|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
(a) People want to have friends.
(b) It is the result of a rogue algorithm.
(c) They long to be seperate from the computer.
(d) They are created in the image of the programmers.
2. The Unnatural: What happens as people begin to live forever?
(a) They become board.
(b) The quality of life declines.
(c) They try to run away.
(d) They begin to write books.
3. Adhesion: What happens to people when they die?
(a) They turn into horses.
(b) They become Collectors.
(c) They become Creators.
(d) They are interrogated by a board.
4. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
(a) They feel people are inferior.
(b) They are fond of people.
(c) They want to eventually become people.
(d) They want to hurt people.
5. The Unnatural: Who is the last person to ever die in your new life?
(a) A girl.
(b) An old lady.
(c) An old man.
(d) A boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Unnatural: What did you try to do before in this afterlife?
2. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
3. Adhesion: What do the creators of this afterlife want to understand?
4. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
5. Quantum: What does the angel notice about the people in this afterlife?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)