|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perpetuity: Where do sinners wake up in this afterlife?
(a) In a large crowd.
(b) They do not wake up.
(c) In the suburbs.
(d) In their homes.
2. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
3. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) To take care of them when they grew old.
(b) To help run the afterlife.
(c) They were lonely.
(d) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
4. Missing: What happened to men and women while the gods were at war?
(a) They were lost.
(b) They were separated.
(c) They fell in love.
(d) They were sad.
5. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
(a) Mankind is the enemy.
(b) Mankind is a child.
(c) Mankind is a failure.
(d) Mankind was just a practice run.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Unnatural: What did you try to do before in this afterlife?
2. Adhesion: Who made humans in this story?
3. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
4. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
5. Distance: Why does God keep his distance from man?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)