|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adhesion: What do the creators of this afterlife want to understand?
(a) Human violence.
(b) The universe.
(c) Human relationships.
2. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
3. Adhesion: Who made humans in this story?
(a) Other humans.
4. Adhesion: What happens to people when they die?
(a) They turn into horses.
(b) They become Collectors.
(c) They become Creators.
(d) They are interrogated by a board.
5. Ineffable: What happens to a play or a conflict when it ends?
(a) It ceases to exist.
(b) It begins again.
(c) It is changed.
(d) It dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
2. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
3. Spirals: What do the creatures ask each new arrival to the afterlife?
4. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
5. Missing: What happened to men and women while the gods were at war?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)