|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
(a) They long to be seperate from the computer.
(b) It is the result of a rogue algorithm.
(c) They are created in the image of the programmers.
(d) People want to have friends.
2. Metamorphosis: What is the final death?
(a) Becoming who you were at puberty.
(b) Being reborn on Earth.
(c) Having your name called by the Caller.
(d) Being buried.
3. Will-o-the-Wisp: What eventually happens to people in the lounge?
(a) Their soul will become part of the lounge.
(b) Their memberships expire.
(c) They will die.
(d) They will be reincarnated.
4. Egalitaire: What do souls think about this afterlife?
(a) Their god is considerate and kind.
(b) They are grateful that hell has been shut down.
(c) It is their own kind of hell.
(d) It is the best of all their wishes.
5. Circle of Friends: What do you begin to long for in this afterlife?
(a) Peace and quite.
(b) Your old life.
(c) The people you knew and loved.
(d) New experiences and people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary: Which of his creations does God relate to the most?
2. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
3. Egalitaire: This god is very unusual because he/she is:
4. Death Watch: What became difficult for people who were still alive?
5. Ineffable: What is not generally known about what happens when these things die?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)