|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Adhesion: What happens to people when they die?
(a) They turn into horses.
(b) They are interrogated by a board.
(c) They become Creators.
(d) They become Collectors.
2. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
(a) Mankind is a child.
(b) Mankind was just a practice run.
(c) Mankind is a failure.
(d) Mankind is the enemy.
3. Descent of Species: What is the hero's last thought as a human?
(a) What will happen if there is no hay.
(b) What alien had wanted to be human.
(c) That humans are the highest form of life.
(d) How to make the transformation stop.
4. Great Expectations: The afterlife in this story is?
(b) Filled with flowers.
5. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
2. Prism: What problem developed as a result of God's plan?
3. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
4. Distance: What is the afterlife like in this story?
5. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)