Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which President said, "Parties would always exist"?
2. In 1800, what percent of the American labor force was in farming?
3. Who believed progress and social harmony would result from the enlightened conclusion of the new American society?
4. Who said that after the revolution people were changed form subjects to citizens?
5. Who wrote "The Religion of Nature Delineated"?
Essay Topic 1
Contrast American competition for public office with that kind of competition in England. What about the new American government led to the differences? How did political parties exacerbate the competition? How did politicians' ultimate view of office differ from the British view of office?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast how English aristocrats dominated and sustained their localities with how American aristocrats related to their localities.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the monarchical power in England's government with its power in the colonial government before the revolution.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)