|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 through 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spirals: What is unique about God in this afterlife?
(a) God is a species of small creatures.
(b) God is a giant.
(c) God is a species of large creatures.
(d) God is a married couple.
2. The Cast: What is death in this afterlife?
(a) A fantasy.
(b) A story.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) A dream.
3. Egalitaire: What do souls think about this afterlife?
(a) They are grateful that hell has been shut down.
(b) Their god is considerate and kind.
(c) It is their own kind of hell.
(d) It is the best of all their wishes.
4. Mirrors: Where is a person when he/she wakes up in death for the first time?
(a) Infront of a mirror.
(b) In bed.
(c) In Purgatory.
(d) In the hospital.
5. Mirrors: What causes the final death in this afterlife?
(a) The person seeing all his/her flaws.
(b) God calling the person's name.
(c) The person seeing that his/her life is over.
(d) The person accepting his/her faults.
Short Answer Questions
1. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
2. Missing: What is God?
3. Oz: What does the brave man discover about the Creator?
4. Giantess: What is the princely looking man?
5. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)