|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Missing: What is God?
(a) A child.
(b) A married couple.
(c) A woman.
(d) A man.
2. Distance: What does a man decide to ask God?
(a) What his favorite food is.
(b) Why he doesn't live with man.
(c) If he loves his creation.
(d) Why he created the earth.
3. Impulse: Why do humans have an emotional yearning for companionship?
(a) People want to have friends.
(b) It is the result of a rogue algorithm.
(c) They long to be seperate from the computer.
(d) They are created in the image of the programmers.
4. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
(a) Mankind was just a practice run.
(b) Mankind is a failure.
(c) Mankind is a child.
(d) Mankind is the enemy.
5. Distance: What is each person allowed to do when arriving in the afterlife?
(a) Talk to a friend.
(b) Change clothes.
(c) Ask God a question.
(d) View their life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Reins: Who does God talk to in the afterlife?
2. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
3. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
4. Perpetuity: What is God like in this afterlife?
5. Distance: What is the afterlife like in this story?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)