1. As the play opens, who are the two characters who enter from the right?
Mr. and Mrs. Hardcastle
2. What is Mrs. Hardcastle's complaint with her husband?
They do not travel to town now and then.
3. What does Mr. Hardcastle say the neighbors bring back from their trips to town?
Vanity and affectation.
4. What does Mrs. Hardcastle say their mansion looks like?
5. What is Mr. Hardcastle's response to Mrs. Hardcastle's complaining that he only likes old things.
He says she will have to own that he is pretty fond of an old wife.
This section contains 7,566 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)