|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
(a) A nightmare.
(b) A dream.
(c) A story.
(d) A fantasy.
2. Mirrors: How many stages does death have in this afterlife?
3. The Unnatural: What happens to you at the end of the story?
(a) You are murdered.
(b) You are cannonized.
(c) You are considered a hero.
(d) You kill yourself.
4. Sum: In this afterlife:
(a) Everything is not always pleasant.
(b) Everything is happy and joyful.
(c) Everything is sad.
(d) Everything is hopeless and joyless.
5. Prism: What problem developed as a result of God's plan?
(a) Not every person lived to be old.
(b) Not all of a person's ages had things in common.
(c) Not all of a person's ages were interesting.
(d) Not every person wanted to relive every age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
2. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
3. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
4. Mary: When did God become disenchanted with man?
5. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)