|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
(a) God has to start over.
(b) God disappears.
(c) God dies.
(d) God will cry.
2. Mary: How does God feel about Mary?
(a) That she should be a god.
(b) That she is an agent of the Devil.
(c) That she understands him.
(d) That she does not understand him.
3. Egalitaire: This god realized that a person:
(a) Is never happy with what they have.
(b) Is a waste of time.
(c) Can be run by computer program.
(d) Could be good or bad.
4. Descent of Species: What will happen if a person dies as a horse?
(a) He/she will not be able to wish to be human again.
(b) He/she will not be able to reincarnate again.
(c) He/she will be taken to the glue factory.
(d) He/she will be forced into another animal form next time.
5. Scales: What does God think humans are trying to do?
(a) Purposely harm him.
(b) Take over the afterlife.
(c) Help him survive.
(d) Take over his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Missing: What is God?
2. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
3. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
4. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
5. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)