|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oz: What does the brave man discover about the Creator?
(a) That there is no Creator.
(b) That the Creator is an old man.
(c) That the Creator is an old woman.
(d) That the Creator is cruel.
2. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
(a) God disappears.
(b) God dies.
(c) God has to start over.
(d) God will cry.
3. The Cast: What did the dream actors do at one point?
(a) They killed the dreamer.
(b) They struck out on their own.
(c) They improved their lines.
(d) They went on strike.
4. Oz: What does the Creator really look like?
(a) An old, bald man.
(b) A giant head.
(c) A yellow curtain.
(d) An old, bald woman.
5. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
(a) He/she will be forced into another animal form next time.
(b) He/she will not be able to wish to be human again.
(c) He/she will not be able to reincarnate again.
(d) He/she will be taken to the glue factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
2. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
3. Spirals: What do the creatures ask each new arrival to the afterlife?
4. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
5. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)