|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sum: In this afterlife a person's life is:
(a) Relived from good to bad.
(b) Reviewed from beginning to end.
(c) Relived from bad to good.
(d) Grouped together according to activity.
2. Sum: Once you make it through the pain segment of your remembered life:
(a) You are allowed to forget it all.
(b) You are pain free forever.
(c) You must make restitution for your wrongs.
(d) You must relive each moment three times.
3. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
(a) They are feeding off of God.
(b) They require too much attention.
(c) There are too many of them.
(d) They are doing drugs.
4. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Help him survive.
(b) Purposely harm him.
(c) Take over his body.
(d) Take over the afterlife.
5. Metamorphosis: Why do many famous people stay in the waiting room?
(a) They have lost their sense of self and so can't move on.
(b) Their names are in books so they are never said for the last time.
(c) They are remembered by everyone so they can't be sent to the next level.
(d) They are egotistical and can't move on.
Short Answer Questions
1. Metamorphosis: What is the final death?
2. Giantess: What does the man think about communicating with the Giantess?
3. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
4. The Cast: What do some actors do to escape the dream?
5. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)