|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Great Expectations: What really happens to people when they die?
(a) They go back to earth.
(b) They go to their created afterlife.
(c) They get sucked into the computer.
(d) They go to God.
2. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
(a) That they have answers, but won't tell them because they are mean.
(b) That they have answers, but can't tell them.
(c) That they are failures.
(d) That they are too dumb to have answers.
3. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
(a) It is the result of a rogue algorithm.
(b) They are created in the image of the programmers.
(c) People want to have friends.
(d) They long to be seperate from the computer.
4. Microbe: What is God?
(a) A cell.
(b) A microbe the size of bacterium.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A fat man.
5. Spirals: What is unique about God in this afterlife?
(a) God is a species of large creatures.
(b) God is a species of small creatures.
(c) God is a married couple.
(d) God is a giant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Microbe: What does God think about man?
2. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
3. Quantum: What type of scenario causes mixed signals for people?
4. Seed: How does God behave in the afterlife?
5. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)