|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Quantum: What type of scenario causes mixed signals for people?
(a) When people are in a room with a lover.
(b) When people are in a room with god.
(c) When people are inside a house.
(d) When people are outside in the country.
2. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
(a) To watch people on earth.
(b) To make sure no one breaks into your home.
(c) To watch your life in replay.
(d) To view your funeral.
3. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They do not work.
(c) They are wonderful.
(d) They are envied by God.
4. Encore: How do the Creators try to create you in the afterlife?
(a) Exactly as you were in life.
(b) Better than you ever were.
(c) As your opposite sex counterpart.
(d) In their image.
5. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
(a) Decide who they want to meet in their life.
(c) Program computers.
(d) Select their time of death and afterlife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
2. Will-o-the-Wisp: What eventually happens to people in the lounge?
3. Absence: What do people think may have happened to God?
4. Sum: Once you make it through the pain segment of your remembered life:
5. Pantheon: How do the different gods interact with each other?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)