|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Unnatural: What can a person change in this afterlife?
(a) Their looks.
(b) One thing about his/her life.
(c) Where he/she goes in the afterlife.
(d) Who his/her friends are.
2. Conservation: The same quark is responsible for _______________________.
(a) The big bang.
(b) Every atom in a human being.
(c) Too much energy.
(d) The most lasting afterlife ever.
3. Missing: What happened to men and women while the gods were at war?
(a) They were separated.
(b) They were sad.
(c) They fell in love.
(d) They were lost.
4. Pantheon: How do the gods feel about people?
(a) They feel people are inferior.
(b) They want to hurt people.
(c) They want to eventually become people.
(d) They are fond of people.
5. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
(a) God's eyes.
(b) God's friends.
(c) God's children.
(d) God's organs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pantheon: Each God in this story rules over _________________.
2. Perpetuity: What is missing from this afterlife?
3. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
4. The Unnatural: People begin to realize that death provides _______________.
5. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)