|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 through 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
(a) It is expanding.
(b) It is deteriorating.
(c) It is having pollution problems.
(d) It is in the process of dividing.
2. Distance: Why does God keep his distance from man?
(a) So he doesn't get bored by man.
(b) So man has some responsibility.
(c) So man doesn't hate him.
(d) So man doesn't take him for granted.
3. Angst: How often do those in the afterlife get a vacation from their job?
(a) Every 100 years.
(b) Every 10 years.
(c) Every 30 years.
(d) Every 300 years.
4. Graveyard of the Gods: What else finds its way to the afterlife?
(a) God's brothers and sisters.
(b) The things man has created.
(c) The devil.
(d) Oceans and rivers.
5. Distance: What is the afterlife like in this story?
(a) There is no afterlife.
(b) A sad place with lots of trees.
(c) A beautiful land without strife.
(d) A wide open empty space.
Short Answer Questions
1. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
2. Absence: What do people think may have happened to God?
3. Subjunctive: Which person will have to deal with the most versions of himself?
4. Blueprints: Who gives out the gift of revelation in this afterlife?
5. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)