|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
(a) All of the good people from life.
(b) All of the sinners from life.
(c) There are no children.
(d) All of the mothers.
2. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
(a) Ask God a question.
(b) Change clothes.
(c) Talk to a friend.
(d) View their life.
3. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
(a) To help the Collectors populate the earth.
(b) To help the Collectors understand relationships.
(c) Because they don't learn their spiritual lessons.
(d) There is no other place for them to go.
4. Scales: What happens to God if man dies?
(a) God dies.
(b) God disappears.
(c) God will cry.
(d) God has to start over.
5. Reins: Why did the angels sew discord against God?
(a) They wanted to take over hell.
(b) They didn't like the way God ran things.
(c) They were bored.
(d) They said God took credit for their work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conservation: What happens to the afterlife in this story?
2. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
3. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
4. The Unnatural: What did you try to do before in this afterlife?
5. Conservation: What state does the afterlife drift into?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)