Book 1: Chapter 1-4
• Ashley Carter is working in New Mexico when she is approached by a man named Blakely to head a dig underground in Antarctica.
• Benjamin Brust is in jail and is given his freedom with the understanding that he act as a guide on an international expedition.
• Ben has a dream that he hasn't had since childhood in which he is in a tunnel and hears a voice tell him he is one of them.
• Ashley and the rest of the team meet with Blakely and are told that the dig site has been dated at five-point-two million years, predating the earliest hominids by a million years.
• Khalid explains he is going on the expedition as a geologist with the understanding that the land is not supposed to be harmed while exploring.
Book 2: Chapter 5-9
• Jason is in the bathroom when Khalid drops what Jason thinks...
This section contains 1,063 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)