a) A cell.
(b) A microbe the size of bacterium.
(c) A fat man.
(d) A dead body.
5. Mary: When did God become disenchanted with man?
(a) When men began to read.
(b) When men became violent.
(c) When men stopped following the Commandments.
(d) When men refused to come to the afterlie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
2. Impulse: In this story, people are the same as?
3. Angst: What is man's job in the afterlife?
4. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
5. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)