|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
(a) From man.
(b) From children.
(c) From books.
(d) From hell.
2. Incentive: Why do the actors cooperate with what is expected of them?
(a) They will be allowed to stay actors forever.
(b) They play along hoping they can become Beneficiaries again.
(c) They play along hoping to spare the people they love.
(d) They will be allowed to move into the afterlife.
3. Absence: What do the angels look like in this afterlife?
(a) They are always happy.
(b) They are robust.
(c) They are dressed like jokers.
(d) They are gaunt.
4. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
(a) Why he doesn't live with man.
(b) Why he created the earth.
(c) If he loves his creation.
(d) What his favorite food is.
5. Reins: Who does God talk to in the afterlife?
(b) The angels.
(c) Mary Shelley.
(d) Gandhi and Dr. King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Oz: What does the Creator look like at first?
2. Death Watch: What happens when a computer has been idle for a number of days?
3. Egalitaire: This god is:
4. Missing: What is God?
5. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)