|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Egalitaire: This god realized that a person:
(a) Could be good or bad.
(b) Is never happy with what they have.
(c) Is a waste of time.
(d) Can be run by computer program.
2. Ineffable: What happens to the cells in a body when a person dies?
(a) They die with the body.
(b) They go to their own afterlife.
(c) They shut down.
(d) They are given to another person.
3. Incentive: Before each performance, actors are given ________________.
(a) A script.
(b) An outcome.
(c) A timer.
(d) A timeline.
4. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
(a) They are doing drugs.
(b) There are too many of them.
(c) They require too much attention.
(d) They are feeding off of God.
5. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
(b) God calling the person's name.
(c) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
(d) The person accepting his/her faults.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will-o-the-Wisp: What are the monitors used for?
2. Missing: What happened to men and women while the gods were at war?
3. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
4. Egalitaire: This god is:
5. Distance: Why does God keep his distance from man?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)