Chapters 1 through 4
* Life is reviewed in blocks of activity. Ex: all your showers at once, all your sleep at once, etc.
* You begin to long for an earthly life where there was variety.
* God is a woman who created people to have elements of good and bad.
* God has a hard time finding a fair way to judge people and is unusual for her sensitivity.
* Circle of Friends:
* The only people in this afterlife are the people you remember from life.
* You never encounter a stranger and begin to long for new people and experiences.
* Descent of Species:
* You get to choose your afterlife, but if you are not careful you will permanently devolve.
* Your last intelligent thought is that an alien devolved into the human that you were.
Chapters 5 through 8
* God is a giant who is too immense to communicate with in a productive...
This section contains 1,373 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)