|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spirals: Why did the creatures create humans?
(a) To help figure out why the creatures existed.
(b) To take care of them when they grew old.
(c) To help run the afterlife.
(d) They were lonely.
2. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
(a) To help the Collectors populate the earth.
(b) There is no other place for them to go.
(c) Because they don't learn their spiritual lessons.
(d) To help the Collectors understand relationships.
3. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
(a) There is no afterlife.
(b) It is difficult and depressing.
(c) All rainbows and bubbles.
(d) The afterlife is like a computer game.
4. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
(a) All of the good people from life.
(b) All of the mothers.
(c) There are no children.
(d) All of the sinners from life.
5. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
2. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
3. Quantum: What are people in this afterlife able to enjoy?
4. Reins: Who runs this afterlife?
5. Pantheon: Each God in this story rules over _________________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)