|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 through 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conservation: This universe was created by ________________.
(a) A human.
(b) A quark.
(c) An atom.
(d) A big bang.
2. Scales: Why are humans draining God's strength?
(a) They require too much attention.
(b) There are too many of them.
(c) They are doing drugs.
(d) They are feeding off of God.
3. Reins: Why did God begin to lose control of the afterlife?
(a) The population was too large.
(b) The angels set him up.
(c) He was bored with his job.
(d) People didn't believe in him.
4. Missing: Where did God learn about divorce and marital separation?
(a) From children.
(b) From man.
(c) From books.
(d) From hell.
5. Missing: What was created while the God couple was at war?
(a) Man and woman.
(b) Divorce and separation.
(c) Heaven and hell.
(d) Separate solar systems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scales: What are humans in this afterlife?
2. Adhesion: Why do humans get reincarnated in this afterlife?
3. Missing: How does God feel about mankind?
4. Pantheon: Who are the only beings these gods can empathize with?
5. Impulse: What is the afterlife like for humans?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)