Chapters 1 through 4
• Life is reviewed in blocks of activity. Ex: all your showers at once, all your sleep at once, etc.
• You begin to long for an earthly life where there was variety.
• God is a woman who created people to have elements of good and bad.
• God has a hard time finding a fair way to judge people and is unusual for her sensitivity.
• Circle of Friends:
• The only people in this afterlife are the people you remember from life.
• You never encounter a stranger and begin to long for new people and experiences.
• Descent of Species:
• You get to choose your afterlife, but if you are not careful you will permanently devolve.
• Your last intelligent thought is that an alien devolved into the human that you were.
Chapters 5 through 8
• God is a giant who is too immense to communicate with in...
This section contains 1,383 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)