|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 through 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Egalitaire: This god realized that a person:
(a) Can be run by computer program.
(b) Could be good or bad.
(c) Is never happy with what they have.
(d) Is a waste of time.
2. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
(a) God's eyes.
(b) God's friends.
(c) God's organs.
(d) God's children.
3. Microbe: What is unique about this afterlife?
(a) Death happens in three stages.
(b) People don't know they are dead.
(c) There is no afterlife.
(d) It is in the suburbs.
4. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
(a) What his favorite food is.
(b) If he loves his creation.
(c) Why he doesn't live with man.
(d) Why he created the earth.
5. Absence: What is happening to this afterlife?
(a) It is expanding.
(b) It is having pollution problems.
(c) It is in the process of dividing.
(d) It is deteriorating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Giantess: Why did the man's people want to communicate with the Giantess?
2. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
3. Death Watch: How did some people use the switch?
4. Great Expectations: Who really designs the afterlife?
5. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)