|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Distance: Why does God keep his distance from man?
(a) So man doesn't hate him.
(b) So man has some responsibility.
(c) So he doesn't get bored by man.
(d) So man doesn't take him for granted.
2. Prism: What problem developed as a result of God's plan?
(a) Not every person lived to be old.
(b) Not all of a person's ages had things in common.
(c) Not every person wanted to relive every age.
(d) Not all of a person's ages were interesting.
3. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
(b) A committee.
(c) The angels.
(d) A married couple.
4. Sum: In this afterlife you begin to long for:
(a) Your earthly life where everything was in time order.
(b) Your parents, friends and relatives.
(c) An escape from the torture of your memories.
(d) A shower as you don't have one for a while.
5. Spirals: What do the creatures ask each new arrival to the afterlife?
(a) Take me to your leader?
(b) What is your name?
(c) Where did you come from?
(d) Do you have an answer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
2. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
3. Sum: In this afterlife a person's life is:
4. Sum: In this afterlife:
5. Giantess: Why did the man's people want to communicate with the Giantess?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)