|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Take over the afterlife.
(b) Purposely harm him.
(c) Help him survive.
(d) Take over his body.
2. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
(a) It is meaningless.
(b) It is the best way to influence the weather.
(c) It is difficult, but worth it.
(d) It is the purpose of existance.
3. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
(a) From books.
(b) From hell.
(c) From man.
(d) From children.
4. Metamorphosis: How many deaths are in this story?
5. Circle of Friends: What happens in the streets and parks?
(a) There are no parks and streets in this afterlife.
(b) They are abandoned and shut down.
(c) Every day there are block parties and picnics.
(d) The parks and streets are crowded with wandering people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Giantess: Why did the man's people want to communicate with the Giantess?
2. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
3. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
4. Descent of Species: What does the hero of this story turn into?
5. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)