Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which President said, "Parties would always exist"?
2. In 1800, what percent of the American labor force was in farming?
3. Who believed progress and social harmony would result from the enlightened conclusion of the new American society?
4. Who said that after the revolution people were changed form subjects to citizens?
5. Who wrote "The Religion of Nature Delineated"?
Compare and contrast the life and leisure of the aristocracy to the life and labor of the common people in colonial America before the revolution.
Compare and contrast the monarchical power in England's government with its power in the colonial government before the revolution.
At the beginning of the 19th century, what massive economic changes took place that affected the mind and character of Americans? Include technology, transportation, and commerce in your explanation.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)