Section 1: Chapters 1-4
1. What kept Valerie's body firm at UCLA?
(c) Track and field.
2. Where does Valerie's mother hold weight?
(a) The hips and thighs.
(b) Her neck and shoulders.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her arms and hands.
3. What does Walter sell?
(a) Diet pills.
(b) Exotic cars.
(c) Autographed footballs.
(d) Cheerleading outfits.
4. What reassures Valerie about her desirability?
(a) Her husband's attention.
(b) Compliments from younger men.
(c) The way her skin feels to her touch.
(d) Her mother's approval.
5. Which emotion did Walter equate to Valerie's chest?
6. What is Walter's favorite meal?
(a) Cajun chicken.
(b) Chili con Carne.
(d) Rice and vegetables.
7. Which type of incense does Valerie burn?
8. Why does Valerie choose red negligee?
(a) Red is a naughty color.
(b) Red was on sale.
(c) If is Walter's favorite colour.
(d) It complements her skin.
9. Why does Valerie buy Baby Got Back?
(a) She had read good reviews about it in the local paper.
(b) It was recommended to her by a friend.
(c) It was on sale.
(d) For educational reasons.
This section contains 4,132 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)