|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Encore: How do the Creators try to create you in the afterlife?
(a) Exactly as you were in life.
(b) Better than you ever were.
(c) As your opposite sex counterpart.
(d) In their image.
2. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the viewers in the lounge not allowed to see?
(a) Failures and misery of their loved ones.
(b) Wars and murders.
(c) What is going on in the rest of heaven.
(d) The other people who are in the lounge.
3. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
(a) View their life.
(b) Ask God a question.
(c) Talk to a friend.
(d) Change clothes.
4. Adhesion: What happens to people when they die?
(a) They turn into horses.
(b) They become Creators.
(c) They become Collectors.
(d) They are interrogated by a board.
5. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
(a) All of the good people from life.
(b) All of the sinners from life.
(c) All of the mothers.
(d) There are no children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
2. Giantess: What does this afterlife focus on?
3. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
4. Oz: What do those in the afterlife think about the Creator?
5. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)