|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
(a) It pauses while the quark rests.
(b) It ceases to exist while the quark rests.
(c) It splits into two different afterlives.
(d) It does not change.
2. Angst: How often do those in the afterlife get a vacation from their job?
(a) Every 100 years.
(b) Every 300 years.
(c) Every 30 years.
(d) Every 10 years.
3. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
(a) They get stuck in the life cycle of the play.
(b) They don't go to an afterlife until they die.
(c) They go to the afterlife with the play.
(d) They forget about the play.
4. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
(a) Ask God a question.
(b) Talk to a friend.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) View their life.
5. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
2. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
3. Incentive: What happens to you upon death?
4. Mirrors: What does the first death feel like?
5. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)