|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
(b) God calling the person's name.
(c) The person accepting his/her faults.
(d) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
2. Great Expectations: People in this afterlife can?
(a) Program computers.
(b) Decide who they want to meet in their life.
(d) Select their time of death and afterlife.
3. Sum: In this afterlife:
(a) Everything is happy and joyful.
(b) Everything is not always pleasant.
(c) Everything is hopeless and joyless.
(d) Everything is sad.
4. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
(a) New experiences and people.
(b) Your old life.
(c) Peace and quite.
(d) The people you knew and loved.
5. Adhesion: What do the creators of this afterlife want to understand?
(b) The universe.
(c) Human relationships.
(d) Human violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mirrors: Where is a person when he/she wakes up in death for the first time?
2. Spirals: What do the creatures think about humans?
3. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
4. Mary: How does God feel about Mary?
5. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)