|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
(a) To watch people on earth.
(b) To view your funeral.
(c) To watch your life in replay.
(d) To make sure no one breaks into your home.
2. Ineffable: What is not generally known about what happens when these things die?
(a) They have an afterlife too.
(b) They are forgotten.
(c) They are erased from memory.
(d) They trap people in them.
3. Angst: What happens to humans after they die?
(a) They become their favorite animal.
(b) They expand to their original enormous form.
(c) They shrink to their original enormous form.
(d) They evaporate.
4. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
5. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
(a) Too much energy.
(b) The most lasting afterlife ever.
(c) Every atom in a human being.
(d) The big bang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Perpetuity: What does God hope will happen to the sinners?
2. Encore: How long has this afterlife been around?
3. Search: How often do your atoms pull together again?
4. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
5. Death Watch: What happens when a computer has been idle for a number of days?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)