Book 1: Chapter 1-4
1. In book one, chapter one, what does Dr. Blakely show to Ashley Carter when he first meets her at her home?
(a) A diamond statue.
(b) A map of an underground facility.
(c) A picture of wall paintings.
(d) A bone from a humanoid creature.
2. Where does Ashley first guess that they are digging when she is talking to Dr. Blakely in chapter one?
(b) South America.
3. Where does Dr. Blakely tell Ashley that the dig is in fact going on?
4. Where is Benjamin Brust at when chapter two begins and he is first introduced?
(a) The desert.
(b) His grandfather's home.
5. What does Colonel Matson say that he wants Ben to do in chapter two?
(a) Agree to undergo some tests.
(b) Join an international expedition.
(c) Look over a map they have found.
(d) It is top secret and Ben will be told later.
This section contains 6,439 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)