|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Microbe: What is God?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A microbe the size of bacterium.
(c) A cell.
(d) A fat man.
2. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) There is no afterlife.
(b) It is in the suburbs.
(c) People don't know they are dead.
(d) Death happens in three stages.
3. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
(a) Decide who they want to meet in their life.
(b) Program computers.
(c) Select their time of death and afterlife.
4. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) They do not wake up.
(b) In the suburbs.
(c) In their homes.
(d) In a large crowd.
5. Encore: How do the Creators try to create you in the afterlife?
(a) In their image.
(b) As your opposite sex counterpart.
(c) Better than you ever were.
(d) Exactly as you were in life.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Cast: All of the people in the background of your life are?
2. Mary: When did God become disenchanted with man?
3. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
4. Great Expectations: What happens to people's computerized afterlives?
5. Ineffable: What happens to the people in a play when the play dies?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)