|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spirals: What is unique about God in this afterlife?
(a) God is a species of large creatures.
(b) God is a species of small creatures.
(c) God is a married couple.
(d) God is a giant.
2. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) They are egotistical and can't move on.
(b) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
(c) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(d) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
3. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
(a) They are robust.
(b) They are always happy.
(c) They are dressed like jokers.
(d) They are gaunt.
4. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
(a) Where he/she goes in the afterlife.
(b) One thing about his/her life.
(c) Who his/her friends are.
(d) Their looks.
5. Ineffable: What happens to a play or a conflict when it ends?
(a) It is changed.
(b) It begins again.
(c) It ceases to exist.
(d) It dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ineffable: What happens to the cells in a body when a person dies?
2. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
3. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
4. Egalitaire: What do souls think about this afterlife?
5. Distance: Why does God keep his distance from man?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)