Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which President said, "Parties would always exist"?
(a) John Quincy Adams.
(b) Martin Van Buren.
(c) James Madison.
(d) James Monroe.
2. In 1800, what percent of the American labor force was in farming?
3. Who believed progress and social harmony would result from the enlightened conclusion of the new American society?
(a) Robert Munsford.
(b) Jeremy Belknap.
(c) James Allen.
(d) John Quincy Adams.
4. Who said that after the revolution people were changed form subjects to citizens?
(a) John Adams.
(b) William Henry Drayton.
(c) David Ramsey.
(d) Moses Cooper.
5. Who wrote "The Religion of Nature Delineated"?
(a) William Wollaston.
(b) Thomas Jefferson.
(c) Thomas Paine.
(d) Lord Chesterfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1820, which territories had doubled the size of America?
2. Who resigned from Congress in 1778 because he did not feel he could be a good Congressman because of necessity he was also compelled to practice law?
3. Who drew up the Virginia Declaration of Rights?
4. In 1787, who said America lacked cohesion?
5. Who wrote the book "The Idle Man"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)