|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
(a) They wanted to take over hell.
(b) They were bored.
(c) They said God took credit for their work.
(d) They didn't like the way God ran things.
2. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) They were lonely.
(b) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
(c) To take care of them when they grew old.
(d) To help run the afterlife.
3. Sum: In this afterlife:
(a) Everything is hopeless and joyless.
(b) Everything is sad.
(c) Everything is happy and joyful.
(d) Everything is not always pleasant.
4. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
(a) Mankind was just a practice run.
(b) Mankind is a failure.
(c) Mankind is the enemy.
(d) Mankind is a child.
5. Mary: How does God feel about Mary?
(a) That she is an agent of the Devil.
(b) That she does not understand him.
(c) That she understands him.
(d) That she should be a god.
Short Answer Questions
1. Metamorphosis: What is the final death?
2. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
3. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
4. Giantess: What does the Giantess consist of?
5. Oz: What does the brave man discover about the Creator?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)