|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Encore: How do the Creators try to create you in the afterlife?
(a) In their image.
(b) As your opposite sex counterpart.
(c) Exactly as you were in life.
(d) Better than you ever were.
2. Impulse: Who are the "gods" in this afterlife?
(c) Three computer programmers.
(d) Game players.
3. Oz: Who has the opportunity to meet the Creator in this afterlife?
(a) The most courageous people.
(b) The saddest people.
(c) The youngest people.
(d) The most righteous people.
4. Egalitaire: This god is:
(a) A man.
(b) A vaporous gas.
(c) A woman.
(d) A child.
5. Adhesion: Who made humans in this story?
(c) Other humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
2. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
3. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
4. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
5. Prism: How does God solve his problem?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)