Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What was the highest level of knowledge of a trade in colonial America?
2. Within the colonial family unit, what right did adult children demand?
3. Who was governor of Massachusetts during the Boston Tea Party?
4. How many Boston merchants were named in the Massachusetts Banishment Act of 1778?
5. What was the main source of instability and anxiety in revolutionary America?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How did religion in colonial America support the authority...
This section contains 939 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)